— “Sluts" And "Bitches"
dolf
2018-01-09 09:52:34 UTC
And Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines but your word is so lacking in
integrity that you can’t bestow dignity upon any other as one let alone
yourself...

I’m now too old to get married and so why did I keep my virginity?

To bring scorn on you for denying my human rights for all that time whilst
you made a pretence of your dignity having a prerogative mandate as
fraudulent claim made upon nature:

Y-M-T-A

And a greater than Solomon is here...

<***@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> rather deal with that kind of thing? Or would you rather be dealing with a shrew?
>
> In the baby boom generation, many women were what people now would regard
> to be sluts. In generation X, many were what people now would regard to
> be bitches. Once again, I would rather pick a slut over a bitch any time.
>
> If you are friendly and outgoing, you run the risk of being seen as a
> slut. If you are not, many people will consider you to be a bitch. Which
> one, really, is worse?
>
> My former boss once complained to me that he was “getting long in the
> tooth.” I told him that everyone gets old except the people who die
> young. I most certainly consider it wrong to worship youth and have
> contempt for old age. The people who take that stance deny themselves the
> input of people who have greater wisdom than do they. And that leads them
> to make various foolish decisions that mostly hurt themselves.
>
> So whom do you want to be with: A woman who is friendly and outgoing and
> as such experiences lots of temptation? Or a woman who is nasty and
> mean-spirited and wants to make you her beast of burden and treat you
> like dirt? In one case, you will be running a risk of unfaithfulness. In
> the other case, you will be running the risk of being exploited and
> treated badly. Which one, really, is worse?
>
> We will see various risks of malfeasance with various people. And the
> question that one needs to pose is, which risk is worse?
>
> So we have had any number of men in history speaking badly of women. That
> is because they were applying to women impossible standards that no human
> woman could meet. Women, like men, are people. They are subject to
> various challenges and temptations. If you expect what you consider to be
> perfection, then you are going to be disappointed whomever you wind up
> with. If you are with a friendly and outgoing woman, you will be running
> the risk of infidelity. If you are with an unfriendly woman, you will be
> running the risk of being with a nagging wife.
>
> In my situations, the choice is quite clear. I would much rather be with
> a “slut” than with a “bitch.” I have done lots of work on myself, and one
> of the things that I got rid of a long time ago was my tendency toward
> possessiveness. I can put up with marital infidelity; but I would not put
> up with being treated like dirt or constantly being run down.
>
> I would not dream of dictating to other men what kind of relationships
> they can have. However it is important that they understand the possible
> challenges with whomever they choose to partner. A friendly and outgoing
> woman will be attractive to other men than themselves. A woman who is not
> friendly or outgoing will in many cases treat them badly.
>
> So men need to go into either situations knowing of the perils that they
> will be likely to face. And then they can make the choice knowingly and
> deal with its consequences without becoming misogynistic or worse.

*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
%
2018-01-09 14:14:16 UTC
On 2018-01-09 2:52 AM, dolf wrote:
> [...]
>> a “slut” than with a “bitch.” I have done lots of work on myself, and one
>> of the things that I got rid of a long time ago was my tendency toward
>> possessiveness. I can put up with marital infidelity; but I would not put
>> up with being treated like dirt or constantly being run down.
>>
>> I would not dream of dictating to other men what kind of relationships
>> they can have. However it is important that they understand the possible
>> challenges with whomever they choose to partner. A friendly and outgoing
>> woman will be attractive to other men than themselves. A woman who is not
>> friendly or outgoing will in many cases treat them badly.
>>
>> So men need to go into either situations knowing of the perils that they
>> will be likely to face. And then they can make the choice knowingly and
>> deal with its consequences without becoming misogynistic or worse.

and then up your bum