Was Justin Timberlake born with a cleft lip?
DivaEnigma
2004-09-26 06:47:36 UTC
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
Lonnie Reppen
2004-09-26 06:56:13 UTC
Post by DivaEnigma
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
No matter what he does the rest of his life, he will always be best
known as ...

THE FIRST MAN TO FU*K BRITNEY GODDAMN SPEARS!!!!!
otter
Wow, what an accomplishment. @@ (rolling eyes)
Vincent Vega
But by no means the last...
Frederick Shorts
2004-09-26 23:20:54 UTC
Post by Vincent Vega
Post by Lonnie Reppen
Post by DivaEnigma
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
No matter what he does the rest of his life, he will always be best
known as ...
THE FIRST MAN TO FU*K BRITNEY GODDAMN SPEARS!!!!!
But by no means the last...
Too bad youz won't be on the list, ahole!

--
Freddie D. 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if yer horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email (mailto:***@nyc.rr.com) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
I like to steal copyrighted material.

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org
http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/

I'm really proud of this -
http://Frederick.Shorts.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php

http://www.plugger.info
http://www.pluggers.com/daily/

Hay! My kinda place - http://www.gaylordhotels.com/
billydee
nobody wants to fuck her now.
Buttercup
2004-09-27 01:46:56 UTC
No matter what he does the rest of his life, he will always be best known as
THE FIRST MAN TO FU*K BRITNEY GODDAMN SPEARS!!!!!<<<<<<<<
At least those the days when she used to shower.

(`*·.¸(`*·.¸¸.·*´)¸.·*´)
«´¨ `Buttercup ´¨`»
(¸.·'´`(¸*·'´'·.*`)`'·. ¸)

How do you like them apples?

Are you happy now?
Nicholas Spanglieby
2004-09-27 02:18:28 UTC
Post by Buttercup
At least those the days when she used to shower.
(`*·.ž(`*·.žž.·*Ž)ž.·*Ž)
«Žš `Buttercup Žš`»
(ž.·'Ž`(ž*·'Ž'·.*`)`'·. ž)
How do you like them apples?
Are you happy now?
LMAO!!!! Good thinking!

I hope she never played bare footsies in bed with Justin. She walks around
in Texaco bathrooms barefooted. That is just soooooo nasty. Justin is lucky
to be rid of that kind of lack of common sense hygiene in a woman, really...
ewwww....

JN
JFlexer
2004-09-27 18:09:04 UTC
Post by Lonnie Reppen
Post by DivaEnigma
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
No matter what he does the rest of his life, he will always be best
known as ...
THE FIRST MAN TO FU*K BRITNEY GODDAMN SPEARS!!!!!
doubt he was the first...
--
-J

** Keeper of Bette Midler and Betty Buckley **
The Bride
2004-09-26 21:06:43 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: 26 Sep 2004 06:47:36 GMT
Subject: Was Justin Timberlake born with a cleft lip?
he really is ugly. i never understood what women see in him.
Devines
2004-09-26 18:27:34 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: 26 Sep 2004 06:47:36 GMT
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
he really is ugly. i never understood what women see in him.
He has that sissy momma's boy look to him....not somebody I would ever be
attracted to unless I were a lesbian.
Doomella
2004-09-26 20:14:51 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: 26 Sep 2004 06:47:36 GMT
Just watching him on SNL... damn, he's fugly. Doing a pretty good job hosting,
though.
he really is ugly. i never understood what women see in him.
The same thing they must have seen in Luke Perry a decade ago. Beats the
hell out of me.