Open a Criminal Investigation of Barack Hussein Obama
Richard "Scott" Silverthorne
2017-11-09 02:55:34 UTC
It’s
#FakeNews
The obama nigger should be swinging from a tree for treason.

http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take
over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped
out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club
allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his
once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given
Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of
embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife,
Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to
kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely
could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a
statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth
campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters,
the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to
one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt
uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly
outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the
records.

—AP

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Copyright © 2004 . The Standard Ltd

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.
Tel. +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 214467, 229218, 218965.
Email: ***@eastandard.net, ***@eastandard.net
News room Tel: +254 20 3222111, Fax: +254 20 213108.
Advertising: ***@swiftkenya.com

U.S. Constitution › Article II

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be
eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of
thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the
United States.

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the
following oath or affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that
I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United
States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the United States."

Nancy Pelosi should have her neck stretched too.
Miloch
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
In other news:

Portia De Rossi Alleges Steven Seagall Unzipped His Pants In Front Of Her During
An Audition

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenbaum/portia-de-rossi-steven-seagall-allegation?utm_term=.uwZpDJv4W#.gdjjK4amp

Portia de Rossi on Wednesday joined the chorus of women in Hollywood alleging
sexual misconduct, writing on Twitter that Steven Seagal unzipped his leather
pants during an audition to see if they had chemistry "off-screen."

The Arrested Development actor wrote on Twitter that the audition took place in
Seagal's office.

Portia De Rossi.

"He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down
and unzipped his leather pants," de Rossi tweeted. "I ran out and called my
agent. Unfazed, she replied, “well, I didn’t know if he was your type.”

Representatives for de Rossi and Seagal did not respond to requests for comment
Wednesday afternoon.

It wasn't clear when de Rossi's allegations were to have occurred, but they are
just the latest to be leveled against men of power in Hollywood after dozens of
women came forward to accuse producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault. In
that time, actors, directors, filmmakers, and agents have also been accused of
sex assault and misconduct — by men and women.

De Rossi is also not the first woman to accuse Seagal of sexual misconduct.

Actor Rae Dawn Chong told the Hollywood Reporter a similar story of being sent
to Seagal’s hotel room for a 9:30 p.m. audition in 1989-90 that allegedly
devolved into an instance of sexual harassment after Seagal exposed himself. She
said after she complained to her agent, Kevin Huvane, she was labeled difficult
to work with, which impacted her career.

Neither Chong nor Huvane responded to requests for comment.