Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are Married
Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969
2018-03-12 15:03:51 UTC
Donaldli Mark Ingalls and Sandra Annette Bullock are
married whether anyone chooses to believe this fact or
not!

All of the Bryan Randall baloney is just an act that
Sandra cooked up.

All the men in Sandra's life have been friends of ours
including Tate Donovan and Jesse James.

Jesse Gregory James and Donaldli Mark Ingalls met in
Long Beach California at West Coast Choppers when Jesse
was only about 9 years old or so. I was only 3 years
old and a pretty smart kid.

Jesse was never married to Sandra and Sandra was never
engaged to Tate Donovan. This has all been an act for
the last 45 years or so.

Sandra and I were separated when we were children then but
had been seeing each other on and off again for decades.

I have continued to send information out across the Internet
like this because I just believe this is not right for
a spouse to carry on the way Sandra has with our friends
and blame I for not having been home more often.

I love Sandra so much that I really do not want to hurt
her feelings, but I am still upset.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and continued patience
for so long while I've gone on and on again with my posts
across the Internet publicly since 2010 to present and privately
since 2004.

Yours sincerely,

Donaldli Mark Ingalls
Miloch
2018-03-12 15:22:01 UTC
In article <356bc355-ef91-412f-9463-***@googlegroups.com>, Donaldli
Mark Ingalls April 22 1969 says...
Post by Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969
[...]
Yo...long time no see, Ingalls!...so...how was rehab?

*
Donaldli Mark Ingalls April 22 1969
2018-03-29 17:12:28 UTC
[...]
Sorry Miloch, I'd direct/produce and star in 29 days but Sandra
already made 28 days.

Whoa! I thought I saw you in a scene with Sandra. Well, AA always
makes mistakes when hecklers and debunkers miss a meeting or two.

Don't worry you're forgiven. But I'm not casting you in 29 days.

Oh...Even though I am very married to Sandra I sure the hell
could use a stiff drink today. Man am I am upset!

-Donaldli Ingalls