These Trump Fans Might Want to Reevaluate Their Wardrobe
2018-08-06 00:42:25 UTC
https://splinternews.com/these-trump-fans-might-want-to-reevaluate-their-wardrob-1828119884

It’s been one of the many lingering questions as of late: How far are Trump
supporters willing to go to stick it to the libs?

Thanks to James Alicie and Richard Birchfield, two friends from Delaware, OH, a
small city 35 minutes north of Columbus, we now have a pretty good idea: all the
way to Russia.

Their smiling mugs are currently going viral on social media because they
proudly wore T-shirts to Saturday evening’s Trump rally at Olentangy Orange High
School in Lewis Center, stating, “I’d rather be a Russian than a Democrat.”
Cleveland.com reporter Jeremy Pelzer snapped their photo.

The pair said it was the first time they’d seen a president in person, according
to Pelzer. They also admitted to not understanding why Trump is so unpopular,
considering the so-called misdeeds of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Birchfield doesn’t appear to have offered an explanation as to how one could
“Make America Great Again,” as his hat urged, while longing to take refuge in
Russia come November.

Let’s just say their choice of fashion isn’t being well-received on Twitter.

Molly Jong-Fast
✔ @MollyJongFast

Better to be ruled by a fascist murderer than a woman who enjoys wearing
pantsuits.

Charles Gaba
✔ @charles_gaba

more at
https://www.cleveland.com/expo/news/erry-2018/08/e178a851af7984/heres-who-we-saw-at-donald-tru.html

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-06 14:25:09 UTC
On 08/05/2018 08:42 PM, Miloch wrote:
> https://splinternews.com/these-trump-fans-might-want-to-reevaluate-their-wardrob-1828119884
>
> It’s been one of the many lingering questions as of late: How far are Trump
> supporters willing to go to stick it to the libs?
>
> Thanks to James Alicie and Richard Birchfield, two friends from Delaware, OH, a
> small city 35 minutes north of Columbus, we now have a pretty good idea: all the
> way to Russia.
>
> Their smiling mugs are currently going viral on social media because they
> proudly wore T-shirts to Saturday evening’s Trump rally at Olentangy Orange High
> School in Lewis Center, stating, “I’d rather be a Russian than a Democrat.”

Given the choice.... I'd have to go along with them.

The ONLY thing worse than Putin/being-Russian is Democrats and Muslim
terrorists.

Putin may be an asshole at times but Democrats are always assholes.

--
That's Karma