A Lot of Hollywood Men Have a History of Sexual Inappropriateness
Ubiquitous
2017-10-13 13:48:53 UTC
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey Weinstein
(only after the majority of the allegations came forward)-- Jimmy
Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, Jesse Tyler
Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and others. Even worse is Matt Damon, who is
alleged to have helped kill the New York Times story about the
Weinstein offenses in 2004. He claims that's not true, and has come
forward to lend his voice to the chorus of anti-Weinstein sentiment
now.

Also telling is the list of celeb males who haven't commented, even
though they've worked with Weinstein -- Michael Moore, Quentin
Tarantino, Daniel Day-Lewis, Bradley Cooper, Martin Scorsese....

But actress Rose McGowan exposed some of those commenting as
hypocrites, saying that Ben Affleck told her in private that he knew
about the Weinstein assaults. She tweeted, "'GODDAMNIT! I TOLD HIM
TO STOP DOING THAT' you said that to my face. [...] The press conf I
was made to go to after assault. You lie." Brad Pitt also allegedly
threatened to beat up Weinstein after he sexually harassed his
then-girlfriend, Gwyneth Paltrow; but he didn't actually raise the
issue with authorities or warn other actresses.

But it goes beyond that.

As it turns out, some of the strongest anti-Weinstein voices have
actually acted inappropriately themselves:

Jimmy Kimmel:

On his late-night show, Kimmel asked, "What's the difference between
Harvey Weinstein and the Pillsbury Doughboy? When the Pillsbury
Doughboy offers you a roll, he doesn't ask you to watch him take a
shower for it." He also insisted on making a comparison between
Weinstein and President Trump.

But, earlier in his career, Kimmel asked women to grope him, on
camera, to guess what he'd hidden in his pants. At one point in the
gag (pun intended), he mused, "Maybe it would be easier if you put
your mouth on it." And he joked that he'd need to make sure that all
participants were over the age of eighteen...

More gems from #Kimmel.

Here he has women feel his crotch to guess what he stuffed
in his pants.

KIMMEL: "You should put your mouth on it"
pic.twitter.com/Yv0MVN9vPw

— Austen Fletcher (@fleccas) October 11, 2017

Ben Affleck:

Here's what the actor tweeted:

pic.twitter.com/f5AgemRXds

— Ben Affleck (@BenAffleck) October 10, 2017

But, in addition to being called out by McGowan, he's had to do some
explaining for this incident. On a 2003 episode of TRL, Affleck
seems to have purposefully groped actress Hilarie Burton.

He did apologize for that one:

I acted inappropriately toward Ms. Burton and I sincerely
apologize

— Ben Affleck (@BenAffleck) October 11, 2017

But what about this other incident?

When promoting his film Jersey Girl, he got very weird with Anne-
Marie Losique, an interviewer from Montreal, Canada, saying "they
would like it better if you did the show topless. [...] I'm getting
those titties out."

He also joked about how firm her breasts were, how many lovers he'd
had, and how badly he wanted to have sex with her. At one point,
while he held her on his lap, he yelled at her to stop moving away
from him. (Losique defends Affleck here.)

Matt Damon:

Damon insists that he wouldn't have tried to kill the 2004 Harvey
Weinstein New York Times article, saying, "For the record, I would
never, ever, ever try to kill a story like that. I just wouldn't do
that. It's not something I would do, for anybody."

And here's what he said about the sexual assaults in general, "I did
five or six movies with Harvey. I never saw this. I think a lot of
actors have come out and said, everybody's saying we all knew.
That's not true. [...] This type of predation happens behind closed
doors, and out of public view. If there was ever an event that I was
at and Harvey was doing this kind of thing and I didn't see it, then
I am so deeply sorry, because I would have stopped it."

This however is the same Matt Damon who produced Manchester by the
Sea, and helped cast Casey Affleck in the lead role. Casey Affleck
has been accused of at least two acts of sexual assault himself. So
would Matt Damon actually have stopped it from happening?

Also, Damon got into some hot water over his comments about keeping
the behind the scenes roles in Hollywood from becoming too diverse:
PIBB
2017-10-13 17:24:41 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, George
Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and others. Even
worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.

And then, of course, there's the President.
Miloch
2017-10-13 17:43:09 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, George
Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and others. Even
worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.
And then, of course, there's the President.
The only woman he won't "grab by the pussy" is his wife, Melania. From what
I've read, if he hadn't run for president, she would have left him.

*
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-10-13 18:22:19 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, George
Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and others. Even
worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.
And then, of course, there's the President.
The only woman he won't "grab by the pussy" is his wife, Melania. From what
I've read, if he hadn't run for president, she would have left him.
I got the opposite impression, it looks to me like Melania might want to
leave because he ran for President, she looked happy until she was
forced to meet so many Democrats.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
Their mommy's tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

*window licker on the short bus*
PIBB
2017-10-13 19:22:45 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio,
George Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and
others. Even worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.
And then, of course, there's the President.
The only woman he won't "grab by the pussy" is his wife,
Melania. From what I've read, if he hadn't run for president,
she would have left him.
Donald wants to divorce Melania and marry his daughter. What would
Jared do then?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-10-13 19:39:12 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Miloch
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio,
George Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and
others. Even worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.
And then, of course, there's the President.
The only woman he won't "grab by the pussy" is his wife,
Melania. From what I've read, if he hadn't run for president,
she would have left him.
Donald wants to divorce Melania and marry his daughter. What would
Jared do then?
Be happy that gay marriage is legal, and that Ivanka can have two
partners since marriage can't limit what sexual identity we choose, even
when it's an incestuous sexual identity?

I just hope someone will bake their incestuous wedding cake for them.

Democrats wished for it, be careful what you wish for next time.
That's Karma
Miloch
2017-10-13 20:11:56 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by Miloch
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
A lot of liberal Hollywood celebrity men condemned Harvey
Weinstein (only after the majority of the allegations came
forward)-- Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio,
George Clooney, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Mark Ruffalo, and
others. Even worse is Matt Damon
All are no doubt guilty and so are many right wing Hollyood
celebrities too.
And then, of course, there's the President.
The only woman he won't "grab by the pussy" is his wife,
Melania. From what I've read, if he hadn't run for president,
she would have left him.
Donald wants to divorce Melania and marry his daughter. What would
Jared do then?
Jared could care less!...he bought 666 Fifth Ave building for $1.8B (that's
billion with a "B") and can't make the mortgage payments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html

With that kind of debt, all he can think about is how to get out from under it
and could care less about Ivanka who has her own issues with her failing brand.

*
PIBB
2017-10-14 20:18:58 UTC
Post by PIBB
says...
Post by PIBB
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Jared is as crooked as his father.

NoBody
Oh boy, Pibb has really fallen off the mental sobriety wagon today...
Rudy Canoza
2017-10-13 18:05:31 UTC
[...]
*Impropriety*, you illiterate fuck, not "inappropriateness".

I'll bet you attended an American public school, didn't you?