— LGBTQIA+......
dolf
2018-08-04 13:18:40 UTC
I’m glad my forebears came from north of the Rhine so that even our water
by which we douche our arseholes before copulation is free of a self
infatuated neo-Nazi sentiments such a Hein 2018 expresses...

There is no letter within his parody of LGBTQIA+ which expresses me so pick
a number: #451

DOLF: “YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND THE DOCUMENT LINKS AND
STATEMENTS SO I WILL JUST BLOCK YOU.

— *BLINKERED* DEVOTIONS —

“IF I KNOW GOOD.
AND I KNOW EVIL.
BE IT UNDERSTOOD.
I AIN’T NO DEVIL.

WELL KISS MY RING.
YOU ROTTEN SOD.
‘N MOUTH MY DING.
YOU AIN’T NO GOD.”

*BLINKERED* (adjective):
- Narrow-minded and subjective; unwilling to understand another viewpoint.
- Having blinkers on; fitted with blinkers.
- Word of the Day for 25 July 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: The meanings of blinkered “(of a horse) fitted with blinkers to
restrict vision” and “(of a person) having a narrow, limited outlook” are
all but simultaneous, dating from the end of the 19th century.

QUOTES:
These anti-fans see, in new casts and storylines, the agendas of blinkered
Social Justice Warriors more interested in diversity quotas and Signaling
Virtue than making good movies. [Adam Rogers, “Star Wars and the Battle of
the Ever-More-Toxic Fan Culture,” Wired, June 6, 2018]

I felt my temperature rise at the thought of LaFramboise’s blinkered
arrogance. [R. J. Harlick, Death’s Golden Whisper, 2004]

BLINKEREDDEVOTIONS@{
@1: Sup: 11 (#11); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 4 (#15); Ego: 56 (#106),
@3: Sup: 47 (#62); Ego: 4 (#110),
@4: Sup: 64 (#126); Ego: 36 (#146),
@5: Sup: 64 (#190); Ego: 17 (#163),
@6: Sup: 76 (#266); Ego: 70 (#233),
@7: Sup: 17 (#283); Ego: 47 (#280),
@8: Sup: 8 (#291); Ego: 10 (#290),
@9: Sup: 21 (#312); Ego: 43 (#333),
Male: #312; Feme: #333
}

2 AUGUST 2018 LEGAL PROGRESS NOTE ON #312 - WITHERED DREAMS OVER BOER /
ANZAC WAR DEAD MEMORIAL AND CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATIONS BY 8 NOVEMBER 2017
DIARY NOTE of such element to ATTORNEY GENERALS STATE / FEDERAL as
conveying DATA SET knowledge provided by the HEBREW / GREEK Biblical
lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING as coming into my possession
as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011, then had a
confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon 19 MAY 2016 in
having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own undertaking and
ingenuity in being sourced from an AMERICAN *FOREIGN* *AGENT* Whom TAMPERED
WITH MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OF SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS ON 14 MARCH 2018
AS #312 - CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK POISONING EVENT AND 14 JULY
2018 DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 - *I* *AM* *NOT*
*HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

EXCERPT FROM EMAIL TO AMERICAN CONSULATE ON 16 JULY 2018: “Firstly I draw
your attention of having dutifully and prudently moderated the ROSETTA
STONE trust placed upon me (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT) by the former
Secretary of State the Honourable John Kerry and in preparation for the
summit between United States of America President Donald Trump and Russian
Federation President Vladimir Putin, I have disseminated this preliminary
message to the newsgroups: soc.veterans, alt.war.vietnam,
soc.culture.russia, uk.legal, aus.legal so that some independent cause may
occur within [t]his historical opportunity for a peace between sovereign
nations.”

The court matter which is conveyed within that last message has [now] been
subject to an APPEAL as CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 [and have
been listed for a circuit hearing before the LA TROBE COUNTY COURT upon 21
January 2019] such that whatever espionage activity in which I am alleged
to have been engaged are matters of my own #391 - HOUSEHOLD management over
which I have taken liberty to [then] publicise publicly.

However as there is also a #390 - CROWN interest component within each of
my MATTERS that was obliquely referenced {

#312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy (H7147): {#9 as #310 % #41 = #23} 1)
opposition, contrariness, encounter, contrary or hostile encounter

} and accompanying the DIALECTIC of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
within my 8 November 2017 letter of DIARY ADVICE made to the STATE /
FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERALS immediately following a DIRECTIONS HEARING at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT:

"I had upon Saturday of 28 October 2017 immediately removed FOUR {3 Wreaths
and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements after th[is] Remembrance Service made
for the Beersheba Centenary and before the actual events occurring within
the State of Israel and doing so [entirely] without neither authority nor
notification given to [or by] another party.

I have thereafter maintained a photographic timeline of events and of
particular note is the regrettable circumstance, that although the THREE {2
Wreaths and 1 Bouquets} floral arrangements were removed from the main
Memorial Shrine, 82 Macalister Street, Sale upon the following Saturday 4
November 2017, they have remained in a dried {

#368 as [#6, #10, #2, #300, #10, #40] = yabesh (H3002): {#3 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) dry; 2) dried

} state at the Boer War Memorial situated on the corner of York Street /
Foster Street by the time the COURT ORDERS were made in the matter @ 1025
HOURS on 8 NOVEMBER 2017.

And of my #312 - PRUDENT CONSIDERATIONS by the exercise of #312 - VOLUNTARY
WILL as a comprehensive INTERNET response made @ 0558 HOURS ON 14 MARCH
2018 to the SEVEN RUSSIAN TWEETS AS CONCERNS OVER THE INITIAL NOVICHOK
POISONING EVENT AND DETERMINING AS TO THE NATURE OF ITS DUPLICITY / #158 -
*I* *AM* *NOT* *HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*

RUSSIAN STATE DIRECTIVE
v's
SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE INSTITUTIONAL IMPERATIVE
(KNIGHTS TEMPLAR INTERNATIONAL)

#158 as [#6, #2, #5, #100, #5, #10, #30] = qahal (H6950): {#9 as #158 % #41
= #35} 1) to assemble, gather; 1a) (Niphal) to assemble; 1a1) for religious
reasons; 1a2) for *POLITICAL* *REASONS*; 1b) (Hiphil) to summon an
assembly; 1b1) *FOR* *WAR*, *JUDGMENT*; 1b2) for religious purposes

As occurring immediately prior to the CONTESTED HEARING within the
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER occurring at the
SALE MAGISTRATES COURT upon 14 March 2018 and which has subsequently be[en]
subject thereafter to a COUNTY COURT APPEAL as CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609.

I think it prudent therefore, to await the outcome of the requirement for
the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROYAL COMMISSION to submit an INTERIM REPORT by 30
September 2018 to the *GOVERNOR* *GENERAL* before providing you by 15
October 2018 with the relevant INSTRUCTIONS concerning the COUNTY COURT
APPEAL CASE NUMBERS: AP-18-0609 / AP-18-0775 with the view of LEGAL COUNSEL
then making a submission in accordance with any legislative provisions to
the relevant ATTORNEY GENERAL as an application for the #390 - CROWN to
meet my legal costs.

And secondly in providing my completed briefing instructions relating to
the compliance of any legal rules over gaining access to a barrister so as
to obtain a prerequisite opinion on principles and points of proof relating
to claims of perjury so that the matters may be appropriately formulated
for consideration of legal counsel.

[self censorship]

- dolf

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-04 13:20:58 UTC
dolf <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I’m glad my forebears came from north of the Rhine so that even our water
> by which we douche our arseholes before copulation is free of a self
> infatuated neo-Nazi sentiments such as Hein 2018 expresses...
>
> There is no letter within his parody of LGBTQIA+ which expresses me so pick
> a number: #451

CNN (CENSORSHIP) ON REASONED RESPONSES TO THEIR FACEBOOK VIDEO ON GLBTI
COMMUNITY PRIDE MARCH ON 2 AUGUST 2018

<https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156589696634641&id=18793419640>

BENSON OMUNTU AYEERA RAUL: “TO HELL.”

DOLF: “As you wish and so it shall be for you.”

STHGROUPLLC: “Not at all. May HaShem bless Benson for honoring His Word.
May he be blessed with long life, health and prosperity.”

<https://m.facebook.com/sthgroupllc>

DOLF: “And you have by such statement against the #509 - Yahad as elect of
God (ie. the Israeli postal service is crap, they put things in jars and it
takes millennia to get here)-shall not the uncircumcised judge thee whom
blaspheme the name (HaShem) of God [Romans 2:24]

H3054@(TRANSCENDENT CLAIM TO HUMANIST / PHILOSOPHICAL / RELIGIOUS BELIEF){
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 35 (#75); Ego: 76 (#116),
@3: Sup: 45 (#120 ***); Ego: 10 (#126), <— *MAPPED* {#120 / #224 / #288}
*TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL* *EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*
*PROTOTYPES* #EIGHT: #120 / #360

@4: Sup: 50 (#170); Ego: 5 (#131),
@5: Sup: 54 (#224 ***); Ego: 4 (#135), <— *ISLAMIC* PROTOTYPES {#345 /
#405 / #465} AS STOICHEION CONCEPTIONS OF EARTH, FIRE, AIR, WATER
@6: Sup: 64 (#288 ***); Ego: 10 (#145),
@7: Sup: 23 (#311); Ego: 40 (#185),
Male: #311; Feme: #185
} // #509

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #334 % #41 = #6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching:
H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 -
Departure;

THOTH MEASURE: #6 - Oh thou of Lion form, who makest thine appearance in
Heaven; *I* *AM* *NOT* *FRAUDULENT* *IN* *MEASURES* *OF* *GRAIN*.

#VIRTUE: With Contrariety (no. #6), internal contradiction.
#TOOLS: Enlargement (no. #46) means external opposition.
#POSITION: As to Watch (no. #63), it is the apparent.
#TIME: As to Darkening (no. #67), it is the indistinct.
#CANON: #182 <— MAPPED* *TO* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* / *ROMAN* *IMPERIAL*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE* *PROTOTYPE* #THREE: #105 / #315 *AND* *TORAH*
*PROTOTYPE* #EIGHT: #141 / #423

<— *LIMIT* *IS* *ASSOCIATED* *TO* #509 - *YAHAD* *PROSELYTE* *JEWISH*
*CHRISTIANS* *AND* *DEAD* *SEA* *SCROLL* *COMMUNITY* *COSMOLOGY* *AS*
*GENESIS* *REPRISE* *OF* EQUINOX of Wednesday DATE(1996,3,20) + (5 * #364)
+ #182 days <— *LIMIT* = Wednesday DATE(2001,9,12) with Equinox of Saturday
DATE(2001,9,23) commencing the Sabbath year of ‘oth cycle;

#509 as [#40, #400, #10, #5, #4, #10, #40] = yahad (H3054): {UMBRA: #5 as
#19 % #41 = #19} 1) (Hithpael) to become a Jew (in fact or in fraud),
become Judaised;

— ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? —

“HEIL THE DWARFISH JEW {#INR}.
WITH CAMEO PART TO PLAY.
AS SOMEWHAT PIOUS HEW.
BUT WILL IT SAVE THE DAY?
CROWNING GLORY DECEIVE.
THORNY PLANS OF KETHER.
HABIT ROUGE GAUCHE EVE.
FLAGRANT ENVY OF VETIVER.
SUCH COSMETICUS ALL SEE.
BY BEETLEJUICE {ie. BETELGEUSE} OF DUNG.
WHITEWASHED SEPULCHRE BE.
WAITING FOR HELL HAMSTRUNG.”

#486 as [#20, #1, #300, #70, #10, #20, #5, #10, #50] = katoikeo (G2730):
{#23 as #1226 % #41 = #37} 1) to dwell, settle; 2) to dwell in, inhabit;
1a) metaphor: divine powers, influences, etc., are said to dwell in his
soul, to pervade, prompt, govern it; 2a) God is said to dwell in the
temple, ie. to be always present for worshippers;

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80>

Just an *ONTIC* CENTRE OF VALUE comment on the TIME OF THE AFFIRMATION
OCCURRING AT THE VCAT HEARING UPON 7 DECEMBER 2001 WHICH IS APPLICABLE TO
THE HETEROS TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE that may be hosted upon my noumenon AS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY for THE INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS (ie.
VOLUNTARY WILL) and its association then to IMPROPRIETY as CATEGORIES OF
UNDERSTANDING #168 / #334 / #342 WHICH *IS* *MAPPED* *TO* TWEEDLEDUM[B]
#FIVE: #114 / #342 AND TWEEDLEDEE[D] HETEROS #SIX: #114 / #342

Let’s remind them of the Tribe of Benjamin {son of the right hand} in
Judges 19...

#312 as [#1, #20, #1, #20, #70, #200] = akakos (G172): {#12 as #312 % #41 =
#25} 1) without guile or fraud, harmless, free from guilt; 2) fearing no
evil from others, distrusting no one;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Jewish-Vassal-Roman-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg>

[IMAGES: THE TWO THIEVES AS TWEEDLEDUM[B] AND TWEEDLEDEE[D]:

Egyptian ANKH as the basis of Jewish Vassal Idolatry Identity (top).

*ECONOMY* of Fascist / Roman Catholic {ie. hymeneal as marriage / sovereign
dynamic v's Jewish Torah Intellectus as Genitive Voluntātus} Empire
Governance]

“The LORD [will be] terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of
the earth; and [men] shall worship him, every one from his place, [even]
all the isles of the heathen.” [Zephaniah 2:11 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: “DALEK EMPEROR (DOCTOR WHO)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ThpkjDgdvY>

51 25 74
73 50 27
26 75 48 = #150 / #450 {#PSEUDO NINE: #YOD (#10) + #MEM (#40) + #TAU (#400)
[+ #ALEPH (#1) = #451]}

49 9 65
57 41 25
17 73 33 = #123 / #369 {#PSEUDO NINE *OF* *EGYPTIAN* *ANKH* *OF* *ROMAN*
*EMPIRE* *GOVERNANCE*} AS IT’S NATURAL PROGRESSION {#1 / #73 SUBSTITUTION}

The MOBIUS ‘8’ LOOP OF PYTHAGOREAN SOPHISTRY AS WISDOM SO CALLED is not
homoiotic as anthropocentric but rather “homeomorphic to a circle”
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Circle.jpeg>

#YOD (#10) {10 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#MEM (#40) {#41 - #CENTRE: #6000 %22 = 13 - DELIMITED: 13 SEPTEMBER 2001}
#TAU (#400) - CIRCUMSCRIBING
#ALEPH (#1) {23 CHROMOSOMES} = #451

ANTHROPOCENTRIC (adjective):
- regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- assuming human beings to be the final aim and end of the universe.
- viewing and interpreting everything in terms of human experience and
values.

It is 0823 of the Sabbath hours and your lashon hara against my #509 -
YAHAD {GLBTI COMMUNITY PROSELYTES} will not be forgiven you.

JEWISH WAR GRAVE ROCK THERE ON SABBATH 28 APRIL 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROSALKY%20ROCK%20HERE%20SABBATH%2020180428.jpeg>

TZIPPE BARROW (CBN NEWS) ON 24 JULY 2018: “ROCK FALLS FROM TEMPLE MOUNT
WALL THE DAY AFTER JEWS MOURN DESTRUCTION OF THEIR TEMPLES:

JERUSALEM, Israel – A woman praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old
City miraculously escaped injury when a 220-pound rock came crashing down
next to her. She continued to pray.

It was the day after Tisha B'Av (the ninth of the Hebrew month of Av as
SATURDAY 21 JULY 2018), when many Jews fast and mourn the destruction of
the Jewish Temples, the first by the Babylonians in 585 BC and the second
by the Romans in 70 AD.

<http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2018/july/western-wall-rabbi-calls-for-soul-searching-after-rock-falls>

JEWISH WAR GRAVE ROCK INTERFERENCE BEFORE SABBATH 28 JULY 2018

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ROSALKY%20ROCK%20GONE%20SABBATH%2020180728.jpeg>

- dolf

Initial Post: 4 August 2018

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-04 14:03:31 UTC
It’s the SABBATH DAY there so HEIN2018 know that your GOD DAMNED SOUL has
no more prospect of redemption (and so your children for 3 generations) and
are destined for their well deserved place within hell.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-05 11:10:14 UTC
Your journey to *HELL* has been established and cannot be changed.

dolf <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It’s the SABBATH DAY there so HEIN2018 know that your GOD DAMNED SOUL has
> no more prospect of redemption (and so your children for 3 generations) and
> are destined for their well deserved place within *hell*.

HEIN 2018 @ 1147 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “Veel condooms na flikkerfeest”

<https://www.parool.nl/amsterdam/meer-troep-voor-schoonmakers-van-grachten-na-canal-parade~a4602495/>

R.PHILLIPS @ 1156 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “As long as the pumping is not
jammed with condoms, nothing is wrong.”

HEIN 2018 @ 1214 HOURS ON 5 AUGUST 2018: “Those things were also just on
the street. Dirty people.”

— CONDOMS GALORE —

“HEINZ DAUGHTER.
LOOKING FOR SOUP.
WANDERING AFTER.
PARADING TROUPE.

A FATHER TO BE.
BY SIDEWALK HOPE.
EVERYONE IS FREE.
NO NEED TO ELOPE.”

TURKEY-BASTER@{
@1: Sup: 12 (#12); Ego: 24 (#24),
@2: Sup: 20 (#32); Ego: 29 (#53),
@3: Sup: 47 (#79); Ego: 31 (#84),
@4: Sup: 21 (#100); Ego: 46 (#130),
@5: Sup: 10 (#110); Ego: 66 (#196),
@6: Sup: 65 (#175); Ego: 11 (#207),
@7: Sup: 10 (#185); Ego: 56 (#263),
@8: Sup: 79 (#264); Ego: 72 (#335),
@9: Sup: 54 (#318); Ego: 37 (#372),
Male: #318; Feme: #372
}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{318}&idea:{372}>

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #75 -
Destructive Envy, Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint, Inaction,
Bound, Keeping still, mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 72 - Hardness / INNER: #31
- Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance, Endurance,
Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy} #318 has 18 Categories:

H2658@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 38 (#68); Ego: 8 (#38),
   @3: Sup: 37 (#105); Ego: 80 (#118),
   @4: Sup: 75 (#180); Ego: 38 (#156),
   Male: #180; Feme: #156
} // #318

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #288 % #41 = #1 - To Guide with Names, Reason's Realisation;
I-Ching: H58 - Joy, Open, Lake; Tetra: 24 - Joy;

THOTH MEASURE: #1 - Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in
Annu; I am not a doer of wrong.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
    #TOOLS: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
    #POSITION: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
    #TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
    #CANON: #45

#318 as [#30, #8, #80, #200] = chaphar (H2658): {#1 as #288 % #41 = #1} 1)
to dig, search for; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to dig; 1a2) to search, search out,
explore;

H2714@{
   @1: Sup: 8 (#8); Ego: 8 (#8),
   @2: Sup: 27 (#35); Ego: 19 (#27),
   @3: Sup: 65 (#100); Ego: 38 (#65),
   @4: Sup: 75 (#175); Ego: 10 (#75),
   Male: #175; Feme: #75
} // #318

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #308 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

THOTH MEASURE: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

    #VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
    #TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
    #POSITION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
    #TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
    #CANON: #156

#318 as [#8, #100, #200, #10] = cheqer (H2714): {#2 as #308 % #41 = #21} 1)
a search, investigation, searching, enquiry, thing to be searched out;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #48 -
Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas;
Tetra: 20 - Advance / INNER: #3 - Political Prescriptions, Quietude;
I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 -
Opposition} #372 has 16 Categories:

H4376@{
   @1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
   @2: Sup: 56 (#62); Ego: 50 (#56),
   @3: Sup: 15 (#77); Ego: 40 (#96),
   @4: Sup: 35 (#112); Ego: 20 (#116),
   @5: Sup: 73 (#185); Ego: 38 (#154),
   @6: Sup: 42 (#227); Ego: 50 (#204),
   @7: Sup: 48 (#275); Ego: 6 (#210),
   Male: #275; Feme: #210
} // #372

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #260 % #41 = #14 - Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics); I-Ching:
H19 - Overseeing, Approaching, Nearing, The forest; Tetra: 9 - Branching
Out;

THOTH MEASURE: #14 - Oh Eater of Livers, who makest thine appearance at
Mabit; I deal not fraudulently.

    #VIRTUE: With Penetration (no. #14), grasping the one, but
    #TOOLS: With Unity (no. #54), the Grand Accord.
    #POSITION: With Divergence (no. #11), self-loathing.
    #TIME: With Embellishment (no. #61), self-love.
    #CANON: #140

#372 as [#6, #50, #40, #20, #200, #50, #6] = makar (H4376): {#3 as #260 %
#41 = #14} 1) to sell; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to sell; 1a2) seller (participle);
1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be sold; 1b2) to sell oneself; 1b3) to be given over
to death; 1c) (Hithpael) to sell oneself;

G3120@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 41 (#81); Ego: 1 (#41),
   @3: Sup: 71 (#152); Ego: 30 (#71),
   @4: Sup: 72 (#224); Ego: 1 (#72),
   @5: Sup: 11 (#235); Ego: 20 (#92),
   @6: Sup: 81 (#316); Ego: 70 (#162),
   @7: Sup: 10 (#326); Ego: 10 (#172),
   @8: Sup: 48 (#374); Ego: 38 (#210),
   Male: #374; Feme: #210
} // #372

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #362 % #41 = #34 - Great Guide, Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching:
H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay, Correcting, Work on what has been
spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra: 27 - Duties;

THOTH MEASURE: #34 - Oh Nefertmu, who makest thine appearance in Memphis; I
am neither a liar nor a doer of mischief.

    #VIRTUE: With Kinship (no. #34), drawing close to goodness, but
    #TOOLS: With Closure (no. #74), closing out feelings of obligation.
    #POSITION: As to Closure (no. #74), both are shut off, but
    #TIME: As to Closeness (no. #33), all use the One.
    #CANON: #215

#372 as [#40, #1, #30, #1, #20, #70, #10, #200] = malakos (G3120): {#12 as
#362 % #41 = #34} 1) soft, soft to the touch; 2) metaph. in a bad sense;
2a) effeminate; 2a1) of a catamite; 2a2) of a boy kept for homosexual
relations with a man; 2a3) of a male who submits his body to unnatural
lewdness; 2a4) of a male prostitute;

H7585@{
   @1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
   @2: Sup: 6 (#36); Ego: 57 (#87),
   @3: Sup: 7 (#43); Ego: 1 (#88),
   @4: Sup: 13 (#56); Ego: 6 (#94),
   @5: Sup: 43 (#99); Ego: 30 (#124),
   @6: Sup: 48 (#147); Ego: 5 (#129),
   Male: #147; Feme: #129
} // #372

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #337 % #41 = #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement, Practicing Placidity;
I-Ching: H7 - The Army, Leading, Troops; Tetra: 32 - Legion;

THOTH MEASURE: #9 - Oh Breaker of bones, who makest thine appearance in
Sutenhunen; I am not a teller of lies.

    #VIRTUE: If it is Branching Out (no. #9), it comes, but
    #TOOLS: If it is Flight (no. #49), it flees.
    #POSITION: As. to Greatness (no. #45), it is the outside, but
    #TIME: As to Closing In (no. #58), it is the inside.
    #CANON: #161

#372 as [#30, #300, #1, #6, #30, #5] = she'owl (H7585): {#9 as #337 % #41 =
#9} 1) sheol, underworld, grave, *HELL*, pit; 1a) the underworld; 1b) Sheol
- the OT designation for the abode of the dead; 1b1) place of no return;
1b2) without praise of God; 1b3) wicked sent there for punishment; 1b4)
righteous not abandoned to it; 1b5) of the place of exile (fig); 1b6) of
extreme degradation in sin

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 August 2018