Trump: Why hasn't 'no talent' liberal skank Samantha Bee been fired?
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-06-01 21:29:45 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/01/trump-why-hasn-t-no-talent-
samantha-bee-been-fired.html

President Trump blasted “no talent” comedian Samantha Bee on Friday
following her “horrible” comments about Ivanka Trump -- and asked why she
hasn't been fired.

The president called it a “total double standard” that TBS hasn't fired
the “Full Frontal” host, after ABC ousted Roseanne Barr and cancelled her
show over a racist tweet about an Obama official.

“Why aren’t they firing no talent Samantha Bee for the horrible language
used on her low ratings show? A total double standard but that’s O.K., we
are Winning, and will be doing so for a long time to come!” Trump tweeted
on Friday.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Why aren’t they firing no talent Samantha Bee for the horrible language
used on her low ratings show? A total double standard but that’s O.K., we
are Winning, and will be doing so for a long time to come!

4:15 AM - Jun 1, 2018
107K
67.9K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The president’s tweet followed Bee’s vulgar comments about his daughter
this week. Bee apologized for using an “expletive” to describe her,
calling it “inappropriate and inexcusable.”

“I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it,” Bee said Thursday.

TBS issued an apology as well, saying that Bee “has taken the right action
in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about
Ivanka Trump,” and that “those words should not have been aired.”

“It was our mistake too, and we regret it,” TBS said in a statement.

Bee made the comments about Ivanka Trump -- and a photo of her and her
child -- while slamming the administration's policies toward immigrant
families.

“You know Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let
me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s
immigration practices you feckless c----!” Bee said. “He listens to you!
Put on something tight and low cut and tell your father to f----ing stop
it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it goes.”

The clip of Bee’s monologue was uploaded to her YouTube channel where the
words “c---“ and “f---“ were not censored.

Bee received a special honor from the Television Academy on Thursday for
“advancing social change” for her work on the show.

Barr, meanwhile, was canned after tweeting that former Obama aide Valerie
Jarrett was like “the muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby.”

Barr apologized for her comments, blaming her tweets on the sleeping
medication, Ambien.

ABC immediately cancelled the reboot of her 1980’s sitcom, “Roseanne,” and
CEO of Disney Bob Iger called Jarrett to apologize.

Trump has criticized Iger this week.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that “ABC does not
tolerate comments like those” made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called
President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made
and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?

8:31 AM - May 30, 2018
160K
134K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that ‘ABC does not
tolerate comments like those’ made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called
President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made
and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?” Trump tweeted
Wednesday.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Miloch
2018-06-01 21:56:14 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/01/trump-why-hasn-t-no-talent-
samantha-bee-been-fired.html
President Trump blasted “no talent” comedian Samantha Bee on Friday
following her “horrible” comments about Ivanka Trump -- and asked why she
hasn't been fired.
May 30, 2018
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
160K
134K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“Bob Iger of ABC called Valerie Jarrett to let her know that ‘ABC does not
tolerate comments like those’ made by Roseanne Barr. Gee, he never called
President Donald J. Trump to apologize for the HORRIBLE statements made
and said about me on ABC. Maybe I just didn’t get the call?” Trump tweeted
Wednesday.
truck.
of the Obama presidency.
So...LeRoi...with the weekend coming up, which second job will you be
working?...the one that involves endless digging with a shovel or the one that
involves asking customers "...ya want fries with that?"

go Warriors!
*
Orland
2018-06-01 23:15:31 UTC
This is hardly news for a draft dodging traitor.