'Big Brother' hubby living in hell?
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 05:48:59 UTC
I don't have to wonder as I am her daughter. My mom is amazing and told every bit the truth the life that we lived. She spoke about this on one night and editing made it appear as though it was discussed every day. Anyone with half a neuron would see that.
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 05:51:07 UTC
You have no idea just how bad. Perhaps you should live a life being verbally abused, then let me know what your perception is. My mom is amazing, but I can't say the same for you with a disgusting attitude toward someone you'd be lucky to know.
Miloch
2017-11-11 06:01:06 UTC
I don't have to wonder as I am her daughter. My mom is amazing and told eve=
ry bit the truth the life that we lived. She spoke about this on one night =
and editing made it appear as though it was discussed every day. Anyone wit=
h half a neuron would see that.
How does the group know that you're "her daughter"?...take your word for it?

*
t***@gmail.com
2017-11-11 06:05:40 UTC
What do you want to know? I'd be happy to prove it.
Miloch
2017-11-11 16:48:33 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
What do you want to know? I'd be happy to prove it.
In the Internet/USENET age, you can 'prove' anything...