You Will No Doubt Be Surprised to Learn That Trump Apparently Spends His Free Time Rewatching His Old Rallies
2018-08-06 15:03:22 UTC
https://theslot.jezebel.com/you-will-no-doubt-be-surprised-to-learn-that-trump-appa-1828128869

President Trump enjoys nothing more than sitting back, relaxing, and revving up
that TiVo to rewatch his greatest hits.

Axios reports that Trump’s TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite rallies and
debates. According to sources who have sat through these trips down memory lane
with the president and lived to tell the tale, Trump is enamored by his own wit
and regularly comments on his brilliance. His favorite TiVo’d moment? The debate
with Hillary Clinton in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, in which he
invited women who accused former President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct to
attend as his guests.

From Axios:

When watching replays, Trump will interject commentary, reveling in his most
controversial lines. “Wait for it. ... See what I did there?” he’ll say.

“People think it’s easy,” Trump said in one riff about rally footage, per a
source with direct knowledge. “I’ve been doing this a long time now and people
are used to it, every rally, it’s like, people have said P.T. Barnum. People
have said that before. And they think that’s easy, because hey, P.T. Barnum, he
does the circus. ... They don’t realize, it’s a lot of work. It’s not easy.”

For most, this kind of behavior would be borderline masochistic; countless
actors can’t handle watching themselves on the big screen, and who among us can
even stand listening to their own speaking voice without shuddering.

But this is Trump, a man deluded by visions of his own grandeur. A source told
Axios that he believes he’s, “the greatest thing that ever happened in the
history of presidential debates.” So it all checks the fuck out!

*
Gunner Asch
2018-08-06 22:38:39 UTC
Miloch wrote

> https://theslot.jezebel.com/you-will-no-doubt-be-surprised-to-learn-that-
> trump-appa-1828128869
>
> President Trump enjoys nothing more than sitting back, relaxing, and
> revving up that TiVo to rewatch his greatest hits.
>
> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite rallies
> and debates. According to sources who have sat through these trips down
> memory lane with the president and lived to tell the tale, Trump is
> enamored by his own wit and regularly comments on his brilliance. His
> favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with Hillary Clinton in the wake of
> the Access Hollywood tape, in which he invited women who accused former
> President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.
>
> From Axios:
>
> When watching replays, Trump will interject commentary, reveling in his
> most controversial lines. "Wait for it. ... See what I did there?" he'll
> say.
>
> "People think it's easy," Trump said in one riff about rally footage,
> per a source with direct knowledge. "I've been doing this a long time
> now and people are used to it, every rally, it's like, people have said
> P.T. Barnum. People have said that before. And they think that's easy,
> because hey, P.T. Barnum, he does the circus. ... They don't realize,
> it's a lot of work. It's not easy."
>
> For most, this kind of behavior would be borderline masochistic;
> countless actors can't handle watching themselves on the big screen, and
> who among us can even stand listening to their own speaking voice
> without shuddering.
>
> But this is Trump, a man deluded by visions of his own grandeur. A
> source told Axios that he believes he's, "the greatest thing that ever
> happened in the history of presidential debates." So it all checks the
> fuck out!

Rumor says he's pretty big on watching kiddie porn and gay porn on his down
time since Melania stopped sleeping in the same bed as the disgusting pig.
He doesn't compulsively tweet about it because they jam the signal for his
own good but he hasn't ruled out pardoning himself don'tcha know.

I guess he's good at finding time to soak up all that porn and video content
of himself because he's not doing anything about running the country and just
letting it slide on Obama's coattails.
Miloch
2018-08-06 23:41:29 UTC
In article <***@46.165.242.91>, Gunner Asch says...

>Miloch wrote
>
>> https://theslot.jezebel.com/you-will-no-doubt-be-surprised-to-learn-that-
>> trump-appa-1828128869
>>
>> President Trump enjoys nothing more than sitting back, relaxing, and
>> revving up that TiVo to rewatch his greatest hits.
>>
>> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite rallies
>> and debates. According to sources who have sat through these trips down
>> memory lane with the president and lived to tell the tale, Trump is
>> enamored by his own wit and regularly comments on his brilliance. His
>> favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with Hillary Clinton in the wake of
>> the Access Hollywood tape, in which he invited women who accused former
>> President Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.
>>
>> From Axios:
>>
>> When watching replays, Trump will interject commentary, reveling in his
>> most controversial lines. "Wait for it. ... See what I did there?" he'll
>> say.
>>
>> "People think it's easy," Trump said in one riff about rally footage,
>> per a source with direct knowledge. "I've been doing this a long time
>> now and people are used to it, every rally, it's like, people have said
>> P.T. Barnum. People have said that before. And they think that's easy,
>> because hey, P.T. Barnum, he does the circus. ... They don't realize,
>> it's a lot of work. It's not easy."
>>
>> For most, this kind of behavior would be borderline masochistic;
>> countless actors can't handle watching themselves on the big screen, and
>> who among us can even stand listening to their own speaking voice
>> without shuddering.
>>
>> But this is Trump, a man deluded by visions of his own grandeur. A
>> source told Axios that he believes he's, "the greatest thing that ever
>> happened in the history of presidential debates." So it all checks the
>> fuck out!
>>

>Rumor says he's pretty big on watching kiddie porn and gay porn on his down
>time since Melania stopped sleeping in the same bed as the disgusting pig.
>He doesn't compulsively tweet about it because they jam the signal for his
>own good but he hasn't ruled out pardoning himself don'tcha know.
>
>I guess he's good at finding time to soak up all that porn and video content
>of himself because he's not doing anything about running the country and just
>letting it slide on Obama's coattails.

Trump is so self-absorbed I'm convinced he'd ass-fuck himself if his dick was
long enough...

*
PIBB
2018-08-07 14:27:14 UTC
On 16:03 6 Aug 2018, Miloch wrote:

> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite
> rallies and debates. According to sources who have sat through
> these trips down memory lane with the president and lived to tell
> the tale, Trump is enamored by his own wit and regularly comments
> on his brilliance. His favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with
> Hillary Clinton in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, in which
> he invited women who accused former President Bill Clinton of
> sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.

Donald should watch more tv and play more golf. More tweets too and
foreign visits. That way he won't have any time left to wreck the U.S.
Miloch
2018-08-07 15:09:19 UTC
In article <***@81.171.118.180>, PIBB says...

>On 16:03 6 Aug 2018, Miloch wrote:
>
>> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite
>> rallies and debates. According to sources who have sat through
>> these trips down memory lane with the president and lived to tell
>> the tale, Trump is enamored by his own wit and regularly comments
>> on his brilliance. His favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with
>> Hillary Clinton in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, in which
>> he invited women who accused former President Bill Clinton of
>> sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.
>
>Donald should watch more tv and play more golf. More tweets too and
>foreign visits. That way he won't have any time left to wreck the U.S.

...plus he needs to stop listening to this idiot/white
supremacist...Presidential advisor Steve Miller

http://thehill.com/sites/default/files/styles/thumb_small_article/public/millerstephen_02262018getty.jpg?itok=2hvgesr5

*
BeamMeUpScotty
2018-08-07 15:33:18 UTC
On 08/07/2018 11:09 AM, Miloch wrote:
> In article <***@81.171.118.180>, PIBB says...
>> On 16:03 6 Aug 2018, Miloch wrote:
>>
>>> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite
>>> rallies and debates. According to sources who have sat through
>>> these trips down memory lane with the president and lived to tell
>>> the tale, Trump is enamored by his own wit and regularly comments
>>> on his brilliance. His favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with
>>> Hillary Clinton in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, in which
>>> he invited women who accused former President Bill Clinton of
>>> sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.

Reminding yourself what works and what doesn't is a good way to stay on
track... Positive reinforcement is better than the Liberals constant
negative message of hate.

That's Karma
Miloch
2018-08-07 15:56:52 UTC
In article <2ZiaD.36032$***@fx37.iad>, BeamMeUpScotty says...

>On 08/07/2018 11:09 AM, Miloch wrote:

>Reminding yourself what works and what doesn't is a good way to stay on
>track... Positive reinforcement is better than the Liberals constant
>negative message of hate.

...well!!...by all means, Scott-Kins...keep on a snortin' that ole glue the
Trumperoonie keeps passing around...the Grifter-in-Chief is countin' on ya!

...see ya at the impeachment...you can hold my coat while I hump Melania.

2018-08-07 19:00:14 UTC
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
<***@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Axios reports that Trump's TiVo is pre-loaded with his favorite
> rallies and debates. According to sources who have sat through
> these trips down memory lane with the president and lived to tell
> the tale, Trump is enamored by his own wit and regularly comments
> on his brilliance. His favorite TiVo'd moment? The debate with
> Hillary Clinton in the wake of the Access Hollywood tape, in which
> he invited women who accused former President Bill Clinton of
> sexual misconduct to attend as his guests.

Yeah, the same debate where he interrupted the opponent often like some
rude jackass.

If he survives to debate again they should cut off his mic when it isn't
his turn.