...but seriously, folks...Trump's brain seems to be functional
2018-01-17 01:20:49 UTC
The President's Brain Is Fine, Doctor Insists

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-presidents-brain-is-fine-doctor-insists-1822135807

Trump did “exceedingly well” on a cognitive test, claimed Navy Rear Adm. Ronny
L. Jackson, who has been the lead White House doctor since 2013. Here’s the
test. Honestly, okay, it took me a second to think of the word for “camel,”
which I blame entirely on the president’s daily assault on my attention span.

Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-did-exceedingly-well-on-a-cognitive-test-top-white-house-doctor-says/2018/01/16/e8af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html

However...he also takes "takes Propecia for prevention of male pattern hair
loss"

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/953367280305475590

*
M@gd@
2018-01-17 20:58:43 UTC
On 16 Jan 2018 17:20:49 -0800, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Miloch
<***@newsguy.com> arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... The President's Brain Is Fine, Doctor Insists
... https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-presidents-brain-is-fine-doctor-insists-1822135807
... Trump did “exceedingly well” on a cognitive test, claimed Navy Rear Adm. Ronny
... L. Jackson, who has been the lead White House doctor since 2013. Here’s the
... test. Honestly, okay, it took me a second to think of the word for “camel,”

It's a dromedary.

... which I blame entirely on the president’s daily assault on my attention span.
... Washington Post
... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-did-exceedingly-well-on-a-cognitive-test-top-white-house-doctor-says/2018/01/16/e8af8b8a-fadb-11e7-a46b-a3614530bd87_story.html
... However...he also takes "takes Propecia for prevention of male pattern hair
... loss"
... https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/953367280305475590
... *

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.
Miloch
2018-01-17 22:08:26 UTC
Post by ***@gd@
On 16 Jan 2018 17:20:49 -0800, in alt.gossip.celebrities, Miloch
... The President's Brain Is Fine, Doctor Insists
https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-presidents-brain-is-fine-doctor-insists-1822135807
... Trump did “exceedingly well” on a cognitive test, claimed Navy Rear Adm. Ronny
... L. Jackson, who has been the lead White House doctor since 2013. Here’s the
... test. Honestly, okay, it took me a second to think of the word for “camel,”
It's a dromedary.
I believe the fine print on the mental acuity test declared the President to be
"mentally functional...basically stupid...but ya...mentally functional"

*