Taylor Swift Sends Champagne to a Couple Who Used Her Songs At Their Wedding
2018-03-20 00:51:18 UTC
https://jezebel.com/taylor-swift-sends-champagne-to-a-couple-who-used-her-s-1823906615

Taylor Swift, you scamp! Us Weekly reports that T. Swiffles (why not) was so
delighted that one New York couple used her songs (Welcome to New York and Love
Song) during their wedding over the weekend that she sent them a bottle of
champagne (Dom, naturally.)

“Rumor has it you might be using my song in your wedding celebration which makes
me so happy! Here’s to this amazing day of your continuing love story. Love,
Taylor,” she wrote.

How...did Taylor Swift know? Does she have some sort of pop music Cerebro device
that allows her to see when her songs are being played anywhere on Earth? I
wouldn’t be surprised, and also, I am very sorry for what I did to Bad Blood
during karaoke that one time.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/taylor-swift-sends-couple-bottle-of-champagne-at-wedding/

2018-03-20 09:30:17 UTC
https://jezebel.com/taylor-swift-sends-champagne-to-a-couple-who-used-her-s-18
23906615
Taylor Swift, you scamp! Us Weekly reports that T. Swiffles (why not) was so
delighted that one New York couple used her songs (Welcome to New York and Love
Song) during their wedding over the weekend that she sent them a bottle of
champagne (Dom, naturally.)
On the bizarre side neo-nazis have made her their aryan goddess.

She does not send them champagne. (Not even Ripple.)