Halsey Slams Hotels That Only Offer 'White People Shampoo'
2018-04-29 04:32:05 UTC
http://www.justjared.com/2018/04/28/halsey-slams-hotels-that-offer-white-people-shampoo/

Halsey is speaking out to call out hotels that don’t offer shampoo for people of
color to use.

The 23-year-old singer, who is biracial, said that it’s frustrating to stay at a
hotel that doesn’t provide shampoo she is able to use.

“I’ve been traveling for years now and it’s been so frustrating that the hotel
toiletry industry entirely alienates people of color. I can’t use this perfumed
watered down white people shampoo. Neither can 50% of ur customers. Annoying,”
Halsey wrote on Twitter.

Halsey had to respond to trolls who called her “one of the white people” and
explain how she is biracial.

After responding to a bunch of tweets, Halsey explained that, “It’s about being
made to feel unincluded. Which is, obviously, a far greater problem than
shampoo. I never wanna talk about soap ever again lol.”

*
None of the Above
2018-04-29 07:49:43 UTC
[...]
Say wha...? Soap is soap.

...and the only thing black about her are her tatoos, and then just
the color.