Prevention is better than the cure
Add Reply
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-10 06:55:23 UTC
Prevention is always better than the cure.

Any man who has homosexual relations are running a very high risk of catching AIDS,HIV or GRID. That's why dead known homosexual can't be organ donors.
MaxxX
2018-07-10 07:52:00 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Prevention is always better than the cure.
Any man who has homosexual relations are running a very high risk of catching AIDS,HIV or GRID. That's why dead known homosexual can't be organ donors.
Please tell us about how you personally overcame your desire for gay
sex. I think it would be of help to our readers.