Jane Fonda has ‘closed up shop down there’
2018-05-09 01:18:29 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/08/jane-fonda-has-closed-up-shop-down-there/

Jane is done having fun with Dick.

“I’m not dating anymore, but I did up until a couple of years ago,” Jane Fonda
told “Extra” at the Los Angeles premiere of her new film “Book Club.”

“I’m 80. I’ve closed up shop down there.”

Fonda’s new comedy, which also stars Diane Keaton, Mary Steenburgen and Candice
Bergen, follows four women who experience a sexual reawakening after reading
E.L. James’ erotic novel “Fifty Shades of Grey.”

“It’s about very important things — friendship and sex — and that it’s OK for
older women to have both,” the Oscar-winning actress said.

Fonda ended her latest relationship with music producer Richard Perry in January
2017, after the couple dated for eight years. She was previously married three
times — to Roger Vadim, Tom Hayden and Ted Turner.

go Warriors!
*
None of the Above
T the F MI
Miloch
2018-05-09 15:01:21 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, None of the Above
says...
Post by None of the Above
Post by Miloch
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/08/jane-fonda-has-closed-up-shop-down-there/
Jane is done having fun with Dick.
“I’m not dating anymore, but I did up until a couple of years ago,” Jane Fonda
told “Extra” at the Los Angeles premiere of her new film “Book Club.”
“I’m 80. I’ve closed up shop down there.”
T the F MI
Climate Change has nothing to do with it!!