Matt Lauer still trying to have a hand in ‘Today’
2018-01-04 15:48:13 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2018/01/03/matt-lauer-still-trying-to-have-a-hand-in-today/

Matt Lauer just can’t let it go.

We’re told the disgraced “Today” show host has been firing off notes to
producers from his sofa giving unsolicited feedback on the latest episodes.

Sources say Lauer — who was swiftly canned in November after being accused of
inappropriate sexual conduct — recently sent a producer an email saying that he
felt they had used the wrong music to kick off a segment.

Sources say Lauer’s missives have not been warmly received by “Today” staff.

An NBC spokesperson declined to comment.

We’re surprised that Lauer — between working on his marriage and his golf swing
— has the desire to play “Today” critic.

While Lauer is fighting to save his 20-year marriage to Annette Roque, we
reported that his long-suffering spouse has started meeting with lawyers.

And sources told us that after his unceremonious ouster, Lauer planned to lay
low in at his considerable Hamptons estate and play golf.

*
w***@gmail.com
2018-01-09 07:37:10 UTC