What Time Will Scott Pruitt Be Fired?
2018-04-06 16:52:42 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-time-will-scott-pruitt-be-fired-1825044032

It’s raining Cabinet members, and some say EPA administrator and water poisoning
enthusiast Scott Pruitt’s time is running out. Others say “I hope he’s going to
be great.” In the end, it might not matter enormously, as he could very easily
be replaced by that redheaded Koch boy who designs button-down t-shirts
decorated with money bags, but Pruitt’s overwhelming corruption certainly is
taking up a lot of headline space that the president would prefer for himself.
Anyway, what’s really important right now is that we guess what time Scott gets
canned.

Will it be at 3 p.m.?

That would certainly be a little early, since it does seem like Trump needs a
bit more time to stew. But the president has been feeling freaky lately, and
yesterday even called him a “good man,” which sounds like escalation to me!

Will it be at 6:30 p.m.?

This would be the most reasonable time, in my opinion, since it is a nice way to
punish reporters and bloggers; a Jezebel editor will have just scheduled Barf
Bag, so that when it goes up Jezebel’s commenters will helpfully wonder why we
missed the big news of the day.

Will it be at 10 PM?

This would be unpleasant for everyone, including the communications team at the
White House, but would also be a fantastic opportunity to catch Scott Pruitt
while he is on the toilet.

Well, it looks like a toss-up. Before Scott Pruitt gets fired, please do let us
know in the comments what time you believe Scott Pruitt will be fired.

*
Skeeter
TED NUGENT ROCKS!
Miloch
2018-04-06 17:09:41 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Miloch
[...]
Err...ahhh...ya! Preach it, Fox News Boy

*
Skeeter
Where did you get that from crybaby lefty?
Miloch
2018-04-08 06:00:48 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Miloch
https://postimg.org/image/gwxy6seej/

2018-04-06 17:32:04 UTC
[...]
Actual firing time will be between 1:30 and 3:30 AM, constipation dependent.
It's the effective firing time that's being guessed. Is Pruitt planning any
foreign trips?