Actress From Battlestar Galactica Allegedly Another Hollywood Star In Sex Cult
Ubiquitous
2017-12-15 19:29:20 UTC
The reputedly depraved sex cult that allegedly brands and blackmails
women and reportedly ensnared former Smallville actress Allison
Mack, has reportedly ensnared Battlestar Galactica actress Nikki
Clyne.

According to Sun Online, Clyne is a member of the DOS cult, and like
other women belonging to the cult, has been branded with leader
Keith Raniere's initials. Sun Online claims it has amassed a
plethora of explicit pictures and videos of cult members that were
used to blackmail members of the cult. Sun Online reports that the
images are referred to as "collateral" by those in DOS, and they
include pornographic videos, close up shots of genitals and sinister
“confession videos” from the cult's members.

Sun Online states, "Sci-fi star Nicki is believed to be one of those
who handed over damaging material as "collateral" in a bid to prove
her loyalty to DOS - which stands for “dominus obsequious sororium"
- Latin for “master over the slave women."

Clyne is allegedly friends with Mack, whose participation in the
cult allegedly included recruiting members; the cult itself is
reputedly a secret sorority that is a part of a so-called self-help
group called Nxivm.

A mother whose daughter is trapped in the cult told Sun Online that
the well-known actresses had been "used" by Raniere to lure other
women into joining. Sun Online adds, "Former members of DOS who left
the group have told how they had to respond to text messages from
their masters 24/7 otherwise they were beaten with paddles.They also
had to give blackmail-worthy "collateral" - which they understood
would be published if they ever left the group."

Sun Online claims one text message between a "master" and a "slave"
described how members must offer "collateral" that could potentially
destroy every part of their lives; Sun Online also reports that
there are numerous photos of women's pubic areas branded with the
initials KR and AM, possibly for Keith Raniere and Allison Mack. Sun
Online states, "There is no suggestion that Clyne was complicit in
any abusive activities towards other members."

The alleged cult's former publicist Frank Parlato said Clyne is
thought to have her own “slave pod” of women she recruited; he added
that she has been a member since 2007. Sun Online claims there are
pictures and videos of Clyne offering presentations at Nxivm-related
events.

Revelations of the secret sex cult were originally published in the
New York Times.
anim8rfsk
2017-12-15 19:47:57 UTC
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24730/actress-battlestar-galactica-allegedly-an
other-hank-berrien
The reputedly depraved sex cult that allegedly brands and blackmails
women and reportedly ensnared former Smallville actress Allison
Hey, she and I used to be Twitter Tweeters but she's cloaked her account!
Mack, has reportedly ensnared Battlestar Galactica actress Nikki
Clyne.
According to Sun Online, Clyne is a member of the DOS cult, and like
other women belonging to the cult, has been branded with leader
Keith Raniere's initials. Sun Online claims it has amassed a
plethora of explicit pictures and videos of cult members that were
used to blackmail members of the cult. Sun Online reports that the
images are referred to as "collateral" by those in DOS, and they
include pornographic videos, close up shots of genitals and sinister
“confession videos” from the cult's members.
Sun Online states, "Sci-fi star Nicki is believed to be one of those
Star seems to be wildly overstating it.
[...]
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/
Rhino
2017-12-16 00:18:18 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
The reputedly depraved sex cult that allegedly brands and blackmails
women and reportedly ensnared former Smallville actress Allison
Mack, has reportedly ensnared Battlestar Galactica actress Nikki
Clyne.
I watched all 4 seasons of the rebooted Battlestar Galactica - I assume
that's the version they're talking about - and don't remember ever
seeing the name Nikki Clyne in any credits. Of course my memory is far
from infallible so I looked her up in IMDB to see who I was forgetting.
She's not listed *there* either. Does anyone remember her? Or are the
media inventing people now?
Rhino
anim8rfsk
2017-12-16 01:38:46 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by Ubiquitous
The reputedly depraved sex cult that allegedly brands and blackmails
women and reportedly ensnared former Smallville actress Allison
Mack, has reportedly ensnared Battlestar Galactica actress Nikki
Clyne.
I watched all 4 seasons of the rebooted Battlestar Galactica - I assume
that's the version they're talking about - and don't remember ever
seeing the name Nikki Clyne in any credits. Of course my memory is far
from infallible so I looked her up in IMDB to see who I was forgetting.
She's not listed *there* either. Does anyone remember her? Or are the
media inventing people now?
I had to look her up too. She's there.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0167435/
They just spelled her name wrong.

She's not done much in the decade since the new Galactica. One voice
over, and a TV series that's still in post. Guess she's been busy with
the sex cult.
Rhino
2017-12-17 03:43:34 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Rhino
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Even looking at her picture doesn't ring any bells. She must have been a
pretty minor character with only a very few lines. Or maybe my memory is
just letting me down....
Rhino
anim8rfsk
2017-12-17 06:16:38 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Rhino
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
I recognized the name but couldn't have told you what she was in or what
she looked like.
FPP
2017-12-17 06:20:39 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by Rhino
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
36 episodes is not a minor character. She was the chief's wife that got
spaced...
--
"I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and
everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!"
Eric Arthur Blair
Ubiquitous
2017-12-17 09:23:39 UTC
Post by Rhino
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Rhino
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
That explains why she has the time required for running a sex cult.