Donald Trump Jr. is sniffing around for a book deal
2018-05-25 15:29:22 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/24/donald-trump-jr-is-sniffing-around-for-a-book-deal/?_ga=2.76670550.25479045.1527223991-488711662.1521564444

As this year’s best-seller list continues to be crammed with books on the Trump
administration, Page Six has learned that Donald Trump Jr. wants to add his name
to the list.

Publishing insiders tell Page Six that Trump Jr. is shopping a tome, and is
being repped by top agent David Vigliano’s literary firm, AGI Vigliano.

The agency’s been behind recent books by Rose McGowan, Mike Tyson, Joy Behar,
Newt Gingrich and Lil Wayne, as well as Chip and Joanna Gaines, Janet Jackson
and Luann de Lesseps.

It’s unclear what the book would cover. But Trump Jr. has certainly been in the
headlines, for everything from his meeting with a Russian agent offering dirt on
Hillary Clinton in 2016 to his dramatic split from Vanessa Trump in April, which
was revealed by Page Six.

A stream of this year’s top best-sellers have been about the Trump
administration — “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” by Michael Wolff;
Michael Isikoff and David Corn’s “Russian Roulette” and former FBI head James
Comey’s recent “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership” — though none of
those have been supportive.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper this week published
“Facts and Fears: Hard Truths From a Life in Intelligence.”

Short-lived White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci inked a book
deal in March, and his immediate replacement, Hope Hicks, has reportedly been
swamped with requests for her to pen a book, with one offering a $10 million
advance. Trump Jr.’s mom, Ivana, published the memoir “Raising Trump” last year.

But one publishing source quipped of a potential Trump Jr. tome, “Do his
father’s lawyers know about the book? Just asking!”

Signaling a further move into media, Page Six reported this month, Trump Jr. has
moved on from estranged wife Vanessa to Fox News beauty Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Reps for Trump Jr. and AGI Vigliano did not respond to multiple requests for
comment.

2018-05-25 21:07:59 UTC
As this year’s best-seller list continues to be crammed with books on the Trump
administration, Page Six has learned that Donald Trump Jr. wants to add his name
to the list.
See Junior.
See Junior hunt.
Hunt, Junior, hunt.

See Junior shoot the last african elephant.
Shoot, Junior, shoot.

See Junior smile vacantly.
2018-05-25 23:18:14 UTC
I got it -- "The Clown Prince." Short, easy to remember, and to the
point.
Miloch
2018-05-26 00:59:23 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
As this year’s best-seller list continues to be crammed with books on the Trump
administration, Page Six has learned that Donald Trump Jr. wants to add his name
to the list.
See Junior.
See Junior hunt.
Hunt, Junior, hunt.
See Junior shoot the last african elephant.
Shoot, Junior, shoot.
See Junior smile vacantly.
See Junior hire a 'ghost writer'...just like his father who can't string
together two sentences without help!

"I wrote The Art of the Deal with Trump. He's still a scared child"

https://www.theguardian.com/global/commentisfree/2018/jan/18/fear-donald-trump-us-president-art-of-the-deal

"There are two Trumps. The one he presents to the world is all bluster, bullying
and certainty. The other, which I have long felt haunts his inner world, is the
frightened child of a relentlessly critical and bullying father and a distant
and disengaged mother who couldn’t or wouldn’t protect him."

"“That’s why I’m so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,”
Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

"Trump’s temperament and his habits have hardened with age. He was always
cartoonish, but compared with the man for whom I wrote The Art of the Deal 30
years ago, he is significantly angrier today: more reactive, deceitful,
distracted, vindictive, impulsive and, above all, self-absorbed – assuming the
last is possible."

2018-05-26 01:58:33 UTC
See Junior hire a 'ghost writer'...just like his father who can't string
together two sentences without help!
Yeah I'd like to see the results if the publisher demanded every word be
written by him before they shelled out a multi-million dollar advance.

Of course being a Trump he's going to lie and say it's all his and pay
the ghost writer under the table.