Tucker Carlson Melts Down Over the Protester Who Scaled the Statue of Liberty
2018-07-06 16:35:27 UTC
https://splinternews.com/tucker-carlson-melts-down-over-the-protester-who-scaled-1827388485

I regret to inform you that Tucker Carlson, a thumb with a face and Fox News’
resident white supremacist, is “at it again.” And by “it,” I mean his trademark
combination of racism and stupidity.

During his Thursday show, Carlson highlighted Congolese immigrant Therese
Okoumou’s recent immigration protest at the base of the Statue of Liberty.

https://youtu.be/M0tM1lMzLQw

“Just yesterday,” Carlson said, “a Congolese immigrant shut down the Statue of
Liberty—our Statue of Liberty—to protest the Trump administration’s immigration
policies. The left applauded that.”

First off, of course the left did. The protest was extremely good, duh.
Secondly, nothing says “raging nationalist who is literally trying to own the
female symbol of immigration” like the words “our Statue of Liberty.”

Carlson continued:

"Think about what you are watching right here. Congo is a war-ravaged
hell-scape, a country noted for mass rape and cannibalism. Imagine escaping a
country like that, and being welcomed in our country, the United States. You
would be grateful, wouldn’t you? Many Congolese are grateful. This person is not
grateful at all. She took over one of our monuments to scream about how racist
we are, and progressives support her.

They have gone insane.

Fear-mongering, colonial racism? Check. White savior complex? Check. Being an
unapologetic asshole? Super-duper check.

Okoumou, for her part, has pled not guilty to three federal misdemeanor charges
stemming from her protest. After her court hearing in New York on Thursday, she
quoted Michelle Obama’s line, “When they go low, we go high,” adding, “I went as
high as I could.”

She faces as much as six months behind bars for each of her charges.
Byker
2018-07-06 19:54:33 UTC
"Miloch" wrote in message news:***@drn.newsguy.com...

> https://splinternews.com/tucker-carlson-melts-down-over-the-protester-who-scaled-1827388485
>
> I regret to inform you that Tucker Carlson, a thumb with a face and Fox
> News’ resident white supremacist, is “at it again.” And by “it,” I mean
> his trademark combination of racism and stupidity.

As far as the Loonie Left is concerned, everyone is a Nazi. Now, remember,
once you brand someone as evil that allows for any or all behavior. You can
show up at people's homes because they are Nazis, you can threaten their
kids because they're Nazis. You could shoot Congressmen because they are
Nazis. Funny, the people shouting "Nazi" do a great job impersonating them.
If Donnie Deutsche got any dumber he would be two Donnie Deutsches:
https://tinyurl.com/ydynhnoe

> During his Thursday show, Carlson highlighted Congolese immigrant Therese
> Okoumou’s recent immigration protest at the base of the Statue of Liberty.

Who will assimilate better into American society, Miloch? Europeans or
Congolese?