Deborah Norville's new face
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2017-12-15 20:15:58 UTC
She always had a bad left eye even when she was young.
Miloch
2017-12-16 00:44:59 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
She always had a bad left eye even when she was young.
So where's the photo link ya dumb douchebag!!...or are we supposed to just take
your word for it?

*
n***@gmail.com
2018-05-01 05:32:47 UTC
You r rude Miloch
Miloch
2018-05-01 15:18:15 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
You r rude Miloch
...fuck off, douchebag!

go Warriors!
*

s***@gmail.com
2018-02-21 00:42:09 UTC
I know that the female telejournalists are expected to keep fresh, stay young,
not look old lest they be fired, but Deborah Norville's new facelift is
appalling. Her eyebrows have that constant state of surprise, and she can
barely move her face muscles. Hopefully it will improve as time goes on. If
not, she has wasted her money and ruined her looks.
I noticed her left eye was droopy. So I googles her. Thought maybe her health was going only to find out she had a face lift. Yeah, definitely a botch job. Yikes!!
Miloch
2018-02-21 01:18:45 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I know that the female telejournalists are expected to keep fresh, stay young,
not look old lest they be fired, but Deborah Norville's new facelift is
appalling. Her eyebrows have that constant state of surprise, and she can
barely move her face muscles. Hopefully it will improve as time goes on. If
not, she has wasted her money and ruined her looks.
I noticed her left eye was droopy. So I googles her. Thought maybe her health
was going only to find out she had a face lift. Yeah, definitely a botch job.
Yikes!!
Any mention of vaginal rejuvenation? When it comes to tightening, you never
want to ignore the lady parts.

go Warriors!
2018-02-21 05:48:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I know that the female telejournalists are expected to keep fresh, stay
young, not look old lest they be fired, but Deborah Norville's new facelift
is appalling. Her eyebrows have that constant state of surprise, and she
can barely move her face muscles. Hopefully it will improve as time goes
on. If not, she has wasted her money and ruined her looks.
I noticed her left eye was droopy. So I googles her. Thought maybe her health
was going only to find out she had a face lift. Yeah, definitely a botch job.
Yikes!!
So that facelift from 2002 didn't last, she should sue!