Sarah Huckabee Sanders...Attention Walmart Shoppers...Trump's Mouthpiece in Isle 4
2018-04-01 16:54:58 UTC
vid--->
http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/01/sarah-huckabee-sanders-shops-walmart-trump/

Sarah Huckabee Sanders became just another Walmart shopper over the weekend.

President Trump's mouthpiece hit up the superstore Saturday in her hometown of
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. She blended in to the crowd of shoppers, wearing no
makeup and dressing super casual.

It was actually a late night run ... around 10 PM. We don't know what she
bought, but she looked like she was on a mission.

Sarah's dad, Mike Huckabee, lives in one of the upscale communities of Santa
Rosa Beach.

Trump is also in Florida at his Mar-a-Lago estate, but it's 7 hours away.

*
Skeeter
MAUKGA
Miloch
2018-04-01 20:16:37 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Miloch
vid--->
http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/01/sarah-huckabee-sanders-shops-walmart-trump/
Sarah Huckabee Sanders became just another Walmart shopper over the weekend.
President Trump's mouthpiece hit up the superstore Saturday in her hometown of
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. She blended in to the crowd of shoppers, wearing no
makeup and dressing super casual.
It was actually a late night run ... around 10 PM. We don't know what she
bought, but she looked like she was on a mission.
Sarah's dad, Mike Huckabee, lives in one of the upscale communities of Santa
Rosa Beach.
Trump is also in Florida at his Mar-a-Lago estate, but it's 7 hours away.
And the point is?
Ask Sarah, Skeets...she'll prolly give ya the ole 'Huckabee Shuffle' though

*
Skeeter
2018-04-01 21:28:14 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Miloch
vid--->
http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/01/sarah-huckabee-sanders-shops-walmart-trump/
Sarah Huckabee Sanders became just another Walmart shopper over the weekend.
President Trump's mouthpiece hit up the superstore Saturday in her hometown of
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. She blended in to the crowd of shoppers, wearing no
makeup and dressing super casual.
It was actually a late night run ... around 10 PM. We don't know what she
bought, but she looked like she was on a mission.
Sarah's dad, Mike Huckabee, lives in one of the upscale communities of Santa
Rosa Beach.
Trump is also in Florida at his Mar-a-Lago estate, but it's 7 hours away.
And the point is?
Ask Sarah, Skeets...she'll prolly give ya the ole 'Huckabee Shuffle' though
*
So there is no point, ok then, typical.
--
MAUKGA