Kathy Griffin Is Heading Straight to ‘Trump’s_Backyard’ for Her New U.S. Tour
2018-03-11 18:20:48 UTC
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html

After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tour following the
public outcry of her infamous Donald Trump decapitation photo, Kathy Griffin is
finally ready to tell some jokes stateside. (Someone alert the Secret Service.)

During an interview with Bill Maher on Real Time last night, Griffin announced
she will be heading to “Trump’s backyard” for her first pair of U.S. shows,
which will be held at New York’s Carnegie Hall and D.C.’s Kennedy Center.

“I’m dipping my toes into touring again even though the Trumps and nobody wants
me to work again,” she explained. “I just booked today.” Griffin also thanked
Maher for publicly supporting her throughout the aftermath of the photo’s
release, joking that if she had to do the photo again, she’d take a slightly
different creative direction: “I’d do Mike Pence. I’m kidding! Ten months I’ve
waited to do that joke! Ten months!” Zing

*
Ubiquitous
2018-03-11 20:37:06 UTC
[...]
Umm, she does understand that "Trump's backyard" is the proverbial swamp he wants
to drain, does she not? He has few friends there, so I doubt she's risking much.
NoBody
2018-03-12 10:58:13 UTC
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-12 17:12:17 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.

Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain. I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus? Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
--
That's Karma

We could be the collateral damage from what was actually created....
something far more grand than our senses can detect or our minds
conceive. Given all the pain and suffering and loneliness, you'd think
if there was a plan it would have been better and if there was no plan
then we're not likely the accidental center of anything. We're more
likely in the lint ball in the corner.
FPP
2018-03-12 22:34:26 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.
Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain. I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus? Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
This does not bode well for Trump's reelection...
--
"Don't try to convince Trump voters of anything. You're just wasting
your breath, and the air isn't getting any better." - B Maher
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-03-12 23:24:33 UTC
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.
Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain.  I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus?  Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
This does not bode well for Trump's reelection...
Except that Trump is following through with his campaign promises.

Trump really isn't just a spectacle like the idiots in Hollywood is he?

Miloch
2018-03-12 23:29:18 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.
Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain.  I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus?  Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
This does not bode well for Trump's reelection...
Except that Trump is following through with his campaign promises.
Trump really isn't just a spectacle like the idiots in Hollywood is he?
yup...he's an idiot the likes of whom the world has never seen before!

...see ya at the impeachment.

*
FPP
2018-03-13 01:19:03 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.
Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain. I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus? Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
This does not bode well for Trump's reelection...
Except that Trump is following through with his campaign promises.
Trump really isn't just a spectacle like the idiots in Hollywood is he?
No, he's not nearly as entertaining.
How's that Wall coming, Scotty? You know the one I mean, right?

The one Trump (campaign) promised that Mexico was going to pay for...
how's that promise coming?

Or the one where he repeals Obamacare, and replaces it with something
much better, and at a fraction of the cost. How's that campaign promise
coming?

He's a used car salesman. He's TELLING you he's doing things he
promised, but after the announcement, he fizzles out on the follow through.

If you were a little brighter, you'd realize that.

And how's the release of those tax returns coming long? You know... the
ones he PROMISED to release if he won the election.

Well, he won... so where are the returns? Any clue?
trotsky
2018-03-18 17:11:03 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by FPP
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/kathy-griffin-is-heading-to-trumps-backyard-for-her-tour.html
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
Crazy people aren't that entertaining or interesting, they're more of a
spectacle.
Hollywood was grabbing attention while it was new and different but once
we have seen it, crazy doesn't entertain.  I mean how many times do you
need to walk through the freak show at the circus?  Once is enough
unless you're really stupid.
This does not bode well for Trump's reelection...
Except that Trump is following through with his campaign promises.
Trump really isn't just a spectacle like the idiots in Hollywood is he?
No, I like my Presidents to be embroiled in legal battles with porn
stars he used to fuck.

He's a disgrace to everything this country stands for, and by proxy his
supporters hate these American principles as well.

Ubiquitous
2018-03-14 08:44:50 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
After testing her comedic chops on a lengthy, international tou
Griffin and comedy don't belong in the same sentence.
She used to be funny when her gimmick was being a D-list celeb and mocking
the A-listers, but once she became successful, she became too hesitant to
mock them and became obsessed with Sarah Palin and politics, which is what
ended it.