Fags are garbage
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-05 19:53:10 UTC
They are only 4% of the population but they responsible for 80% of the AIDS.
Miloch
2018-06-05 20:44:27 UTC
In article <491f844c-8091-46be-a15e-***@googlegroups.com>,
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F says...
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
They are only 4% of the population but they responsible for 80% of the AIDS.
Eh...go back to the alt.music.michael-jackson group...posting as "Leviticus
20:13"...you might get laughed at less there than in this group.

go Warriors!
*
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-05 21:23:46 UTC
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F says...
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
They are only 4% of the population but they responsible for 80% of the AIDS.
Eh...go back to the alt.music.michael-jackson group...posting as "Leviticus
20:13"...you might get laughed at less there than in this group.
go Warriors!
*
I don't talk to those wankers.

I stopped posting on there 6 months ago they are still posting garbage.

They should get a life.

I'm just starting a fact and not seeking any attention from those nasty faggots.
MaxxX
2018-06-06 07:09:18 UTC
Post by Miloch
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F says...
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
They are only 4% of the population but they responsible for 80% of the AIDS.
Eh...go back to the alt.music.michael-jackson group...posting as "Leviticus
20:13"...you might get laughed at less there than in this group.
go Warriors!
*
I don't talk to those wankers.
I stopped posting on there 6 months ago they are still posting garbage.
They should get a life.
I'm just starting a fact and not seeking any attention from those nasty faggots.
Did you get a job yet? Citysprint fired your black ass YEARS ago.
--
Brandy needs friends, a job and a life
http://i.imgur.com/LObi4zp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tOCztHT.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-07 01:23:45 UTC
I will post on whatever newsgroup I like.

You should give up or seek help on your obsession on me.

I stopped working for citysprint years ago and it's a waste of time to be still going on about it. I don't even ride motorcycles anymore and don't miss it.

It's about time you moved on and stop being a creepy stalker. People like you usually kill them selves (with any luck).

I wouldn't track you and kill you because Im not going to jail for a looser with a worthless life.
MaxxX
2018-06-07 05:43:44 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I will post on whatever newsgroup I like.
Oh no you won't. Not for long.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I stopped working for citysprint years ago and it's a waste of time to be still going on about it. I don't even ride motorcycles anymore and don't miss it.
You complained about being fired for almost 10 years on every social
media. You were trying to get some big payout from them. Never
happened and you're still poor and stupid and unemployed. Go get a
job, man.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
It's about time you moved on and stop being a creepy stalker. People like you usually kill them selves (with any luck).
Show me one person that doesn't think you're a cunt.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I wouldn't track you and kill you because Im not going to jail for a looser with a worthless life.
Yes you will be going back to jail because you enjoyed being locked up
with men and being their bitch. You'll be back.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-07 08:58:00 UTC
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?

I couldn't care less about what you think about me; you are no friend of mine.

My financial situation; you have no idea and none of your business.

You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay haters. Lol
MaxxX
2018-06-08 07:25:19 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?
I do know. You were terminated.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay haters. Lol
I have it on good authority YOU are gay. What is the reason you deny
it?
Miloch
2018-06-08 13:18:05 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I
leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?
I do know. You were terminated.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay
haters. Lol
I have it on good authority YOU are gay. What is the reason you deny
it?
...to paraphrase Shakespeare..."methinks he doth protest too much"

go Warriors!
MaxxX
2018-06-11 07:14:46 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I
leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?
I do know. You were terminated.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay
haters. Lol
I have it on good authority YOU are gay. What is the reason you deny
it?
...to paraphrase Shakespeare..."methinks he doth protest too much"
Now that Tony has been outed again he'll run and hide for a while and
hope we'll forget when he finally returns. Ah... a respite.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-14 21:51:47 UTC
I have more respect for Fievel J than I have for you.

Outed? You words have no value.
MaxxX
2018-06-15 03:40:12 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I have more respect for Fievel J than I have for you.
Of course you do. You're both gay only he's nice and you're nasty.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Outed? You words have no value.
I didn't out you, you did it yourself.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-14 21:46:34 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?
I do know. You were terminated.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay haters. Lol
I have it on good authority YOU are gay. What is the reason you deny
it?
That sort of thing is generating hate towards gay people (as well as your usual racist garbage).

You would be better off if just grow up. You don't know me so how can you speculate what people do in bed.

I've noticed that even Fievel J have not replied you your post.

Get a life idiot.
MaxxX
2018-06-15 03:36:54 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
If you bothered to gat your facts right then you will know the real reason why I leaft citysprint. Where are you getting your information from?
I do know. You were terminated.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You speak up for gay rights? You have done more damage to gay right than the gay haters. Lol
I have it on good authority YOU are gay. What is the reason you deny
it?
That sort of thing is generating hate towards gay people (as well as your usual racist garbage).
You would be better off if just grow up. You don't know me so how can you speculate what people do in bed.
I've noticed that even Fievel J have not replied you your post.
Get a life idiot.
Are you stalking me you creepy old homosexual? I was warned about
you.
MaxxX
2018-06-06 06:49:24 UTC
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F says...
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
They are only 4% of the population but they responsible for 80% of the AIDS.
Eh...go back to the alt.music.michael-jackson group...posting as "Leviticus
20:13"...you might get laughed at less there than in this group.
go Warriors!
*
AIDS patient Brandy Loading Image... is still alive. Too
bad!

go Warriors!