Discussion:
Pedophiles Adopt and Molest Boy
(too old to reply)
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-31 10:43:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 16:19:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:43:12 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN

What, think that shocks me, that this stuff does happen?

It happens with straights too, at about the same percentage.

Most BLs refer to themselves as Straight. Get over it asshole.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-03 18:28:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:19:08 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:43:12 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
>
> What, think that shocks me, that this stuff does happen?
>
> It happens with straights too, at about the same percentage.
>
> Most BLs refer to themselves as Straight. Get over it asshole.


NAMBLA is a gay organization. That boy wasn't only molested by that gay couple but he was molested by other gays. Those gay are still out there and they are a danger to children.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 19:26:12 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:28:28 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:19:08 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:43:12 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
> >
> > What, think that shocks me, that this stuff does happen?
> >
> > It happens with straights too, at about the same percentage.
> >
> > Most BLs refer to themselves as Straight. Get over it asshole.
>
>
> NAMBLA is a gay organization. That boy wasn't only molested by that gay couple but he was molested by other gays. Those gay are still out there and they are a danger to children.

Fuck off. The majority of BLs are straight guys with family.
Until you can prove it with statistics the number is only 3% for each group.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-08-07 11:38:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:26:17 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:28:28 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:19:08 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:43:12 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
> > >
> > > What, think that shocks me, that this stuff does happen?
> > >
> > > It happens with straights too, at about the same percentage.
> > >
> > > Most BLs refer to themselves as Straight. Get over it asshole.
> >
> >
> > NAMBLA is a gay organization. That boy wasn't only molested by that gay couple but he was molested by other gays. Those gay are still out there and they are a danger to children.
>
> Fuck off. The majority of BLs are straight guys with family.
> Until you can prove it with statistics the number is only 3% for each group.

What statistics? Are a defender of paedophiles?
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-07 19:49:48 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 7:38:39 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 8:26:17 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 2:28:28 PM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > > On Friday, August 3, 2018 at 5:19:08 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
> > > > On Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:43:12 AM UTC-4, https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F wrote:
> > > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NSDAuAIKsM&index=17&list=PLlF9ez76Bw3qpDZUHg-lFxoXzP5AKUYRN
> > > >
> > > > What, think that shocks me, that this stuff does happen?
> > > >
> > > > It happens with straights too, at about the same percentage.
> > > >
> > > > Most BLs refer to themselves as Straight. Get over it asshole.
> > >
> > >
> > > NAMBLA is a gay organization. That boy wasn't only molested by that gay couple but he was molested by other gays. Those gay are still out there and they are a danger to children.
> >
> > Fuck off. The majority of BLs are straight guys with family.
> > Until you can prove it with statistics the number is only 3% for each group.
>
> What statistics? Are a defender of paedophiles?

Look it up yourself. No I am NOT a defender of Pedophiles, unless they are smart and do NOT TOUCH. There's a such things as (paedophiles) as you UK people spell it, who don't act on their feelings and impulses.
I could get a job in something working with kids, know why asshole? But I won't, I have a non abusive record I would like to keep.

It's like you, if you are fighting gay feelings, and that's why you flip out so much.

Just fuck off Tony.
Loading...