Cameron Diaz, 45, Has Retired
2018-03-12 15:40:57 UTC
https://jezebel.com/cameron-diaz-45-has-retired-1823695997

Cameron Diaz has retired from acting at the ripe old age of 45, according to a
source familiar with the matter, Selma Blair. In a recent interview, Blair was
asked whether she would ever do a sequel to her and Diaz’s 2002 cult classic The
Sweetest Thing, to which she responded, “‘I would have liked to do a sequel but
Cameron’s retired from acting, she’s like, ‘I’m done.’”

Blair continued speaking for Diaz, who has not appeared onscreen since the 2014
remake of Annie, by adding, “I mean, she doesn’t need to make any more films.
She has a pretty great life. I don’t know what it would take to bring her back.”
Honestly, if Blair’s intel is reliable (we have no reason to doubt it, really),
I totally get it, as Diaz has starred in not one, but two of the greatest movies
of all time: My Best Friend’s Wedding and In Her Shoes. (Do you think I’m
joking? I’m not joking.)

Per my own sources (meaning my daydreams), she and husband Benji Madden have
moved to a retirement community for active seniors, where she has started a
small business doing the shopping for all the elderly residents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5489973/Cameron-Diaz-retires-acting-focus-husband-Benji-Madden.html

2018-03-12 20:13:38 UTC
[...]
She might have been the "It Girl" for year or two there after MBFW. None
of her starring vehicles have ever appealed to me much, I do own The Box
and Being John Malkovich.
Miloch