Nikki Haley denies Trump affair rumors: 'It is absolutely not true'
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-01-26 20:11:40 UTC
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/politics/nikki-haley-donald-trump-affair-
denial/index.html

Washington (CNN)US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley is flatly denying
rumors of an affair with President Donald Trump, calling them "highly
offensive" and "disgusting."

"It is absolutely not true," Haley told Politico's podcast "Women Rule"
that aired Thursday.

The rumor is being fueled by "Fire and Fury" author Michael Wolff, who
teased in an interview with Bill Maher last week that his book contained a
clue as to someone with whom Trump was having an affair. Wolff said he was
"absolutely sure" the claim was true but it is "so incendiary that I just
didn't have the ultimate proof."

A line in the book that says Trump has been spending "a notable amount of
private time with Haley" on Air Force One pointed readers to Haley.

Haley, however, told Politico she has only been Air Force One "once and
there were several people in the room when I was there."

She added, "I've never talked once to the President about my future and I
am never alone with him."

Haley argued that the rumor speaks to a larger issue that women in power
face in the workplace.

"At every point in my life, I've noticed that if you speak your mind and
you're strong about it and you say what you believe, there is a small
percentage of people that resent that," Haley said. "And the way they deal
with it is to try and throw arrows -- lies or not - to diminish you."

Trump has slammed "Fire and Fury" as "phony" and the White House called it
a "book full of lies."
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-01-26 21:39:00 UTC
nemo effa

NoBody
2018-01-28 14:51:23 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 20:11:40 -0000 (UTC), "Leroy N. Soetoro"
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/politics/nikki-haley-donald-trump-affair-
denial/index.html
Washington (CNN)US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley is flatly denying
rumors of an affair with President Donald Trump, calling them "highly
offensive" and "disgusting."
Where's the Me Too movement on this one?