Michael Jackson white glove on eBay currently over $50,000....but why?
ammj
2009-04-24 13:46:09 UTC
eBay: http://xrl.us/MJglove

Seller says, "What makes this glove the ultimate
collectable and incredibly rare, is that it has the
Swarovski crystals all over the entire glove including the
PALM"

Whoopee-doo, man
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-24 15:40:56 UTC
ammj <***@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in

> eBay: http://xrl.us/MJglove
>
> Seller says, "What makes this glove the ultimate
> collectable and incredibly rare, is that it has the
> Swarovski crystals all over the entire glove including the
> PALM"
>
> Whoopee-doo, man

You know your career is over when you have to sell your personal property
on ebay.
JessicaG
2009-04-24 17:33:48 UTC
> You know your career is over when you have to sell your personal property
> on ebay.

I assume it's Dick Clark's glove and his career (at least in front of the
camera) is waining due to illness. No surprise there.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-24 21:19:24 UTC
"JessicaG" <***@jotjail.com> wrote in

>> You know your career is over when you have to sell your personal
>> property on ebay.
>
> I assume it's Dick Clark's glove and his career (at least in front of
> the camera) is waining due to illness. No surprise there.

That's funny. I had heard the "the" white glove was part of Jackson's big
auction that just got cancelled. I wonder if he's being like Pete Rose,
who many times sold the signed shirt that he wore when he made his 3000th
hit, in a few hours on QVC.
JessicaG
2009-04-24 22:59:01 UTC
> That's funny. I had heard the "the" white glove was part of Jackson's big
> auction that just got cancelled. I wonder if he's being like Pete Rose,
> who many times sold the signed shirt that he wore when he made his 3000th
> hit, in a few hours on QVC.

Looks like this is the one that Dick Clark sold back in 2006 for $7800,
unless of course it's some kind of scam. I'm wondering why there isn't a
bunch of pics of the glove itself, hmmm.....
American
2009-04-24 15:46:58 UTC

I'll bet is smells really bad, and has stains.
Fujikawa Yamamoto
2009-04-27 02:42:24 UTC

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=545630
JessicaG
2009-04-24 17:34:54 UTC
"ammj" <***@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
> eBay: http://xrl.us/MJglove
>
> Seller says, "What makes this glove the ultimate
> collectable and incredibly rare, is that it has the
> Swarovski crystals all over the entire glove including the
> PALM"
>
> Whoopee-doo, man

Wow, check out the incredibly stupid bidding that's going on there. Guess
they never heard of sniping.
JessicaG
2009-04-26 14:09:18 UTC
> Wow, check out the incredibly stupid bidding that's going on there. Guess
> they never heard of sniping.

Very shady bidding going, especially with the one bidder that keeps bumping
up the going price until the other bidder's max is reached. Won't surprise
me if the auction's pulled at the last minute.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-26 14:46:58 UTC

>> Wow, check out the incredibly stupid bidding that's going on there.
>> Guess they never heard of sniping.
>
> Very shady bidding going, especially with the one bidder that keeps
> bumping up the going price until the other bidder's max is reached.
> Won't surprise me if the auction's pulled at the last minute.

Why should they? It sounds like you've described a perfectly rigged
auction. Isn't that how ebay makes their money?
JessicaG
2009-04-26 17:16:26 UTC
> Why should they? It sounds like you've described a perfectly rigged
> auction. Isn't that how ebay makes their money?

Sadly, you're right. Everybody wins except the buyer shmuck who bid too
early and is getting burned by a devious seller.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-26 19:43:16 UTC
"JessicaG" <***@jotjail.com> wrote in news:49f496ed$0$5909
$***@cv.net:

>> Why should they? It sounds like you've described a perfectly rigged
>> auction. Isn't that how ebay makes their money?
>
> Sadly, you're right. Everybody wins except the buyer shmuck who bid too
> early and is getting burned by a devious seller.

I don't understand how those con artists do it, because you have to have
feedback to be taken seriously as either a bidder or seller. You can't go
doing stupid things, like shill bidding, and expect to have your account
survive long enough to get a lot of feedback. Those guys must be
incredibly tricky to pull off scams like that, and they must pull off a lot
of them, to get all that feedback. There must be people all over the place
who specialize in doing nothing but pulling ebay scams. They must have
PhD's in con artistry.
JessicaG
2009-04-26 20:38:01 UTC
> I don't understand how those con artists do it, because you have to have
> feedback to be taken seriously as either a bidder or seller. You can't go
> doing stupid things, like shill bidding, and expect to have your account
> survive long enough to get a lot of feedback. Those guys must be
> incredibly tricky to pull off scams like that, and they must pull off a
> lot
> of them, to get all that feedback. There must be people all over the
> place
> who specialize in doing nothing but pulling ebay scams. They must have
> PhD's in con artistry.

I don't understand it either, but this guy bumped up the price from $55k to
almost $86k in about 20 minutes. Yeah he had to bid about 140 times in those
20 minutes but that's $31,000 more he'll get for the auction. So what if he
burns his account, he's $31,000 richer. Sigh...
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-26 21:34:01 UTC

>> I don't understand how those con artists do it, because you have to
>> have feedback to be taken seriously as either a bidder or seller.
>> You can't go doing stupid things, like shill bidding, and expect to
>> have your account survive long enough to get a lot of feedback.
>> Those guys must be incredibly tricky to pull off scams like that, and
>> they must pull off a lot
>> of them, to get all that feedback. There must be people all over the
>> place
>> who specialize in doing nothing but pulling ebay scams. They must
>> have PhD's in con artistry.
>
> I don't understand it either, but this guy bumped up the price from
> $55k to almost $86k in about 20 minutes. Yeah he had to bid about 140
> times in those 20 minutes but that's $31,000 more he'll get for the
> auction. So what if he burns his account, he's $31,000 richer. Sigh...

Yeah, with three feedbacks, that guy's obviously a shill. Somebody's
getting ripped off bigtime. I was going to rat them out to security,
but when I got to the page, all the options assumed that *I* was the one
being cheated. Do you want to try to report it, because that idiot is
about to lose almost a hundred grand?
JessicaG
2009-04-26 23:03:32 UTC
> Yeah, with three feedbacks, that guy's obviously a shill. Somebody's
> getting ripped off bigtime. I was going to rat them out to security,
> but when I got to the page, all the options assumed that *I* was the one
> being cheated. Do you want to try to report it, because that idiot is
> about to lose almost a hundred grand?

He did it again to the next guy. Found out what his max bid was and made
another quick $10000 in the final few minutes... not bad for somewhat
dishonest work. This is what is making eBay suck lately.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-27 00:14:52 UTC
"JessicaG" <***@jotjail.com> wrote in news:49f4e847$0$22516
$***@cv.net:

What's the number of this next auction?
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-27 01:49:34 UTC

Do you usually bid on these sorts of items?
JessicaG
2009-04-27 14:18:24 UTC
>>> Yeah, with three feedbacks, that guy's obviously a shill. Somebody's
>>> getting ripped off bigtime. I was going to rat them out to security,
>>> but when I got to the page, all the options assumed that *I* was the one
>>> being cheated. Do you want to try to report it, because that idiot is
>>> about to lose almost a hundred grand?
>>
>> He did it again to the next guy. Found out what his max bid was and made
>> another quick $10000 in the final few minutes... not bad for somewhat
>> dishonest work. This is what is making eBay suck lately.
>
> Do you usually bid on these sorts of items?

Do I? Ummm... no. Why?

In any case, there's probably dozens more of these dorky soiled gloves
molding away in soon-to-be-defaulted storage areas. When those are
eventually sold they will devalue this $100000 glove. The thing that made
this one particularly valuable was that it was Dick Clark's and is
authenticated (supposedly).
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-27 16:54:37 UTC

>>> He did it again to the next guy. Found out what his max bid was and
>>> made another quick $10000 in the final few minutes... not bad for
>>> somewhat dishonest work. This is what is making eBay suck lately.
>>
>> Do you usually bid on these sorts of items?
>
> Do I? Ummm... no. Why?

Saying "They suck lately" suggests that you're involved in a pretty
serious way.

> In any case, there's probably dozens more of these dorky soiled gloves
> molding away in soon-to-be-defaulted storage areas.

Neverland is his defaulted storage area.

> When those are
> eventually sold they will devalue this $100000 glove.

They're probably still making the damn things. Pretty soon you'll be
able to find them at any flea market for $1.50.

How could anybody be so obsessed with this guy? Is it just because he
was the first to make a music video? Do videos really have that much
control over us? Cripes, they don't even make the damn things any more.
It turns out they were just another fad.

> The thing that
> made this one particularly valuable was that it was Dick Clark's and
> is authenticated (supposedly).

Maybe Al Sharpton's Brotherhood of Islam thugs threatened the ailing
Clark into letting them use his name, to sell these items from the
Neverland auction that failed.
JessicaG
2009-04-28 01:45:58 UTC

>>> Do you usually bid on these sorts of items?
>>
>> Do I? Ummm... no. Why?
>
> Saying "They suck lately" suggests that you're involved in a pretty
> serious way.

Nope, I'm just an occasional buyer/seller of trinkets.

>> The thing that
>> made this one particularly valuable was that it was Dick Clark's and
>> is authenticated (supposedly).
>
> Maybe Al Sharpton's Brotherhood of Islam thugs threatened the ailing
> Clark into letting them use his name, to sell these items from the
> Neverland auction that failed.

Nope, going by the ebay photos, this is the glove that Dick Clark auctioned
off in Dec 2006 for $7,800...along with Madonna's underwear, ewwww. See
below...

http://collectibles.about.com/od/priceentertain/ss/PGdickclarkauc.htm
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-28 02:28:21 UTC

>>> Do I? Ummm... no. Why?
>>
>> Saying "They suck lately" suggests that you're involved in a pretty
>> serious way.
>
> Nope, I'm just an occasional buyer/seller of trinkets.

How many bids and sales do you currently have running now? Are you
willing to tell me your ebay username?

>>> The thing that
>>> made this one particularly valuable was that it was Dick Clark's and
>>> is authenticated (supposedly).
>>
>> Maybe Al Sharpton's Brotherhood of Islam thugs threatened the ailing
>> Clark into letting them use his name, to sell these items from the
>> Neverland auction that failed.
>
> Nope, going by the ebay photos, this is the glove that Dick Clark
> auctioned off in Dec 2006 for $7,800...along with Madonna's underwear,
> ewwww. See below...
>
> http://collectibles.about.com/od/priceentertain/ss/PGdickclarkauc.htm

How do the ebay photos distinguish it from the glove from the Neverland
non-auction?
JessicaG
2009-04-28 02:31:05 UTC
>>> Saying "They suck lately" suggests that you're involved in a pretty
>>> serious way.
>>
>> Nope, I'm just an occasional buyer/seller of trinkets.
>
> How many bids and sales do you currently have running now? Are you
> willing to tell me your ebay username?

Nope, I haven't been on ebay in a while and my sales are few and far
between.

> How do the ebay photos distinguish it from the glove from the Neverland
> non-auction?

Look at the pic in the second column, second row. The glove has a tag that
reads "The Dick Clark Auction Guernsey's." A google search shows it took
place in Dec 2006 and sold for $7800.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-28 03:05:33 UTC

>>> Nope, I'm just an occasional buyer/seller of trinkets.
>>
>> How many bids and sales do you currently have running now? Are you
>> willing to tell me your ebay username?
>
> Nope, I haven't been on ebay in a while and my sales are few and far
> between.

How many active bids do you have right now?

Then it has to be Clark's people shilling for his medical money.
JessicaG
2009-04-28 03:29:33 UTC
>>> How many bids and sales do you currently have running now? Are you
>>> willing to tell me your ebay username?
>>
>> Nope, I haven't been on ebay in a while and my sales are few and far
>> between.
>
> How many active bids do you have right now?

I told you, none. Why?

His auction was 3 years ago.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-28 12:57:59 UTC

I'm into ebay too.
JessicaG
2009-04-28 16:49:10 UTC

Oh... does this mean we're engaged?
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-28 19:59:13 UTC

Gotcherself a little rage against men, Emily Bronte.
JessicaG
2009-04-29 11:26:33 UTC

Et tu Bronte, I'm cancelling the caterer.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-29 11:57:18 UTC
"JessicaG" <***@jotjail.com> wrote in news:49f8396e$0$27764
$***@cv.net:

Nobody's stopping you.
explorer
2009-04-28 22:10:06 UTC

Sounds to me like he wants to scour around checking up on you.
JessicaG
2009-04-29 11:21:01 UTC
>>> I'm into ebay too.
>>
>> Oh... does this mean we're engaged?
>>

> Sounds to me like he wants to scour around checking up on you.

That's what I figgered, but my last ebay purchase was a set of bowls which
is not quite as exciting to check up on as an old glove .
Dave U. Random
2009-04-29 08:09:34 UTC

Not unless you're a gay male...
Anonymous
2009-04-30 01:55:53 UTC

Not unless you're a gay male...
Shintaro
2009-04-27 08:12:53 UTC
JessicaG wrote:
>> Wow, check out the incredibly stupid bidding that's going on there. Guess
>> they never heard of sniping.
>
> Very shady bidding going, especially with the one bidder that keeps bumping
> up the going price until the other bidder's max is reached. Won't surprise
> me if the auction's pulled at the last minute.

This auction will get pulled and relisted for Pre-approved bidders only.
This is just to get publicity the first time around. A homeless person
could walk up to a library PC and put in a bid without even being a
registered user of eBay the way it is listed now. Anyone else agree?
JessicaG
2009-04-27 14:21:37 UTC
> This auction will get pulled and relisted for Pre-approved bidders only.
> This is just to get publicity the first time around. A homeless person
> could walk up to a library PC and put in a bid without even being a
> registered user of eBay the way it is listed now. Anyone else agree?

Well you have to register to bid and I think they now ask for a valid credit
card, but I'm not sure. It seems that all the legit bidders and the shills
had pre-existing accounts with at least some positive activity.
Fujikawa Yamamoto
2009-04-27 02:50:58 UTC
On 24 Apr 2009, "JessicaG" <***@jotjail.com> posted some

> "ammj" <***@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
>> eBay: http://xrl.us/MJglove
>>
>> Seller says, "What makes this glove the ultimate
>> collectable and incredibly rare, is that it has the
>> Swarovski crystals all over the entire glove including the
>> PALM"
>>
>> Whoopee-doo, man
>
> Wow, check out the incredibly stupid bidding that's going on there.
> Guess they never heard of sniping.

F'loons don't believe in the concept of bidding and payment. They just
run the numbers up like it's another online poll.
rmmj
2009-04-27 06:29:10 UTC
In article
<***@pseudo.borked.net>

Winning bid $99,100
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-27 12:06:08 UTC
rmmj <***@spamexpire-200904.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote in

Looks like a battle of the con men. Ebay does a credit check at $100,000.
JessicaG
2009-04-27 14:26:56 UTC
>> Winning bid $99,100
>
> Looks like a battle of the con men. Ebay does a credit check at $100,000.

I didn't know about that limit, and just shy of 100 sounded pretty
suspicious to me. Hmmm...

If legit, the timing was good with the other auction lacking interest... I
mean, being "cancelled."

The guy got it from Dick Clark for $7800 and sold it for 12 times as much 3
years later, not bad.

The only better time to sell would have been soon after the guy croaks,
which should be soon.
Bluuuue Rajah
2009-04-27 16:55:59 UTC

>>> Winning bid $99,100
>>
>> Looks like a battle of the con men. Ebay does a credit check at
>> $100,000.
>
> I didn't know about that limit, and just shy of 100 sounded pretty
> suspicious to me. Hmmm...
>
> If legit, the timing was good with the other auction lacking
> interest... I mean, being "cancelled."

Good eye.

How bad off is he? Is he bedridden? In a coma?
f***@gmail.com
2018-04-30 23:08:14 UTC
On Friday, April 24, 2009 at 6:46:09 AM UTC-7, ammj wrote:
> eBay: http://xrl.us/MJglove
>
> Seller says, "What makes this glove the ultimate
> collectable and incredibly rare, is that it has the
> Swarovski crystals all over the entire glove including the
> PALM"
>
> Whoopee-doo, man

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.
(WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI). ARE YOU A POLITICIANS,DOCTOR,ENGINEER,MODEL,GRADUATE,STUDENT,BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM,FAME,POWER,KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!! Become a Member today and make use of these "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" the great illuminati organisation will make you famous and wealthy, it pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..

FILL THE FORM AND CONTACT
US TODAY WHATSAPP OR CALL
+ 2349031916465

First name……….