Hollywood Diva, Natalie Portman, Has '100 Stories' of Sexual Misconduct
Add Reply
Patrick Hernandez
2017-11-29 04:05:20 UTC
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 12:08:04 -0400, Guilty Bastard
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/natalie-portman-on-sexual-discrimination_us_5a1434bbe4b0aa32975dc9c0
When actress Natalie Portman heard the mounting allegations of sexual
assault and misconduct in Hollywood, she said she considered herself
lucky that she has never been personally assaulted.
Then she recalled "100 stories" of being sexually harassed and
discriminated against during her own rise as an Academy Award-winning
star, which are just as inexcusable but have been long ignored, she told
entertainment website Vulture.
The "Black Swan" actress opened up about her own experiences on Sunday,
saying that sexual harassment has become so commonplace for women that
it's taken for granted as "part of the process."
"I've had discrimination or harassment on almost everything I've ever
worked on in some way," she said.
"I went from thinking I don’t have a story to thinking, 'Oh wait, I have
100 stories.' And I think a lot of people are having these reckonings
with themselves, of things that we just took for granted as like, this
is part of the process."
When you make your living selling your ass on screen, literally, it's
small wonder men, and women, think you're an easy piece.

2017-11-29 05:36:51 UTC
Post by Patrick Hernandez
When you make your living selling your ass on screen, literally, it's
small wonder men, and women, think you're an easy piece.
When is it not anti-semitic to attack an israeli?