Porn star Ron Jeremy accused of sexual assault, rape by more than a dozen women
2017-11-17 04:14:12 UTC
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/porn-star-ron-jeremy-accused-sexual-assault-rape-article-1.3638724

More than a dozen women have accused porn star Ron Jeremy of sexual assault
spanning more than 30 years.

One actress, Jennifer Steele, claimed Jeremy, 64, raped her twice in December
1997, at a photoshoot and in his apartment.

“He just kinda keeps going and pretends like you didn't say anything,” she told
Rolling Stone.

Steele said that she met the porn star at the Stars Cabaret in Beaverton, Ore.,
where she worked as a house dancer when she was 25.

She claims she asked him for help breaking into the industry, at which point he
invited her to his Los Angeles home to meet producers.

At the shoot, Jeremy allegedly shut her in a bathroom with him.

"He was like, 'I need to look at your a-- so I can get hard for the photo
shoot,' " Steele told Rolling Stone. "Then it turned into him basically sticking
it in without me knowing it was happening. I said flat-out no. It stopped, but
it didn't stop soon enough after I said no."

That night, she stayed with him in his apartment, where she claims he raped her
again.

Danica Dane claimed Jeremy sexually assaulted her at an expo in 2014.

Jay Taylor claimed Jeremy digitally penetrated her at a convention in 2013 while
her boyfriend was taking their photo.

Julia Ann claimed Jeremy grabbed her and tried to give her a leg massage at
Hedonism II, a clothing-optional resort in Jamaica in 2011.

All of the women told Rolling Stone that they never reported the Queens native
to police because they didn’t think they would be taken seriously.

In a statement to the magazine, Jeremy threatened to sue anyone who accused him
of rape.

“As for the charges of Groping, I say yes, I AM A GROPER. And by groper, I mean
I get paid to show up to these shows, events, and photo shoots and touch the
people and they touch me. I'm not the young stud I was, but I still draw a
crowd. And we are talking about things that are within reason, in front of
police officer's and security that are always there as well as the tons of
cameras And the general public,” he said.

“But seriously, if you were going to be around Ron Jeremy, wouldn't you assume
that I'd be a little bit touchy feely? Yes. This is what I do for a living. I am
not Kevin Spacey, Louis CK, Weinstein or Cosby.”

2017-11-17 21:19:32 UTC
That puts Ron Jeremy and Donald Trump in the same category.
s***@poop.com
2017-11-18 03:41:17 UTC
On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:19:32 -0600, super70s
Post by Miloch
In a statement to the magazine, Jeremy threatened to sue anyone
who accused him of rape.
That puts Ron Jeremy and Bill Clinton in the same category.
Fixed that for you.
Miloch
2017-11-18 03:51:27 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@poop.com
says...
Post by Miloch
In a statement to the magazine, Jeremy threatened to sue anyone
who accused him of rape.
That puts Ron Jeremy and Bill Clinton in the same category.
Fixed that for you.
It was right the first time, Poop-Com...no fix needed.

*
Cornelis Tromp
Indeed.
Alan Smithee
She stayed with him???
Miloch
2017-11-18 18:37:04 UTC
Post by Alan Smithee
Post by Miloch
[...]
What woman could resist a man who stands 5' 6" and weighs 265 lbs?