Madonna...Nude Pics at 18 Up for Auction
2017-11-20 16:20:09 UTC
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/madonna-nude-pictures-auction/

Madonna more than dropped trou in front of a camera when she was 18 years old
... she went au naturel, and TMZ has the photos that are about to hit the
auction block.

Gotta Have Rock and Roll -- the same guys that had Tupac's confession letter to
M -- will auction off a bunch of Madge's earliest known original nude
pics with original negatives and copyrights. To be exact ... 108 images and each
with an opening bid between $800 and $1,200.

The pics show Madonna at the Art World Institute of Creative Arts where
photographer Cecil I. Taylor got behind the lens. Madonna met the
photographer when she lived in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

There's also young M's signature -- along with Cecil's -- on the model release
form she signed on May 19, 1977. It's also up for bid, and it all goes down
Wednesday.

Madonna has fought tooth and nail to keep other items off the auction block,
including her underwear and a letter to Tupac.

2017-11-20 16:34:38 UTC
The mystery was over a long time ago, there's probably several pics
online of her topless stage suit.

But who knows -- Roy Moore could be interested.
Alan Smithee
2017-11-20 17:05:44 UTC
She doesn't look good naked... :-D
M.L.
2017-11-22 23:26:08 UTC
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/madonna-nude-pictures-auction/
Madonna more than dropped trou in front of a camera when she was 18 years old
... she went au naturel, and TMZ has the photos that are about to hit the
auction block.
Playboy published some of her nude modeling pics ages ago.
Miloch
2017-11-23 00:58:00 UTC
Post by M.L.
Post by Miloch
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/madonna-nude-pictures-auction/
Madonna more than dropped trou in front of a camera when she was 18 years old
... she went au naturel, and TMZ has the photos that are about to hit the
auction block.
Playboy published some of her nude modeling pics ages ago.
Never underestimate the power of celebrity!

If Madonna's under panties came up for auction, I'd prolly bid on them as long
as they still had the original shit-stains. And I'm sure you would too.

*
Alan Smithee
2017-11-23 03:37:45 UTC
Post by M.L.
Post by Miloch
http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/20/madonna-nude-pictures-auction/
Madonna more than dropped trou in front of a camera when she was 18 years old
... she went au naturel, and TMZ has the photos that are about to hit the
auction block.
Playboy published some of her nude modeling pics ages ago.
Never underestimate the power of celebrity!
If Madonna's under panties came up for auction, I'd prolly bid on them as long
as they still had the original shit-stains. And I'm sure you would too.
she gave those to letterman in the 90s and then asked if he had smelled
them.
the video is on youtube.

yech!