Celebrities who made pornos
Wizard of Ozz
2003-09-06 05:43:31 UTC
While searching around the web I found a post advertising the
following 2 tapes:

Celebrity Porno Tape #1: The famous Rob Lowe Video that ruined his
career.
Tattoo from Fantasy Island (Forgot his real name) Chuck Berry and his
Blonde
girlfriend (Looks like it was filmed in the late 1970's. Chuck is a
messed up
dude). The supergroup of the 80's - The Go Go's humiliate and try to
help some
guy jerk off after a show. All the girls (Including Belinda Carlise)
are high
and talk dirty to this dude. Very Messed up. 90min.

Celebrity Porno Tape #2: Slyvester Stalone (when he was puny) in
"Itlian
Stalian. His first very movie was a porno. He actually whips a girl
with a
belt. Barabara Striesand in a 60's stag. Shegoes all the way with
some dude.
Jayne Mansfield. And even Marilyn Monroe. Both antique erotica films
from the
50's. Plus a quick 1940's Gay stag film with Chuck Connors. Couldn't
edit it
out...sorry. MT. 90min

It was from 1998 (the post).

My question is... is this for real? The Tattoo guy in a porn video?
BARBARA STREISAND (this is the one I found most incredible)? And
Marylin Monroe and Jayne Mansfield? Do these videos actually exist?
Zxzyguy
2003-09-06 06:14:41 UTC
Post by Wizard of Ozz
My question is... is this for real? The Tattoo guy in a porn video?
BARBARA STREISAND (this is the one I found most incredible)? And
Marylin Monroe and Jayne Mansfield? Do these videos actually exist?
Babs denies it was her and that it was somebody who just looked like her. ( I
have a copy and all my friends think it's really her)
Sly never denied he made those videos. He needed the money at that time.
Another guy who did porn because of money problems was Simon Rex.
He made several solo jerk off videos that are still popular and his j-o
pictures appeared in some gay mags.
Know-It-All
2003-09-07 03:34:49 UTC
What would have been considered a "porn" movie before 1970 (a stag
film) might be able to be shown on TV today, on Bravo. BTW, Streisand
was too big a star in the 60s to have been in any kind of stag movie.
Before that, way too young to get the job. Young as in physically
immature.
SNICKERSBOY4U
2003-09-06 06:55:30 UTC
Subject: Celebrities who made pornos
My question is... is this for real? The Tattoo guy in a porn video?
BARBARA STREISAND (this is the one I found most incredible)? And
Marylin Monroe and Jayne Mansfield? Do these videos actually exist?
No. Just look alikes. I've seen stills from the Marilyn one, and I couldnt see
how anyone could mistake that woman for Marilyn Monroe (too fat). Sure, they
got the same hairstyle, and lipstick of Marilyn, but didnt almost every woman
in the 50's?
H***@webtv.net
2003-09-06 07:56:46 UTC
There has been denials about Chuck Conner's, too. I have seen bits. I
have seen parts of it. Even though it is not conclusive, it does appear
to be him. Some where recently, I have learned that it is him.

Joan Crawford has been reported to have done some porn before or during
her silent screen movies.
Snake142
2003-09-06 16:16:03 UTC
Post by H***@webtv.net
Joan Crawford has been reported to have done some porn before or during
her silent screen movies.
Joan Crawford did lesbian porn. She was deathly afraid that someone in
Hollywood would find out about the photos of her face jammed between a woman's
breasts.
The Insider!
2003-09-07 19:38:59 UTC
Honey, EVERYONE in Hollywood knew about this!
The bosses and the other actors and the cops ALL knew and all know
EVERYTHING. It's this info getting out to the public they were all
worried about. You see, John Q Public in their eyes: Real dumb ass.

And btw, the photo of Joanie in a porn scene was Joan naked on her
back with her legs wrapped around another naked chick - face to
breast. That is chicks face near Joan's breasts...or a little lower
like she had just come up for air.
breasts.
Snake142
2003-09-06 16:14:10 UTC
Post by Wizard of Ozz
Do these videos actually exist?
I enjoy the video of French film star Sophie Marceau giving a blowjob before
she was a star, now that is degrading!!!
Alex
2003-09-07 23:26:48 UTC
Post by Snake142
Post by Wizard of Ozz
Do these videos actually exist?
I enjoy the video of French film star Sophie Marceau giving a blowjob before
she was a star, now that is degrading!!!
Actually, there are surprisingly many mainstream movies with ordinary
stars giving head.

There is one movie with Maruschka Detmers, and one with Kerrie Fox.

Alex
George Singer
2003-09-06 19:03:32 UTC
Was he gay? What about the guy who's in Suprise By Design? Verdi Something??
russell c.
2003-09-06 19:49:46 UTC
Post by Wizard of Ozz
My question is... is this for real? The Tattoo guy in a porn video?
BARBARA STREISAND (this is the one I found most incredible)? And
Marylin Monroe and Jayne Mansfield? Do these videos actually exist?
Marilyn was already working in major Hollywood films in early 1950
(All About Eve) and even in the late 40s (The Asphalt Jungle among
others). She wasn't a major star yet, but she wouldn't be stupid
enough to be doing porn at that point in her career - the whoring was
on the proverbial casting couch, to put it bluntly.
Tina
2003-09-07 02:14:56 UTC
Post by russell c.
Marilyn was already working in major Hollywood films in early 1950
(All About Eve) and even in the late 40s (The Asphalt Jungle among
others). She wasn't a major star yet, but she wouldn't be stupid
enough to be doing porn at that point in her career - the whoring was
on the proverbial casting couch, to put it bluntly.
But don't you think posing nude for Playboy could have put her legitimate
career at risk? It may not have been porn but just as scandalous back in the
50s.
"some days you're the bug and some days you're the windshield"
m***@gmail.com
2014-07-16 11:59:05 UTC
Marilyn Monroe did not pose for playboy. She posed. For a calendar which was never completed. The photo's from the calendar were subsequently sold to Hugh Hefner. I believe that she initially tried to stop the publication or sale of the photos.
Alex

betterquestion
2003-09-07 01:40:25 UTC
In article <3f5a7001$0$28894$***@news.euronet.nl>, Alex says...
Who would you like to see making a porno movie? Any squeaky clean celebs who
aren't so clean? Downright filthy!
MC
2003-09-07 02:08:37 UTC
The Olsen twins, obviously.
Prefect Pete68
2003-09-07 05:02:43 UTC
Sarah Alexander from Coupling, Katie Couric, Anne Curry, & especially
Campbell Brown from The Today Shows. Oh and my girl Kathie Lee Gifford
as well.
The Olsen twins, obviously.
Evander
2003-09-07 20:34:14 UTC
Post by Prefect Pete68
Sarah Alexander from Coupling, Katie Couric, Anne Curry, & especially
Campbell Brown from The Today Shows. Oh and my girl Kathie Lee Gifford
as well.
Elizabeth Vargas from ABC news.
The Olsen twins, obviously.
Snake142
2003-09-07 20:48:05 UTC
Yes, with her face buried between Katie Couric's legs.
Kyle
2003-09-07 15:55:22 UTC
Nigella Lawson.
MC
2003-09-07 18:30:19 UTC
Post by Kyle
Nigella Lawson.
Nigella Lawson and a lot of kitchen implements and pie ingredients.
Alex
2003-09-07 23:22:05 UTC
Post by Kyle
Nigella Lawson.
Could you make that a fetish vdeo? Thank you.
I could do that. Kneel, before Master Alex.

Alex
4dtvman
2003-09-15 17:33:34 UTC
Post by betterquestion
Who would you like to see making a porno movie? Any squeaky clean celebs who
aren't so clean? Downright filthy!
Julia Roberts
Cameron Diaz
Sarah Jessica Parker
Kirsten Dunst
Jennifer Lopez
Sandra Bullock
Snake142
2003-09-07 02:33:29 UTC
Post by betterquestion
Who would you like to see making a porno movie? Any squeaky clean celebs who
aren't so clean? Downright filthy!
Rudi Bakhtiar from CNN and her co-worker Erica Hill. I would love to see them
lick each other all over.
Woodie69
2003-09-07 02:45:32 UTC
: Rudi Bakhtiar from CNN and her co-worker Erica Hill. I would love to see
them
: lick each other all over.
:

Good Lord, I almost choked on my iced coffee! :)
~*~ Keeper of Marcus Schenkenberg ~*~
Lamia
2003-09-17 16:31:54 UTC
Star Jones...hahahaha. NOT!!!
MC
2003-09-17 16:38:22 UTC
Post by Lamia
Star Jones...hahahaha. NOT!!!
Oh, I dunno. I'd pay to see Star Jones with Gary Coleman.

...course, it would probably be the last time anyone saw Gary Coleman.
Lamia
2003-09-18 15:51:32 UTC
LMFAO!!!! That was priceless.
edonline
2003-09-07 05:14:44 UTC
On 6 Sep 2003 18:40:25 -0700, betterquestion
Post by betterquestion
Who would you like to see making a porno movie? Any squeaky clean celebs who
aren't so clean? Downright filthy!
Anderson Cooper and Bill Hemmer doing it on top of the CNN news desk

David James Elliott, especially if he could do a gay military-themed
video ("JAG-Off"?)

A threeway with Reichen and Chip from "Amazing Race 4", along with
host Phil Keoghan (and let's throw in some clown sex with Jon and Al
-- but NOT in their clown costumes!)

(and for a more unique choice...) Josh Homme from Queens Of The Stone
Age and/or Craig Kilborn. There's just something about both of them
that I find kind of sexy. Since they both look very similar so any
scenes featuring both of them might have a very creepy, incestuous
vibe to it

--

"You people! If it hasn't been made into a movie, it's not worth
knowing about, is that it?" -- Metatron (Alan Rickman), DOGMA
Snake142
2003-09-07 05:31:06 UTC
Post by edonline
(and for a more unique choice...) Josh Homme from Queens Of The Stone
Age and/or Craig Kilborn. There's just something about both of them
that I find kind of sexy. Since they both look very similar so any
scenes featuring both of them might have a very creepy, incestuous
vibe to it
You know I really think Kilborn gives off a Bisexual vibe. He also really
ignores advances from beautiful women on the air during interviews and seems
like he really couldn't care less about whether he sleeps with them or not. One
example that I saw was Entertainment Tonight's reporter Maria Menounos. She was
really hitting on him and she is quite the social climber so I have no doubt
that she wanted to hook up with them. She touched him over and over again and
if I had been him in that situation I would have gotten with her in a
heartbeat. He was completely unmoved by her.
Sueli
2003-09-08 06:35:00 UTC
Post by Snake142
Post by edonline
[...]
Maria Menounos is that way with EVERYONE she is onscreen with. Even
that way when camera is on her and no one is around (see
wireimage.com)
Alex
2003-09-07 08:50:24 UTC
Post by betterquestion
Who would you like to see making a porno movie?
The anchor women of Fox News Channel. :-)
Post by betterquestion
Any squeaky clean celebs who
aren't so clean? Downright filthy!
Carry on lives.

Alex
WoodYiAIIen
2003-09-07 11:00:47 UTC
I'd like to see Joanne Liebling(Hometime) and Mariska Hargitay get it on.
Stop laughing, they'd make a sexy pair.

JamieB
MC
2003-09-07 11:17:18 UTC
Gary Coleman and Arnold Schwarzenneger
juliorama
2003-09-17 03:45:26 UTC
David Duchovny. I just want to know if his dick is as big as they say it is.
Naked Celeb Guy
2003-09-18 03:04:54 UTC
Why don¹t you rent "The Rapture" and find out.
Naked Celeb Guy
CliffB
Alex
2003-09-07 23:17:41 UTC
Post by CliffB
Post by Alex
Chuck Connors (Thrill Seekers) was in a gay porn loop.
The Rifleman?
I have no idea where the clip was from. It was in a compilation
of clips - the Stallone footage was in it, the Monroe footage,

I remember old Chuck wearing a Navy uniform.

Alex
Fulla Bulla
2003-09-07 23:43:17 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by CliffB
Post by Alex
Chuck Connors (Thrill Seekers) was in a gay porn loop.
The Rifleman?
I have no idea where the clip was from. It was in a compilation
of clips - the Stallone footage was in it, the Monroe footage,
I remember old Chuck wearing a Navy uniform.
Alex
Damn...the first movie I saw with Connors was 'South Sea Woman' with Burt
Lancaster made in 1953. Always been a favorite. Don't recall if Connors was in
a uniform but I do remember Lancaster as a Marine Sergeant (I think).

FB
Bill
2003-09-07 23:10:12 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Wizard of Ozz
[...]
Bill said>>>Next thing well be hearing that Florence Henderson and Barry
Williams made a secret porno video in the day.
Alex
2003-09-07 23:21:55 UTC
Has anyone already mentioned the Tommy Lee/
Pamela Anderson video?
Also, I think there was a home video of Tonya Harding.

Alex
vector
2003-09-09 08:16:53 UTC
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 01:21:55 +0200, "Alex"
Post by Alex
Has anyone already mentioned the Tommy Lee/
Pamela Anderson video?
Also, I think there was a home video of Tonya Harding.
IIRC someone once said Tim Allen?
Of course, Tracy Lords and Ginger Lynn Allen were porn stars

and don't forget Brandy

---
"In religion, just because it talks like a duck,
doesn't mean it's a duck"
edonline
2003-09-09 15:24:38 UTC
Post by Alex
Has anyone already mentioned the Tommy Lee/
Pamela Anderson video?
Also, I think there was a home video of Tonya Harding.
IIRC someone once said Tim Allen?
Of course, Tracy Lords and Ginger Lynn Allen were porn stars
and don't forget Brandy
Tim Allen? <water spew>

(I wonder if that's where he got is "Ohhh ohhh ohhh" in his stand-up
routine)
2003-09-09 15:22:18 UTC
Post by edonline
Post by edonline
Tim Allen? <water spew>
(I wonder if that's where he got is "Ohhh ohhh ohhh" in his stand-up
routine)
I wonder if that's where the expression "Tool Time" originated.

Ambrose
2003-09-22 04:22:08 UTC
Post by Wizard of Ozz
BARBARA STREISAND (this is the one I found most incredible)?
There are a lot of stories about famous people who did porn, but the
one about Streisand--as everyone knows--of whom I'm not a fan, is one of the
more curious. I saw this film probably twenty-five years ago, and remember
that even back then there was controversy about it, more than just the
question of is it or isn't it Barbara.
Barbara herself commented on having seen it in her Playboy interview and
claimed that the girl couldn't be her because the girl in the film didn't
have Barbara's super long fingers. However, as anyone who has worked with
photographers using a variety of lenses knows, camera angles are everything
in interpreting perspective. So while the girls face looks identical to
Babs, it "is" possible that there is another girl with more delicate hands,
out there who has the same face as Barbara, but it is also possible that
the girl in the films, finger's look shorter because of the camera lenses
and angle used. A better question is, does corroborative evidence exist?
This is a tough question, but not an impossible one. The answer would be
easy, if only the girl in the film showed up and claimed her fame, or if the
guy in the film came forth and identified his filmic sex partner. My ex-wife
who was a journalist did some research on this story, and actually came
across people who were around at the time it would have had to have been
made (based on Babs age). One was a former actress who knew many people who
appeared in hard porn for private sales (in those days) possession of porn
was illegal. Porn was underground and (just prior to Castro) often filmed in
Cuba or other foreign ports. Those products filmed in the us were done by
film makers with serious mob connections. The actress said that Barbara was
a struggling actress at the time--she was around 18-19, and was very broke,
her mother and stepfather had cut her off. The actress said that she heard
that Barbara had expressed an interest in appearing in art films, but that
she was unsure if it had ever happened. It is known that through friends of
friends of Ms Streisand family that she did know certain Jewish mobsters. If
that was all it probably wouldn't mean much but there was another source, a
very beautiful "actors studio" actress, named Leni Martel who did copious TV
and film work in the 60's and who was working until recently. Ms Martel was
not a friend of Barbara's, but who shared mutual friends with her, said that
she knew that the girl in the film was definitely Barbara because several
men whom both women dated had said that Barbara had done what she called "a
smoker." She also said that Barbara, who often was without a place to live,
supposedly financed her dance and acting lessons with the money from several
such films. Not lucky enough to get a stable sugar daddy, Barbara was known
to offer sex to men who would let her stay over in their apartments for a
few days or weeks. At the time--this was before rent control--there was a
shortage of quality inexpensive housing. The only problem with this story is
that Ms. Martel who was a somewhat casual friend of 50's icon James Dean
claimed to have been his one true love, and even appeared in the late 50's
film "The James Dean Story." Of course this could be true, but also claiming
to be JD's true love was the woman who played Jerry Seinfeld's mother, the
late star Pier Angeli (who was in a studio arranged romance with Dean, but
who he ridiculed calling her Miss Pizza) and several men, most of who's
names escape me, except the former actor, writer of sordid true Hollywood
history books, John Gilmore. So maybe Ms Martel was telling the truth on
the other hand . . .
My ex also interviewed the beautiful actresses Janet Margolin, Jennifer
Salt, Margot Kidder and the infamous dope addict producer, Julia Phillips,
and others, and I still have a bunch of her computer files stored somewhere,
so if I ever come across them, I might have some additional Hollywood golden
age stuff.
Ambrose

That's all I have left in my file on the Babs porn story. I did have
some other stuff, but I lost it or it's stored on a Zip or a cdrom still
packed away somewhere from when I moved south from NYC.
Ambrose
FeAudrey
2003-09-22 23:46:38 UTC
In article <***@corp.supernews.com>, ***@hotmail.com
says...
... My ex-wife who was a journalist did some research on (the Barbra
Streisand) story, and actually came across people who were around at the time
it would have had to have been made (based on Babs age).
Porn was underground and (just prior to Castro) often filmed in
Cuba or other foreign ports
Castro took power on January 1, 1959, pretty much shutting that down.
The actress said that Barbara was a struggling actress at the time--she was
around 18-19, and was very broke

Streisand's breakthrough hit was the Broadway show, "I Can Get It for You
Wholesale", which premiered in 1962, the year she turned 20.
... (snip allegation of S. prostituting herself for housing) ... At the
time--this was before rent control--there was a shortage of quality
inexpensive housing.

NYC rent control was a leftover from WWII.
--
Visit my Iron Age Pages for technical and fun stuff (holiday specials, too)!
http://pages.prodigy.net/feaudrey
Wizard of Ozz
2003-09-23 07:12:06 UTC
(mega snip)
That's all I have left in my file on the Babs porn story. I did have
some other stuff, but I lost it or it's stored on a Zip or a cdrom still
packed away somewhere from when I moved south from NYC.
Ambrose
Excellent post, man! Thanks a solid brick gold for taking the time to
write that.

You went straight to my doubts about the tape, that is, if it really
was her, how in hell couldn't the makers or actors involved not have
come out already and talked. But your description of the business
scene in those days puts it all in proper perspective. The info you
added pushes the verdict closer to the side of guilty for
porntape-gate, but the whole case is still in general gray territory.
The dates fit, her social situation and whereabouts fit, so it IS
possible. But the evidence is still flimsy. Martel's testimony has to
be taken with an extra dose of skepticism. It's all still in the murky
world.

One thing that doesn't fit is her personality. I really don't see
someone like Barbara Streisand sacrificing her integrity just like
that, she's definitely not the type of person who would do that.

I haven't seen the tape. I've tried searching for it on the
peer-to-peer network but so far no luck. Haven't tried too hard
either, just once. If you have some really hard to find material maybe
you should consider digitalizing it and putting it out on the great
cyber-highway of music and movie swapping for the whole world to
enjoy. Just a thought. thanks again for your info!
g***@gmail.com
g***@gmail.com
In 1974 I actually saw that gay porn movie with a guy who was the spitting image of, or maybe even could have been, Chuck.
c***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 19:30:36 UTC
I saw the stag films with chuck connors and barbera streisand in 1983 you could rent it on beta tape before vhs from video store it was chucks face without a doubt i allways felt they used special effects in that scene i could be wrong barbra on the other hand was definitely her
Miloch
2018-05-18 21:17:46 UTC
I saw the stag films with chuck connors and barbera streisand in 1983 you c=
ould rent it on beta tape before vhs from video store it was chucks face wi=
thout a doubt i allways felt they used special effects in that scene i coul=
d be wrong barbra on the other hand was definitely her
Nice Jewish girls from Brooklyn most assuredly don't make porn!