Luann de Lesseps Has Reportedly Exited Rehab, Is Rehearsing for Cabaret Show
2018-08-03 00:46:59 UTC
https://jezebel.com/luann-de-lesseps-has-reportedly-exited-rehab-is-rehear-1828070785

Real Housewives of New York City star Luann de Lesseps has reportedly checked
out of rehab after three weeks and is already back to being all about that
cabaret life.

A source told E! News on Thursday that the reality star “will be spending the
day tomorrow rehearsing her cabaret show before Saturday’s performance.” The
source continued, “Luann knows there will be a lot of eyes on her this weekend,
but she is healthy, feeling well, in good spirits and is ready to put on a great
show for her fans.”

De Lesseps is schedule to perform her #CountessandFriends cabaret show Saturday
night at the Paramount in Long Island—a hot ticket if ever there was one!
(Seriously, someone take me there.) She will also be performing in Atlantic City
on August 24. Both performances of a lifetime, I presume.

https://www.eonline.com/news/957113/luann-de-lesseps-is-out-of-rehab-here-s-what-s-next-for-the-real-housewives-star

*
Richard Keebler
2018-08-03 20:37:14 UTC
Miloch wrote

> Real Housewives of New York City star Luann de Lesseps

This is very important news for all Americans.

Millions are killing themselves in grief. They had to wrestle a knife out
of Trump's hands, he was seconds away from slitting his wrists.