President Who Campaigned on Dangerous Conspiracy Theories Again Peddles Dangerous Conspiracy Theory
2018-09-13 15:42:00 UTC
https://www.theroot.com/president-who-campaigned-on-dangerous-conspiracy-theori-1829027808

On any given day, the president of the United States is liable to tweet
nonsense. That isn’t an opinion; it’s a fair assessment of what the president
tweets: a mix of hyperbole, self-congratulation, bullying, and on more than one
occasion, outright lies.

Today was one of those “outright lie” days. And it’s disgusting.

On Thursday morning, as Hurricane Florence continues her path toward the
Carolinas—and his approval numbers continue to dip—Donald Trump tweeted about
Hurricane María, the storm that devastated the island of Puerto Rico nearly a
year ago. According to several studies, thousands of people died as a result of
the hurricane—the most recent, commissioned by the Puerto Rican government, pegs
the number at nearly 3,000.

Trump says this is a lie.

Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left
the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As
time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to
report really large numbers, like 3000...

5:37 AM - Sep 13, 2018

That’s because that’s what collecting data after a natural disaster looks like;
especially on an island where a lack of power and devastated infrastructure made
it difficult to distribute supplies, register aid, and check on vulnerable
residents.

It would be disgusting enough for the president of the United States to dispute
these numbers, which have been compiled with great care and diligence. But Trump
then did a spectacular job (as he often does) of throwing shit grenades into an
already raging dumpster fire, turning a tragedy into a conspiracy theory by
blaming the high death toll on the Democrats.

“This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when
I was successfully raising billions of dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a
person died for any reason, like old age, just add them to the list,” Trump
continued. “Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!”

more at
https://www.theroot.com/president-who-campaigned-on-dangerous-conspiracy-theori-1829027808

2018-09-13 20:06:44 UTC

you don't need their help
Miloch
2018-09-13 20:23:24 UTC
In article <super70s-***@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
super70s says...

>> "This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad
>> as possible
>
>you don't need their help

Two blowhards!...one name 'Florence' off NCarolina and one named 'Trump' in
DC...pretending to be a president.

...not sure which is more dangerous.

2018-09-13 21:31:30 UTC

lol
MaxxX
2018-09-14 02:51:34 UTC

Hillary.
Miloch
2018-09-14 03:47:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>...not sure which is more dangerous.
>
>Hillary.

It's been 1 year plus 236 days since Drumpf was sworn in as President and you
Trumpanzees are still afraid of Hillary!

*
MaxxX
2018-09-14 05:10:44 UTC

Who's the one counting the days? LOLz. You lost.
Miloch
2018-09-14 05:29:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>Hillary.
>>
>>It's been 1 year plus 236 days since Drumpf was sworn in as President and you
>>Trumpanzees are still afraid of Hillary!
>
>Who's the one counting the days? LOLz. You lost.

Mmmmm...I'm like most people...I counting the days until his
impeachment...shouldn't be too long until the Democrats take over the House and
the House Judiciary Committee Chairman will be Jerrold Nadler(D) who has already
said one of the first orders of business is the President's impeachment.

...see ya at the hearings, TrumpGirl

*
MaxxX
2018-09-14 06:08:39 UTC

Good God you liberals are stupid.
BigPol
2018-09-14 07:50:49 UTC
On 9/14/2018 12:29 AM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>>> It's been 1 year plus 236 days since Drumpf was sworn in as President and you
>>> Trumpanzees are still afraid of Hillary!
>>
>> Who's the one counting the days? LOLz. You lost.
>
> Mmmmm...I'm like most people...I counting the days until his
> impeachment...shouldn't be too long until the Democrats take over the House and
> the House Judiciary Committee Chairman will be Jerrold Nadler(D) who has already
> said one of the first orders of business is the President's impeachment.

Isn't that kind of like you counting the days until Hillary beat Donald
Trump in the last election? Why do you keep flagellating yourself?

--
All of us have to stand up and eliminate the attack on the Constitution
by the
communist infested liberal Democrat party.
Miloch
2018-09-14 14:51:59 UTC
In article <pnfp8m$ab8$***@dont-email.me>, BigPol says...

>On 9/14/2018 12:29 AM, Miloch wrote:

>>> Who's the one counting the days? LOLz. You lost.
>>
>> Mmmmm...I'm like most people...I counting the days until his
>>impeachment...shouldn't be too long until the Democrats take over the House and
>>the House Judiciary Committee Chairman will be Jerrold Nadler(D) who has already
>> said one of the first orders of business is the President's impeachment.
>
>Isn't that kind of like you counting the days until Hillary beat Donald
>Trump in the last election? Why do you keep flagellating yourself?

She won the popular vote by 2M ballots...but ya...Drumpf won the electoral
college vote...doesn't change the fact that he's headed for impeachment.

During the hearings, you can hold MaxxX's hand as the good ship Trumperoonie
slowly sinks.

*
BigPol
2018-09-15 07:48:33 UTC
On 9/14/2018 9:51 AM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <pnfp8m$ab8$***@dont-email.me>, BigPol says...
>>
>> On 9/14/2018 12:29 AM, Miloch wrote:
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>>> Mmmmm...I'm like most people...I counting the days until his
>>> impeachment...shouldn't be too long until the Democrats take over the House and
>>> the House Judiciary Committee Chairman will be Jerrold Nadler(D) who has already
>>> said one of the first orders of business is the President's impeachment.
>>
>> Isn't that kind of like you counting the days until Hillary beat Donald
>> Trump in the last election? Why do you keep flagellating yourself?
>>

> She won the popular vote by 2M ballots...but ya...Drumpf won the electoral
> college vote...doesn't change the fact that he's headed for impeachment.
>
> During the hearings, you can hold MaxxX's hand as the good ship Trumperoonie
> slowly sinks.

And you can hold your nose, turn blue...Stamp your feet...cry your eyes
out, but President Trump will continue being the best president of the
last couple of decades. Don't worry though...Someone will change your
diaper.

Miloch
2018-09-15 15:09:11 UTC
In article <pnidgd$d4u$***@dont-email.me>, BigPol says...

>On 9/14/2018 9:51 AM, Miloch wrote:

>>> Isn't that kind of like you counting the days until Hillary beat Donald
>>> Trump in the last election? Why do you keep flagellating yourself?
>>>

>> She won the popular vote by 2M ballots...but ya...Drumpf won the electoral
>> college vote...doesn't change the fact that he's headed for impeachment.
>>
>> During the hearings, you can hold MaxxX's hand as the good ship Trumperoonie
>> slowly sinks.
>
>And you can hold your nose, turn blue...Stamp your feet...cry your eyes
>out, but President Trump will continue being the best president of the
>last couple of decades. Don't worry though...Someone will change your
>diaper.

I'm just small fry, BigPol...so you're wasting your intellectual time with
me...a Big Thinker like you needs to go back to thinking big and worrying about
"HILLARY'S EMAILS"!...

...and don't stop there, BigPol...there are always illegal aliens (stealing our
low wage fast food jobs), UFOs and Big Foot to concern yourself
with...TrumpAmerica is counting on ya!!

*
PaxPerPoten
2018-09-15 22:13:25 UTC
On 9/15/2018 10:09 AM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <pnidgd$d4u$***@dont-email.me>, BigPol says...
>>
>> On 9/14/2018 9:51 AM, Miloch wrote:
>>> In article <pnfp8m$ab8$***@dont-email.me>, BigPol says...

>>> She won the popular vote by 2M ballots...but ya...Drumpf won the electoral
>>> college vote...doesn't change the fact that he's headed for impeachment.
>>>
>>> During the hearings, you can hold MaxxX's hand as the good ship Trumperoonie
>>> slowly sinks.
>>
>> And you can hold your nose, turn blue...Stamp your feet...cry your eyes
>> out, but President Trump will continue being the best president of the
>> last couple of decades. Don't worry though...Someone will change your
>> diaper.
>>>

> I'm just small fry,

I was wondering where that rotten fish smell was coming from? Kind of a
sour old Hillary odor.

BigPol...so you're wasting your intellectual time with
> me...a Big Thinker like you needs to go back to thinking big and worrying about
> "HILLARY'S EMAILS"!...

I think that one is something for the Courts to peruse and decide on. Or
don't you believe in our legal system. I am aware that you Liberals have
done your best to subvert honesty and justice in those entities.

> ...and don't stop there, BigPol...there are always illegal aliens (stealing our
> low wage fast food jobs), UFOs and Big Foot to concern yourself
> with...TrumpAmerica is counting on ya!!

You doth protest too much. Could it be that you are on the list to be
deported?

> *

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
tRudy Crayola
2018-09-14 07:47:27 UTC
On 9/13/2018 10:47 PM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ...not sure which is more dangerous.
>>
>> Hillary.
>
> It's been 1 year plus 236 days since Drumpf was sworn in as President and you
> Trumpanzees are still afraid of Hillary!

The old Sow may have died Politically, But the horrible stench remains.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento