Brandi Glanville Thinks Omarosa and Donald Trump Slept Together
2018-03-10 00:30:25 UTC
http://www.eonline.com/news/919389/brandi-glanville-thinks-omarosa-and-donald-trump-slept-together

Brandi Glanville is sharing her thoughts on President Donald Trump and his
former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman.

In February, while appearing on the CBS show Big Brother: Celebrity Edition
together, Brandi asked Omarosa if she ever slept with Trump.

"Hell no!" Omarosa replied. "Oh my God! Brandi, that's horrible!"

On Thursday, Brandi appeared on E!'s Daily Pop and dished to co-hosts Nina
Parker, Justin Sylvester and Morgan Stewart about Omarosa's answer. When asked
if she thought Omarosa "told the truth" when she said she didn't sleep with
Trump, Brandi replied, "Nope! I don't think so. Like how would they have that
relationship for so long and he just keeps bringing her back...I don't know."

Brandi continued, "I've heard a lot of rumors, but listen, you never know what's
true. But I needed to know."

Talking about Omarosa's pause in her response, Brandi told the co-hosts, "She
had a moment, she had a moment."

The reality star also said that Omarosa "was shocked" that she asked her that
question. "She was not ready for that," Brandi said. "In that house she thought
she was queen bee and no one was gonna come for her, I'm like..."

During her time on Daily Pop, Brandi also talked about a possible return to Real
Housewives of Beverly Hills, her relationship with Lisa Vanderpump and Marriage
Boot Camp!

go Warriors!
playin' Portland tonight

2018-03-10 03:02:23 UTC
http://www.eonline.com/news/919389/brandi-glanville-thinks-omarosa-and-donald-
trump-slept-together
Brandi Glanville is sharing her thoughts on President Donald Trump and his
former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman.
Making America Great Again!