Horse-faced has-been Kathy Griffin complains she's unemployable after being 'blacklisted' from Hollywood for Trump photo scandal
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-11-28 01:07:33 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/20/kathy-griffin-complains-
shes-unemployable-after-being-blacklisted-from-hollywood-for-trump-photo-
scandal.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

Kathy Griffin can't stop whining.

In a new YouTube video, the comedian complained about not being able to
find work after she says she was blacklisted by Hollywood for posing with
a severed, bloodied head of President Trump.

"I’m getting a lot of online hate from trolls who think I’ve lost my mind.
And I am admitting I lost my mind because it’s what made me a star in the
first place," she said in the video titled "Kathy Griffin's State of the
Union."

"I'm fully in the middle of a blacklist, a Hollywood blacklist. It is
real. I'm not booked on any talk shows. I'm selling tickets worldwide
which is really hard when you don't have any kind of a television platform
and kind of nobody has your back," the 57-year-old lamented.

The former reality TV personality said that while many think she's crazy,
others think she is on to something.

"I just want you guys to know that when I get home I don't have one single
day of paid work in front of me...my legal bills are through the roof...I
still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or
disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense
of humor," Griffin said.

Griffin has been plagued by a whirlwind of negative media reports after
she lampooned POTUS by posing with his decapitated head in a May shot by
controversial photographer Tyler Shields. She quickly apologized but then
reneged on her statements saying she was "no longer sorry."
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-11-28 04:35:23 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/20/kathy-griffin-complains-
shes-unemployable-after-being-blacklisted-from-hollywood-for-trump-photo-
scandal.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Kathy Griffin can't stop whining.
In a new YouTube video, the comedian complained about not being able to
find work after she says she was blacklisted by Hollywood for posing with
a severed, bloodied head of President Trump.
Gee Whiz.... all she did was express her hate.

SO what if you could have tattooed a Swastika on her forehead and she'd
have looked like Charlie Manson's twin, standing there with a severed
head?

I wonder if she stopped to think, this could be a bad idea, we know
Charlie Manson didn't.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
10- How did the Russians get Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to
steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders? How did Russia get Donna Brazile
to leak debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance of the debates?