Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says She Is Staying Put For 'at Least 5 More Years'
2018-07-30 15:27:49 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-she-is-staying-put-for-at-leas-1827965620

Ruth Bader Ginsburg attempted to quell the nation’s collective anxiety on Sunday
when she announced that she has “at least five more years” on the Supreme Court.

Ginsburg is the oldest Supreme Court Justice and among the few staunch liberals
on a court that Trump is pushing further and further to the right with Neil
Gorsuch and nominee Brett Kavanaugh. If Ginsburg leaves, and Trump gets his
grubby fingers on another Supreme Court seat, he will fuck over many generations
to come.

Speaking at a performance of the “The Originalist,” based on the late justice
Anton Scalia, Ginsburg attempted to assure the audience that she does not intend
to leave her seat to Trump. “I’m now 85,” she said, according to CNN. “My senior
colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I
have about at least five more years.”

I very much hope she’s right.

*
MaxxX
2018-07-31 02:27:15 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>https://theslot.jezebel.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-she-is-staying-put-for-at-leas-1827965620
>
>Ruth Bader Ginsburg attempted to quell the nation’s collective anxiety on Sunday
>when she announced that she has “at least five more years” on the Supreme Court.
>
>Ginsburg is the oldest Supreme Court Justice and among the few staunch liberals
>on a court that Trump is pushing further and further to the right with Neil
>Gorsuch and nominee Brett Kavanaugh. If Ginsburg leaves, and Trump gets his
>grubby fingers on another Supreme Court seat, he will fuck over many generations
>to come.
>
>Speaking at a performance of the “The Originalist,” based on the late justice
>Anton Scalia, Ginsburg attempted to assure the audience that she does not intend
>to leave her seat to Trump. “I’m now 85,” she said, according to CNN. “My senior
>colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I
>have about at least five more years.”
>
>I very much hope she’s right.

Is she planning on sleeping through the next 5 years like she slept
through the last 5?
Miloch
2018-07-31 03:18:28 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>https://theslot.jezebel.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-she-is-staying-put-for-at-leas-1827965620
>>
>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg attempted to quell the nation’s collective anxiety on Sunday
>>when she announced that she has “at least five more years” on the Supreme Court.
>>
>>Ginsburg is the oldest Supreme Court Justice and among the few staunch liberals
>>on a court that Trump is pushing further and further to the right with Neil
>>Gorsuch and nominee Brett Kavanaugh. If Ginsburg leaves, and Trump gets his
>>grubby fingers on another Supreme Court seat, he will fuck over many generations
>>to come.
>>
>>Speaking at a performance of the “The Originalist,” based on the late justice
>>Anton Scalia, Ginsburg attempted to assure the audience that she does not intend
>>to leave her seat to Trump. “I’m now 85,” she said, according to CNN. “My senior
>>colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I
>>have about at least five more years.”
>>
>>I very much hope she’s right.
>
>Is she planning on sleeping through the next 5 years like she slept
>through the last 5?

What she'll do is deprive the Trumperoonie of the ability to replace her with a
nut-ball conservative judge...I would think that's her main reason.

*
MaxxX
2018-07-31 05:14:02 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://theslot.jezebel.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-she-is-staying-put-for-at-leas-1827965620
>>>
>>>Ruth Bader Ginsburg attempted to quell the nation’s collective anxiety on Sunday
>>>when she announced that she has “at least five more years” on the Supreme Court.
>>>
>>>Ginsburg is the oldest Supreme Court Justice and among the few staunch liberals
>>>on a court that Trump is pushing further and further to the right with Neil
>>>Gorsuch and nominee Brett Kavanaugh. If Ginsburg leaves, and Trump gets his
>>>grubby fingers on another Supreme Court seat, he will fuck over many generations
>>>to come.
>>>
>>>Speaking at a performance of the “The Originalist,” based on the late justice
>>>Anton Scalia, Ginsburg attempted to assure the audience that she does not intend
>>>to leave her seat to Trump. “I’m now 85,” she said, according to CNN. “My senior
>>>colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I
>>>have about at least five more years.”
>>>
>>>I very much hope she’s right.
>>
>>Is she planning on sleeping through the next 5 years like she slept
>>through the last 5?
>
>What she'll do is deprive the Trumperoonie of the ability to replace her with a
>nut-ball conservative judge...I would think that's her main reason.

You don't like conservative judges? You don't like our Constitution?
Hopefully she takes a nice long nappy and we can get someone to
replace her that can do the job.
Miloch
2018-07-31 05:44:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>Is she planning on sleeping through the next 5 years like she slept
>>>through the last 5?
>>
>>What she'll do is deprive the Trumperoonie of the ability to replace her with a
>>nut-ball conservative judge...I would think that's her main reason.
>
>You don't like conservative judges? You don't like our Constitution?
>Hopefully she takes a nice long nappy and we can get someone to
>replace her that can do the job.

...the court already has conservative Clarence Thomas...you know...the guy who
never asks questions of lawyers pleading their cases before the SC.

*
MaxxX
2018-07-31 05:49:45 UTC

Do you have a point? A job? Girlfriend?
Miloch
2018-07-31 13:50:47 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>You don't like conservative judges? You don't like our Constitution?
>>>Hopefully she takes a nice long nappy and we can get someone to
>>>replace her that can do the job.
>>
>>...the court already has conservative Clarence Thomas...you know...the guy who
>>never asks questions of lawyers pleading their cases before the SC.
>
>Do you have a point? A job? Girlfriend?

I have home fully paid for, a decent retirement income and a former wife I'm
relieved to be rid of.

...and you have...a hard time following this thread.

*
MaxxX
2018-08-01 09:31:38 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>>>...the court already has conservative Clarence Thomas...you know...the guy who
>>>never asks questions of lawyers pleading their cases before the SC.
>>
>>Do you have a point? A job? Girlfriend?
>
>I have home fully paid for, a decent retirement income

Congratulation.

> and a former wife I'm relieved to be rid of.

I'm sure she feels the same.

And you voted in the last election I assume. For whom?
Miloch
2018-08-01 13:53:00 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>Do you have a point? A job? Girlfriend?
>>
>>I have home fully paid for, a decent retirement income
>
>Congratulation.
>
>> and a former wife I'm relieved to be rid of.
>
>I'm sure she feels the same.
>
>>...and you have...a hard time following this thread.
>
>And you voted in the last election I assume. For whom?

...take a wild guess, Sparkie!

*
MaxxX
2018-08-01 16:41:34 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>>>I have home fully paid for, a decent retirement income
>>
>>Congratulation.
>>
>>> and a former wife I'm relieved to be rid of.
>>
>>I'm sure she feels the same.
>>
>>>...and you have...a hard time following this thread.
>>
>>And you voted in the last election I assume. For whom?
>

>...take a wild guess, Sparkie!

Well you're a gossip like a woman but I'd probably say Sanders because
he promised you everything for free.