Sarah Huckabee Sanders Asked to Leave Restaurant Because She 'Works for POTUS'
2018-06-23 18:27:14 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-asked-to-leave-restaurant-becaus-1827075637

Oh, sweet justice for the party which would like confectioners and employers and
medical practitioners to be allowed to refuse wedding cakes and jobs and
healthcare on “moral grounds”; yesterday farm-to-table Virginia eatery The Red
Hen reportedly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family to leave, supposedly
out of “moral conviction.”

One can reasonably assume that the qualms have to do with Sanders’s Biblical
defense of the government’s practice of taking children from their parents at
the US-Mexico border. This comes one week after White House senior adviser
Stephen Miller, who’s thought to be the driver of the family separation policy,
was reportedly called a “fascist” at a Mexican restaurant and days after
protestors shamed Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who outright
lied that there is no family separation policy, out of another Mexican
restaurant.

It seems the Red Hen management simply jotted down “86– SARA [sic] HUCKABEE
SANDERS“ on the order:

The server who first posted the status on Facebook clarified that “Her family
left on their own accord, we didn’t actually refuse service or ‘kick her out.’”
They do serve Pellegrino.

Sarah Sanders
✔ @PressSec

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because
I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than
about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with,
respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - Jun 23, 2018

63.8K

85.9K people are talking about this

Sanders shall suffer the indignity with head held high, tweeting that “I always
do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and
will continue to do so.” Not really. But sure, there’s a distinction between
face-to-face disrespect and flacking for human rights violations which are
conveniently out of sight.

There’s a war waging on Yelp. I refuse to feed the trolls.

*
Byker
2018-06-23 18:38:17 UTC
Poor little butthurt losers
Ask Miloch sometime if he remembers these from way back when:

https://tinyurl.com/y7vafsea

http://www.historynet.com/the-hard-truth-about-fragging.htm
super70s
2018-06-24 01:44:16 UTC
Poor little butthurt losers
Heh, seems supporting the practice of refusing service out of a deeply
held moral conviction can be a double-edged sword.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-25 14:59:56 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-asked-to-leave-restaurant-becaus-1827075637
Oh, sweet justice for the party which would like confectioners and employers and
medical practitioners to be allowed to refuse wedding cakes and jobs and
healthcare on “moral grounds”; yesterday farm-to-table Virginia eatery The Red
Hen reportedly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family to leave, supposedly
out of “moral conviction.”
EVERY REPUBLICAN should say in public that if Sarah Huckabee is NOT
welcome then they also don't want MY REPUBLICAN COMMERCE so I will never
set foot in their business or buy anything they're involved with. The
Republican party should send out a news letter with information about
the RED HEN business and the owners and that way we can do what Obama
did to Russia and what Democrats are doing to Trump supporters....
create an embargo where we not only don't buy the food from the RED HEN
and the stuff they sell but we also don't buy from anyone that does
business with them.

We need to get a list of suppliers and organizations and people that
they do business with and then boycott the entire list.
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-06-25 15:16:16 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Why stop there, Scott-kins...why not go all out and repeat the Nazi book
burnings of 1933. You'd make the Trumperoonie proud...that is if he actually
knows who Hitler was.

*
NoBody
2018-06-26 10:22:50 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
https://theslot.jezebel.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-asked-to-leave-restaurant-becaus-1827075637
Oh, sweet justice for the party which would like confectioners and employers and
medical practitioners to be allowed to refuse wedding cakes and jobs and
healthcare on “moral groundsâ€?; yesterday farm-to-table Virginia eatery The
Red
Hen reportedly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family to leave, supposedly
out of “moral conviction.â€?
[...]
I see. Protests from the left are the only acceptable protests in
your mind.
Miloch
2018-06-26 11:33:52 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
We need to get a list of suppliers and organizations and people that
they do business with and then boycott the entire list.
Why stop there, Scott-kins...why not go all out and repeat the Nazi book
burnings of 1933. You'd make the Trumperoonie proud...that is if he actually
knows who Hitler was.
I see. Protests from the left are the only acceptable protests in
your mind.
Eh...calm down...the bus taking you to the next Trump rally will be by
shortly...in the meantime...go back to your barstool and continue sucking your
warm beer through a straw!

*
NoBody
2018-06-27 10:17:14 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
We need to get a list of suppliers and organizations and people that
they do business with and then boycott the entire list.
Why stop there, Scott-kins...why not go all out and repeat the Nazi book
burnings of 1933. You'd make the Trumperoonie proud...that is if he actually
knows who Hitler was.
I see. Protests from the left are the only acceptable protests in
your mind.
Eh...calm down...the bus taking you to the next Trump rally will be by
shortly...in the meantime...go back to your barstool and continue sucking your
warm beer through a straw!
Not the slightest bit upset and have never attending a rally. Now can
you go back and address what was said?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-26 14:43:38 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Didn't <Miloch> just call Obama a NAZI for doing that very same thing to
RUSSIA?

While I don't disagree that it's a huge step in making the Democrats own
their actions, I do disagree that it's a NAZI tactic. The NAZI tactics
were more of Kristallnacht where they destroyed all the Jewish businesses.

I only suggest holding the Democrats feet to the fire (metaphor no
violence intended) to get them to see their mistake. When they see their
profits falling they might pull a "Rosanne" and actually understand that
they're the problem not the solution.

We are headed for that civil war I have been discussing and sanctions
and embargoes are the forerunner to the bullets in a war. We're getting
closer.
That's Karma
NoBody
2018-06-27 10:20:24 UTC
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:43:38 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by Miloch
[...]
Naw, Obama doing the same thing was ok to them.
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
While I don't disagree that it's a huge step in making the Democrats own
their actions, I do disagree that it's a NAZI tactic. The NAZI tactics
were more of Kristallnacht where they destroyed all the Jewish businesses.
I only suggest holding the Democrats feet to the fire (metaphor no
violence intended) to get them to see their mistake. When they see their
profits falling they might pull a "Rosanne" and actually understand that
they're the problem not the solution.
We are headed for that civil war I have been discussing and sanctions
and embargoes are the forerunner to the bullets in a war. We're getting
closer.
Violence will break out soon. You now have liberals actively
threatening the lives and safety of Republicans. This is about to get
really ugly and the libs simply don't care.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-06-27 13:14:30 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by NoBody
Post by Miloch
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
While I don't disagree that it's a huge step in making the Democrats own
their actions, I do disagree that it's a NAZI tactic. The NAZI tactics
were more of Kristallnacht where they destroyed all the Jewish businesses.
I only suggest holding the Democrats feet to the fire (metaphor no
violence intended) to get them to see their mistake. When they see their
profits falling they might pull a "Rosanne" and actually understand that
they're the problem not the solution.
We are headed for that civil war I have been discussing and sanctions
and embargoes are the forerunner to the bullets in a war. We're getting
closer.
Violence will break out soon. You now have liberals actively
threatening the lives and safety of Republicans. This is about to get
really ugly and the libs simply don't care.
Marxism believes that you only get change through conflict and destruction.
That's Karma
Miloch
2018-06-27 13:26:49 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
https://theslot.jezebel.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-asked-to-leave->>> I only
suggest holding the Democrats feet to the fire (metaphor no
violence intended) to get them to see their mistake. When they see their
profits falling they might pull a "Rosanne" and actually understand that
they're the problem not the solution.
We are headed for that civil war I have been discussing and sanctions
and embargoes are the forerunner to the bullets in a war. We're getting
closer.
Violence will break out soon. You now have liberals actively
threatening the lives and safety of Republicans. This is about to get
really ugly and the libs simply don't care.
Marxism believes that you only get change through conflict and destruction.
Mmmmm...that's Marxism I....version II is to get sex tapes on the Trumperoonie
and blackmail the shit out of 'im.

...see ya at the impeachment...one way or the other, we'll get The Donald out of
the White House and back to his Fifth Avenueski apartment.