Stormy Daniels Says Donald Trump Lasted Less Than Two Minutes
2018-08-28 21:24:45 UTC
http://dlisted.com/2018/08/28/stormy-daniels-says-donald-trump-lasted-less-than-two-minutes/

Suddenly, all those Anna Wintour leaving Vogue rumors make sense. I’m sure she
spent most of the summer with smelling salts and a pint of Chunky Monkey at her
Long Island retreat after reading the first draft of reporter Amy Chozick’s
sit-down with Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti. How DARE Amy corrupt and
singe Anna’s eyes and the reputation of Vogue with the filth and smut of a black
lacquered striptease stage in northern Wisconsin?! Eh, the sex stuff…I’m sure
Anna’s read a lot worse. Anyway, Stormy talked…and talked and talked about her
time with Donald Trump, and well…let’s just say it gives a whole new meaning to
“brief” encounter.

Vogue just published an extensive interview with Stormy and Michael, and it
sounds like those two actually have a pretty funny friendship. That being said,
none of us scanned that piece because we want to know what witty quips those two
have for each other. We want to know if the president has a funny-shaped wiener
or other gross shit like that. She doesn’t give much as to the shape of the
executive sausage (thank God), but she does say how long it took for him bust
one:

“’How many details can you really give about two minutes?’ she says. Two
minutes? I ask. ‘Maybe. I’m being generous.’”

Oooo! No wonder Melania always has a pout on and sleeps in a separate room! She
married into a lifetime with a one-pump chump! While it doesn’t exactly surprise
me that Prez Cheeto is a one-hit wonder, I’m sure this is worse for the White
House than when Michael Cohen ratted his ass for paying hush money to Stormy in
the first place. Having someone call the Donald lackluster in the sack is about
as bad and shocking as if someone said he has bad hair! Oh wait…

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 22:07:14 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

And "this" is the argument the left has.
Miloch
2018-08-29 00:53:45 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> http://dlisted.com/2018/08/28/stormy-daniels-says-donald-trump-lasted-
>> ess-than-two-minutes/
>>

>> *
>>

>And "this" is the argument the left has.

Nah...just a preview of what's to come....in other news...strangely...Trump
loonnngg time former 'fixer', Michael Cohen STILL NOT willing to "Take a bullet"
for the douche-bag in the White House...continues to blab to Team Mueller...go
figure!

...oh ya...then there's loonnngg time Trump CFO Allen Weisselberg...ya...he's
blabbing like a baby too...then there's David Pecker, loonnngg time friend and
CEO of Natl Enquirer...and don't get me started on three star retired general
Michael Flynn...ya know...it's almost like ya need a search engine find the
names of all his former friends/associates turning against him.

...I mean, who knows...maybe even vladimir Putin will show up to testify against
the Trumpster...because...ya know...shit just happens!

Do ya get the feelin' the noose is tightenin' and tightenin' and tightenin'
around the ole grifter's neck?

...it just gets gooder and gooder!

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 01:44:37 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

No crime, no collusion, no proof....yawn.
MaxxX
2018-08-29 04:32:48 UTC

Michelle Obama has a penis. https://i.redd.it/xu5ngovduexy.png
Miloch
2018-08-29 14:31:29 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>>http://dlisted.com/2018/08/28/stormy-daniels-says
>

>Michelle Obama has a penis. https://i.redd.it/xu5ngovduexy.png

...eh...President Bone-Spurs has NO balls...just massive insecurity and acute
paranoia.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 15:41:58 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://dlisted.com/2018/08/28/stormy-daniels-says
>>

>>Michelle Obama has a penis. https://i.redd.it/xu5ngovduexy.png
>
> ...eh...President Bone-Spurs has NO balls...just massive insecurity
> and acute paranoia.
>

> *

He's rich and the president, you are crying behind your keyboard...Soooo