Earl Holliman
Carol Shubert
2004-11-02 21:32:58 UTC
Does anybody know if the actor Earl Holliman openly gay?
--
~ Carol ~
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com = My parody/humor ezine
About my stalker: http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com/trollyintro
Carol Shubert
2004-11-02 21:35:48 UTC
: Does anybody know if the actor Earl Holliman
: openly gay?
:

Should be "Holliman IS openly gay?" Verb got lost.

Too much election day TV.
--
~ Carol ~
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor
About my stalker: http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com/trollyintro
Carmen Farkas
2004-11-02 22:50:25 UTC
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:35:48 -0600, "Carol Shubert"
Post by Carol Shubert
: Does anybody know if the actor Earl Holliman
: openly gay?
Should be "Holliman IS openly gay?" Verb got lost.
Too much election day TV.
:) I don't think he's ever been openly gay about it, no. Holliman
has always jkept a very low profile on his personal life.
Dennis Lewis
2004-11-02 23:51:18 UTC
Post by Carmen Farkas
:) I don't think he's ever been openly gay about it, no. Holliman
has always jkept a very low profile on his personal life.
... even when his name was used as a running punchline on "Mystery
Science Theater 3000."
Carmen Farkas
Never watched the show. :)
Font of All Important Info
2004-11-03 03:14:12 UTC
Post by Dennis Lewis
Post by Carmen Farkas
:) I don't think he's ever been openly gay about it, no. Holliman
has always jkept a very low profile on his personal life.
... even when his name was used as a running punchline on "Mystery
Science Theater 3000."
i can't even see his name without hearing how Joel & the 'bots gave it
such emphasis: "EARL Holliman!"

--dez

...a pistol-hot cup of Dez...

"Chef of chicanery, your buns are mine!"
--the Tick
Carol Shubert
2004-11-03 13:48:32 UTC
"Carmen Farkas" <***@acksucks.snot> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:35:48 -0600, "Carol Shubert"
: <***@rainy-day-laughter.com> wrote:
:
: >
: >: Does anybody know if the actor Earl Holliman
: >: openly gay?
: >:
: >
: >
: >Should be "Holliman IS openly gay?" Verb got lost.
: >
: >Too much election day TV.
: :) I don't think he's ever been openly gay about it, no. Holliman
: has always jkept a very low profile on his personal life.

Thanks, Grace. I had heard he was gay but didn't know
if this was speculation or fact.
--
~ Carol ~
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor
ezine updated bimonthly [Next edition November 12th]~~~
About my stalker: http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com/trollyintro
Carol Shubert
2004-11-03 14:02:06 UTC
"Carol Shubert" <***@rainy-day-laughter.com> wrote in message news:prWdncuqoZDtfBXcRVn-***@comcast.com...
:
: "Carmen Farkas" <***@acksucks.snot> wrote in message
: news:***@4ax.com...
: : On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:35:48 -0600, "Carol Shubert"
: : <***@rainy-day-laughter.com> wrote:
: :
: : >
: : >: Does anybody know if the actor Earl Holliman
: : >: openly gay?
: : >:
: : >
: : >
: : >Should be "Holliman IS openly gay?" Verb got lost.
: : >
: : >Too much election day TV.
: : :) I don't think he's ever been openly gay about it, no. Holliman
: : has always jkept a very low profile on his personal life.
:
: Thanks, Grace. I had heard he was gay but didn't know
: if this was speculation or fact.

WAY too much election-dayTV!!

Thanks, CARMEN! =)
--
~ Carol ~
http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com : Upbeat parody/humor
ezine updated bimonthly [Next edition November 12th]~~~
About my stalker: http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com/trollyintro
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O
Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." (~Voltaire)
Carmen Farkas
LOL! No problem. ;-)
Boydette
2004-11-03 00:25:59 UTC
Is he still alive??? Not being sarcastic but I really didnt think he
was...s
Robin Hood
2004-11-03 09:21:30 UTC
I met him in 1995 and he seemed quite normal.
was...s
Alan Moorman
2004-11-04 03:10:50 UTC
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 01:21:30 -0800, Robin Hood
Post by Robin Hood
I met him in 1995 and he seemed quite normal.
Many gay people are quite normal, actually.

Alan Moorman

__________________________________

Question: What did one paradigm say to the other paradigm?

Answer: Shift happens.

___________________________________
Carmen Farkas
2004-11-04 13:53:14 UTC
Post by Robin Hood
I met him in 1995 and he seemed quite normal.
Many gay people are quite normal, actually.
All except for that nasty sex thing. :)
Alan Moorman
Carol Shubert
2004-11-03 13:47:25 UTC
"Boydette" <***@webtv.net> wrote in message news:23935-41882597-***@storefull-3214.bay.webtv.net...
: Is he still alive??? Not being sarcastic but I really didnt think he
: was...s
:

He's alive and still President of Actors & Others for Animals.
A super *nice* guy.