Thank You President Trump
Add Reply
MaxxX
2018-08-28 01:43:27 UTC
S&P 500 at an all time high.
Milok, go get your hanky.
Miloch
2018-08-28 02:11:13 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>S&P 500 at an all time high.
>Milok, go get your hanky.

The Trumperoonie thinks it's Obama's fault...thanks, Obama!

2018-08-28 15:44:11 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX says...

>S&P 500 at an all time high.
>Milok, go get your hanky.

Staggering Number of Americans Can't Meet Basic Needs While Trump Brags About
the Economy

https://splinternews.com/staggering-number-of-americans-cant-meet-basic-needs-wh-1828650773

A new study by the Urban Institute published Tuesday found that 40 percent of
Americans can’t meet at least one basic need—food, healthcare, housing, or
utilities—even as the economy approaches nearly full employment with only a 4.4
percent unemployment rate. Remember this as the president boasts about the stock
market, as he does frequently, without realizing it’s an indictment of his
policies: The people the president cares about are making obscene amounts of
cash while the rest of America is falling behind.

The findings in the study reveal how widespread the struggle to meet basic needs
is among Americans. Sixty percent of those who reported at least one hardship
reported experiencing two or more. Almost a quarter of adults overall—23
percent—reported experiencing food insecurity in the last year. A total of 35
percent reported either problems paying medical bills or having an unmet medical
need that they couldn’t afford to treat. More than half of black and Hispanic
respondents reported experiencing at least one hardship compared to 34 percent
of white people.

One interesting wrinkle: families who made just above the poverty line were more
likely to report problems with medical bills than those below it, likely because
of Medicaid, although a quarter of those below the poverty still reported
struggling with medical bills. (The federal poverty level is $24,600 for a
family of four.) This is the inevitable result of means testing access to
government-funded healthcare and an indictment of how absurdly expensive
healthcare is, even on the Affordable Care Act exchange.

Most devastating of all, the sickest are also the most vulnerable: 66 percent of
those whose health was “fair or poor” experienced hardship. This echoes previous
findings from the Kaiser Family Foundation, which found that even those with
health insurance struggle to pay for care—their analysis found just under half
of people in fair or poor health “are either uninsured or have affordability
problems despite having health insurance.” The Urban Institute also found that
55 percent of those who had an unmet medical need experienced food insecurity,
too—meaning those who are too poor to pay for medical care are also more likely
to be too poor to eat.

All of this will only continue to get worse. Medicaid work requirements will
push more people into that most vulnerable category of being sick, poor, and
uninsured; the Trump administration’s plans to raise rents for the poorest will
increase the likelihood of evictions and homelessness. The question you must ask
yourself is: If unemployment is as low as it is and the stock market is at an
all time high, where is all the money going?

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 16:13:42 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

Lazy welfare fucks.....
MaxxX
2018-08-28 16:21:55 UTC

Miloch is obviously one of them.
Tommy
2018-08-28 16:50:47 UTC
MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:6jtaodppo358bhsfnk0u52u604kpenfogp@
4ax.com:

> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX
says...

> [...]
>>> care—their analysis found just under half of people in fair or poor
>>> health “are either uninsured or have affordability problems despite
>>> having health insurance.” The Urban Institute also found that 55
>>> percent of those who had an unmet medical need experienced food
>>> insecurity, too—meaning those who are too poor to pay for medical
care
>>> are also more likely to be too poor to eat.
>>>
>>> All of this will only continue to get worse. Medicaid work
>>> requirements will push more people into that most vulnerable
category
>>> of being sick, poor, and uninsured; the Trump administration’s plans
>>> to raise rents for the poorest will increase the likelihood of
>>> evictions and homelessness. The question you must ask yourself is:
If
>>> unemployment is as low as it is and the stock market is at an all

He might have to find a job soon, I hear the nazi driven antifa thugs
are hiring.
Miloch
2018-08-28 17:07:17 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:6jtaodppo358bhsfnk0u52u604kpenfogp@
>4ax.com:
>
>> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>says...

>>>basic

>policies:

>at
>quarter
>in
>of

>line
>is,

>66
>hardship.
>which
>care

>category
>If
>time

>>>Lazy welfare fucks.....
>>
>> Miloch is obviously one of them.
>>

>He might have to find a job soon, I hear the nazi driven antifa thugs
>are hiring.

...you're trading barbs with a 73 year old man, with an adequate retirement
income, living in a fully-house with way too much time on his hands...& I've
been trolling kids like you since before the Internet was created.

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 17:12:12 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:6jtaodppo358bhsfnk0u52u604kpenfogp@
>>4ax.com:

>>says...

>>policies:

>>at
>>quarter
>>in
>>of

>>line
>>is,

>>66
>>hardship.
>>which
>>care

>>category
>>If
>>time

>>> Miloch is obviously one of them.
>>>

>>He might have to find a job soon, I hear the nazi driven antifa thugs
>>are hiring.
>
> ...you're trading barbs with a 73 year old man, with an adequate
> retirement income, living in a fully-house with way too much time on
> his hands...& I've been trolling kids like you since before the
> Internet was created.

You suck if you think you are trolling, telling lies won't help you
either, those who brag usually have nothing.
Miloch
2018-08-28 17:24:06 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>MaxxX <***@not.home> wrote in news:6jtaodppo358bhsfnk0u52u604kpenfogp@
>>>4ax.com:

>>>says...

>>>policies:

>>>at
>>>quarter
>>>in
>>>of

>>>line
>>>is,

>>>66
>>>hardship.
>>>which
>>>care

>>>category
>>>If
>>>time

>>>He might have to find a job soon, I hear the nazi driven antifa thugs
>>>are hiring.
>>
>> ...you're trading barbs with a 73 year old man, with an adequate
>> retirement income, living in a fully-house with way too much time on
>> his hands...& I've been trolling kids like you since before the
>> Internet was created.
>>

>You suck if you think you are trolling, telling lies won't help you
>either, those who brag usually have nothing.

...yawn...believe what ya want...makes no difference to me...Trump can fuck up
all he wants but my generation is pretty much immune...we've got our savings
plus investments plus homes without debt.

...you?....mmmmm....not so much

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 17:32:52 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

I'm 65, retired and a veteran with benefits, no sweat off my nuts.
Miloch
2018-08-28 19:35:47 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>meet

>>>You suck if you think you are trolling, telling lies won't help you
>>>either, those who brag usually have nothing.
>>
>> ...yawn...believe what ya want...makes no difference to me...Trump can
>> fuck up all he wants but my generation is pretty much immune...we've
>> got our savings plus investments plus homes without debt.
>>
>> ...you?....mmmmm....not so much
>>

>> *
>>

>I'm 65, retired and a veteran with benefits, no sweat off my nuts.

You're one of these sad-sack TeaParty nut-bags who are waiting for Trump's ideas
to somehow kick in...and to finally get to the bottom of Hillary's emails...good
luck with those...but hey....keep on a'believe-in...Trump-Girl...keep on
a'believe-in!

...as a combat helicopter pilot/Vietnam Vet, who was there at the same time as
McCain...I'm not impressed that you're "retired and a veteran with benefits".

...as for your sweaty nuts...give 'em to MaxxX...I don't think he has any.

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 20:00:00 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>meet

>>> ...yawn...believe what ya want...makes no difference to me...Trump
>>> can fuck up all he wants but my generation is pretty much
>>> immune...we've got our savings plus investments plus homes without
>>> debt.
>>>
>>> ...you?....mmmmm....not so much
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>>I'm 65, retired and a veteran with benefits, no sweat off my nuts.
>
> You're one of these sad-sack TeaParty nut-bags who are waiting for
> Trump's ideas to somehow kick in...and to finally get to the bottom of
> Hillary's emails...good luck with those...but hey....keep on
> a'believe-in...Trump-Girl...keep on a'believe-in!
>
> ...as a combat helicopter pilot/Vietnam Vet, who was there at the same
> time as McCain...I'm not impressed that you're "retired and a veteran
> with benefits".

Stop lying, cleaning shitters is not that honorable.

> ...as for your sweaty nuts...give 'em to MaxxX...I don't think he has
> any.

So veterans can't retire?

Mitchell Holman
2018-08-28 18:44:25 UTC
Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote in

> [...]
>> found that even those with health insurance struggle to pay for
>> care—their analysis found just under half of people in fair or poor
>> health “are either uninsured or have affordability problems despite
>> having health insurance.” The Urban Institute also found that 55
>> percent of those who had an unmet medical need experienced food
>> insecurity, too—meaning those who are too poor to pay for medical care
>> are also more likely to be too poor to eat.
>>
>> All of this will only continue to get worse. Medicaid work
>> requirements will push more people into that most vulnerable category
>> of being sick, poor, and uninsured; the Trump administration’s plans
>> to raise rents for the poorest will increase the likelihood of
>> evictions and homelessness. The question you must ask yourself is: If
>> unemployment is as low as it is and the stock market is at an all time

The farmers being bankrupted by Trump and
swallowing up Trump welfare payments - are
they "lazy welfare fucks" as well?
Tommy
2018-08-28 18:52:44 UTC
Mitchell Holman <***@verizont.net> wrote in

> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote in
>
>> Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@4ax.com>, MaxxX
says...

No, that's just something you made up.
Miloch
2018-08-28 19:23:25 UTC
In article <***@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
says...

> [...]
>>> having health insurance.” The Urban Institute also found that 55
>>> percent of those who had an unmet medical need experienced food
>>> insecurity, too—meaning those who are too poor to pay for medical care
>>> are also more likely to be too poor to eat.
>>>
>>> All of this will only continue to get worse. Medicaid work
>>> requirements will push more people into that most vulnerable category
>>> of being sick, poor, and uninsured; the Trump administration’s plans
>>> to raise rents for the poorest will increase the likelihood of
>>> evictions and homelessness. The question you must ask yourself is: If
>>> unemployment is as low as it is and the stock market is at an all time
>>> high, where is all the money going?
>>>

>>> *
>>>

>> Lazy welfare fucks.....
>>

> The farmers being bankrupted by Trump and
>swallowing up Trump welfare payments - are

Tommy-kins is still waiting for ole bone-spurs to blame it on Obama...it's the
only way it'll make sense to 'im.

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 19:58:37 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

You have TDS in a bad way buttercup.
Siri Cruise
2018-08-28 19:47:42 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:

> Lazy welfare fucks.....

Old white dudes on dope.
Old white dudes on dope.

An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-08-28 19:52:29 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...

>In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Lazy welfare fucks.....
>
>Old white dudes on dope.
>Old white dudes on dope.

At his age, he needs to switch over the hemp...make 'im a little more mellow do
'im a world of good.

*
Tommy
2018-08-28 20:01:01 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

I'm in Colorado, I grow my own. I see you finally made a friend...LOL
Tommy
2018-08-28 20:00:21 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote in news:chine.bleu-
***@reader.eternal-september.org: