— “Sluts" And "Bitches"
dolf
2018-01-09 09:52:34 UTC
And Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines but your word is so lacking in
integrity that you can’t bestow dignity upon any other as one let alone
yourself...

I’m now too old to get married and so why did I keep my virginity?

To bring scorn on you for denying my human rights for all that time whilst
you made a pretence of your dignity having a prerogative mandate as
fraudulent claim made upon nature:

Y-M-T-A

And a greater than Solomon is here...
I once knew a woman who said that, when she went to a club with her
sister, she was flirting with men there and her sister called her a slut.
This should be examined a bit more.
If a woman is friendly and outgoing, she is seen as a slut. If a woman is
not friendly and outgoing, she is seen as a bitch. Based on that
definition, I would pick a slut any time.
If a woman is attractive, it is guaranteed that she will be attractive to
other people besides yourself. It would take for her a will of steel to
keep from falling for all the temptation that is out there. So you run a
risk of having your woman be unfaithful. But think about it. Would you
rather deal with that kind of thing? Or would you rather be dealing with a shrew?
In the baby boom generation, many women were what people now would regard
to be sluts. In generation X, many were what people now would regard to
be bitches. Once again, I would rather pick a slut over a bitch any time.
If you are friendly and outgoing, you run the risk of being seen as a
slut. If you are not, many people will consider you to be a bitch. Which
one, really, is worse?
My former boss once complained to me that he was “getting long in the
tooth.” I told him that everyone gets old except the people who die
young. I most certainly consider it wrong to worship youth and have
contempt for old age. The people who take that stance deny themselves the
input of people who have greater wisdom than do they. And that leads them
to make various foolish decisions that mostly hurt themselves.
So whom do you want to be with: A woman who is friendly and outgoing and
as such experiences lots of temptation? Or a woman who is nasty and
mean-spirited and wants to make you her beast of burden and treat you
like dirt? In one case, you will be running a risk of unfaithfulness. In
the other case, you will be running the risk of being exploited and
treated badly. Which one, really, is worse?
We will see various risks of malfeasance with various people. And the
question that one needs to pose is, which risk is worse?
So we have had any number of men in history speaking badly of women. That
is because they were applying to women impossible standards that no human
woman could meet. Women, like men, are people. They are subject to
various challenges and temptations. If you expect what you consider to be
perfection, then you are going to be disappointed whomever you wind up
with. If you are with a friendly and outgoing woman, you will be running
the risk of infidelity. If you are with an unfriendly woman, you will be
running the risk of being with a nagging wife.
In my situations, the choice is quite clear. I would much rather be with
a “slut” than with a “bitch.” I have done lots of work on myself, and one
of the things that I got rid of a long time ago was my tendency toward
possessiveness. I can put up with marital infidelity; but I would not put
up with being treated like dirt or constantly being run down.
I would not dream of dictating to other men what kind of relationships
they can have. However it is important that they understand the possible
challenges with whomever they choose to partner. A friendly and outgoing
woman will be attractive to other men than themselves. A woman who is not
friendly or outgoing will in many cases treat them badly.
So men need to go into either situations knowing of the perils that they
will be likely to face. And then they can make the choice knowingly and
deal with its consequences without becoming misogynistic or worse.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
%
[...]