Megyn Kelly vs. Samantha Bee Is the Celebrity Feud I Need Right Now
2018-05-31 18:03:51 UTC
https://splinternews.com/megyn-kelly-vs-samantha-bee-is-the-celebrity-feud-i-ne-1826447653

Megyn Kelly was trying to make a feud with Samantha Bee happen on Thursday
morning, and I need this, please, let it happen!!!

called Ivanka Trump a “feckless cunt,” Kelly called both the comedic material
and the post “disgusting” and suggested—much like President Trump—that a “double
standard” is at work with regard to Roseanne Barr.

Megyn Kelly
✔ @megynkelly

This is disgusting. How is this acceptable? And how are we expected to take any
of these publications seriously if they gleefully repost something like this at
the same time they (rightfully) condemn @therealroseanne? You know the saying
Love is Love? Well Hate is Hate.
https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/1002025559709442049 …

5:09 AM - May 31, 2018

Oh no she didn’t! Oh shit! Here we go, I hope!

Kelly was responding to a pretty good Bee monologue last night—which, even amid
a brain-melting week of nonstop Roseanne news, focused on the Trump
administration’s mission to separate all parents from their children if they’re
prosecuted for crossing the border illegally. This policy is so inhumane and
unthinkable that it should be talked about, in the strongest language possible,
using any national platform people have! And that is what Bee did.

“Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second-most
oblivious tweet we’ve seen this week,” Bee said, referring to a picture Trump
posted with one of her children while the controversy over her father’s
separation policy was raging. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you
and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about
your dad’s immigration practices, you feckless cunt!”

Damn, SPICY!!

She continued: “He listens to you. Put on something tight and low-cut and tell
your father to fucking stop it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it
goes, OK?”

Bee and I have had our issues, but at least she’s talking about this issue. I
absolutely won’t hold my breath waiting for Kelly, the Fox News
race-baiter-turned-morning show failure, to address it with similar urgency,
thereby raising awareness among the 10 white moms who watch. But hey, at least
she’s launching a celebrity feud.

Update, 12:28 PM: Because this will only continue getting more stupid, White
House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders responded to Bee, calling her
remarks “vile and vicious.” She also called on TBS—the network that airs Full
Frontal—along with its parent company, Time Warner, to “demonstrate that such
explicit profanity about female members of this administration will not be
condoned.”

*
NoBody
2018-06-01 10:37:45 UTC
[...]
Try tasteless and pathetic.
Post by Miloch
She continued: “He listens to you. Put on something tight and low-cut and tell
your father to fucking stop it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it
goes, OK?”
Bee and I have had our issues, but at least she’s talking about this issue. I
absolutely won’t hold my breath waiting for Kelly, the Fox News
race-baiter-turned-morning show failure, to address it with similar urgency,
thereby raising awareness among the 10 white moms who watch. But hey, at least
she’s launching a celebrity feud.
In other words, don't care about what is said as long as you agree
with the politics. Typical lib.
Post by Miloch
Update, 12:28 PM: Because this will only continue getting more stupid, White
House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders responded to Bee, calling her
remarks “vile and vicious.” She also called on TBS—the network that airs Full
Frontal—along with its parent company, Time Warner, to “demonstrate that such
explicit profanity about female members of this administration will not be
condoned.”
Nothing like watching the left engaging in its endless hypocrisy.