Who's the biggest BITCH on TV???
who
2009-10-04 16:52:18 UTC
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)

Oprah?
(No comment necessary)

Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the nice
facade)

Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)

Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)

Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)

Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny? Not even funny? Just a yenta?)

Who else?
Justice
2009-10-04 17:04:41 UTC
Anderson Cooper?

Bill Maher?
Janie Burress
2009-10-04 20:32:20 UTC
Kate Gosslin
David E. Powell
2009-10-04 21:10:17 UTC
Post by Janie Burress
Kate Gosslin
Right now, oh yeah. Also Anne Heche, if she is on TV anywhere right
now.
Buttercup
2009-10-05 01:34:35 UTC
Post by Janie Burress
Kate Gosslin
Jon Gosslin
Ar Q
2009-10-04 21:59:45 UTC
Post by who
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)
Oprah?
(No comment necessary)
Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the
nice facade)
Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)
Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)
Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)
Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny? Not even funny? Just a yenta?)
Who else?
I don't know the actress' name. But she played Sarah Palin more than1000
times on TV and I think she is a liberal.
The Alternate Universe, Conservative Jason Todd
2009-10-04 23:30:35 UTC
Post by Ar Q
Post by who
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)
Oprah?
(No comment necessary)
Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the
nice facade)
Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)
Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)
Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)
Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny?  Not even funny?  Just a yenta?)
Who else?
I don't know the actress' name. But she played Sarah Palin more than1000
times on TV and I think she is a liberal.
It's that untalented COW Tina Fey. Yeah, She's EXTREMELY LIBERAL.

Where I come from, that show she's on 30 Rock was canceled after
*threeepisodes* I see it's still on here, but gets WORSE ratings!!
Thanks no doubt to NObama and the liberal sluts that run the
networks.

Jason "Proud To Be An American" Todd
Dano
Where you come from, intelligent life could not survive.
rwa2play, The Northern Lariat
2009-10-04 23:54:55 UTC
Post by who
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)
Oprah?
(No comment necessary)
Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the
nice facade)
Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)
Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)
Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)
Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny? Not even funny? Just a yenta?)
Who else?
<looks around>

Oh alright....

JIM'S NOT A BITCH! HE'S A MAN! It would've been proper to say "Who's the
biggest bastard on TV?"
c***@webtv.net
2009-10-05 01:45:15 UTC
Is Rosie O'FAT still on TV?
cuhulin
Buttercup
2009-10-05 17:55:00 UTC
Post by c***@webtv.net
Is Rosie O'FAT still on TV?
cuhulin
A "Silly" bitch doesn't count. ;)
GOP Treasoners
2009-10-05 02:16:57 UTC

Malkin.
Rockboy
2009-10-05 02:52:54 UTC
Post by GOP Treasoners
Malkin.
Crosby is a much bigger bitch than Malkin.
--
Rockboy

We are not the kids we used to be
Stop wishing for yesterday
miko
2009-10-05 02:59:52 UTC
Post by who
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)
Oprah?
(No comment necessary)
Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the nice
facade)
Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)
Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)
Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)
Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny?  Not even funny?  Just a yenta?)
Who else?
Definitely Kate Gosslin. The others are all bitches only on TV. KG is
a bitch 24/7. 365 days p.a.
Zlurb
but shes on tv 24/7 365 days..,goober
Rob Jensen
2009-10-05 05:34:32 UTC
Post by who
Who else?
Glenn Beck.
Lou Dobbs
Sean Hannity
Bill O'Lielly
Greta Van Scientologist
Everybody on CNBC
Max Baucus
Charles Grassley

Just to name a few.

-- Rob
william hubbard
Chris Mathews..
ArmyOfDorkness
Glenn Beck sure cries like a little bitch.
william hubbard
2009-10-09 22:01:52 UTC
Post by william hubbard
Post by who
Barbara Walters?
(Sherri Shepherd would emphatically agree)
Oprah?
(No comment necessary)
Ellen DeGeneres?
(Celebs who've been on her show say there's a big bitch behind the nice
facade)
Nancy Grace?
(Don't know a single guy who likes her...except maybe gays)
Katie Couric?
(Again, nice facade but big bitch according to insiders)
Ann Coulter?
(Is she on radio or TV? Does it matter?)
Joy Behar?
(Bitchy but funny?  Not even funny?  Just a yenta?)
Who else?
Chris Mathews..
Glenn Beck sure cries like a little bitch.- Hide quoted text -
What about Crazy Aunt Esther? she's 6 feet tall and her caboose is
double wide..
Dude777
2009-10-05 11:33:58 UTC
Whoopie
ArmyOfDorkness
2009-10-05 22:06:19 UTC
Post by Dude777
Whoopie
Why you so excited?
Ubiquitous
2009-10-09 20:30:26 UTC
Post by who
Who else?
Lassie.
Lord Gow 333, back from the beyond!
2009-10-10 01:17:23 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by who
Who else?
Lassie.
Lassie was played by male dogs. Oddly enough, Benji wasn't.

But assuming you meant the character I'd say we have a winner.

LG
--
The Obama administration isn't distracting America from what really matters;
Hollywood is. - inspired by Ahmed Johnson's Beer Belly v2.0
Anim8rFSK
2009-10-15 16:15:09 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by who
Who else?
Lassie.
Kelly Lee Ripa
--
Stargate Universe SGU: It puts the "U" in "SUCKS"!
It's the show 'Defiling Gravity' would be if DG had more regulars,
Remember, you can't spell "disgust" without SGU!
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 07:09:21 UTC
Judge Judy
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 07:17:17 UTC
O wait..im worng..judge Judy always ripps into libtards that want everthing for free
Miloch
2018-05-28 14:16:59 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
O wait..im worng..judge Judy always ripps into libtards that want everthing for free
...the only thing worse than a 'libtard' is a Trumperoonie who can only post
using one syllable misspelled words in support of President Bone-spurs!

...see ya at the impeachment, 'Goose!

go Warriors!