Trump Tries to Offset Damage From Tariffs With Welfare for White People
2018-07-25 14:37:31 UTC
https://www.theroot.com/trump-seeks-to-offset-damage-from-tariffs-with-welfare-1827847693

In an attempt to appease the rural, white casualties of his widely-decried trade
war, President Donald Trump announced billions of dollars in federal aid to
farmers, many of whom make up his base of proud Americans who hate big
government, welfare and “those people” who are always asking for a handout.

According to the Washington Post, Vladimir Putin’s Executive Vice President of
U.S. Operations unveiled a $12 billion package of emergency aid for farmers
caught up in his trade war with China, Canada, the European Union and every
other country except Russia and a “shithole” to be named later.

“These programs are being deliberately put together in order to allow us to
respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s Trade
Counsel to the Secretary in a thinly-veiled attempt to quiet criticism from
farmers.

The plan will go into effect in September and will try to help soybean, corn,
pork and dairy farmers by purchasing food and surplus beef from farmers. The
package also sets aside billions in direct assistance.

I know what you’re thinking, but just because the plan hands out billions in
taxpayer funds doesn’t mean that the Trump administration is offering government
assistance to farmers. Didn’t you read the previous paragraph? It’s “direct
assistance.” “Direct” is an action word. It’s powerful, unlike the weak and
tepid “welfare!”

This is different. Obama had a social welfare program to fight poverty that gave
taxpayer-funded welfare handouts. The Trump Administration is going to send the
money direct deposit so it won’t go into anyone’s hands. Therefore, by
definition, it’s not a handout. It’s a taxpayer-funded program to fight poverty
for white people, and everyone knows if white people get it, it’s not welfare.

more at
https://www.theroot.com/trump-seeks-to-offset-damage-from-tariffs-with-welfare-1827847693

2018-07-25 15:54:55 UTC
In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
wrote:

> respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s
> Trade

Who could've predicted this?

This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-07-25 16:15:43 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...

>In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
>wrote:
>
>> respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s
>> Trade
>
>Who could've predicted this?

...shit just happens...just when ya think down is...well...down...turns out it's
actually 'up'....that 'left' is really 'right'

...so ya...who knew?...and the shit just keeps happening!

2018-07-25 17:16:57 UTC
wrote:

> In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>,
> Siri
> Cruise says...
> >
> >In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s
> >> Trade
> >
> >Who could've predicted this?
> >

> ...shit just happens...just when ya think down is...well...down...turns out
> it's
> actually 'up'....that 'left' is really 'right'
>
> ...so ya...who knew?...and the shit just keeps happening!
>

> *

These bowls are made for flushing,
that's just what they do.
One of these days these toilets
are gonna overflow all over you.

#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-07-25 20:21:49 UTC
On 07/25/2018 11:54 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
> wrote:
>
>> respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s
>> Trade
>
> Who could've predicted this?

We did predict that the Border would be over run by illegals and it was,
but Democrats still do nothing about it.

Just because you predict something doesn't mean you intend or even want
to try to fix it

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
59 - If the Supreme Court demands scientific proof that GOD exists in a
"Scopes Monkey Trial", why don't those same Justices demand scientific
proof that gays and Global Warming exist?
Miloch
2018-07-25 22:14:11 UTC
In article <yZ46D.285765$***@fx02.iad>, #BeamMeUpScotty says...

>On 07/25/2018 11:54 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch <***@newsguy.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister, USDA’s
>>> Trade
>>
>> Who could've predicted this?
>>
>We did predict that the Border would be over run by illegals and it was,
>but Democrats still do nothing about it.

Mmmmm...let's talk about the Trumperoonie being a card-carrying Commie who sucks
up to the world's number one Commie....Vladimir.

*

Mitchell Holman
2018-07-26 02:24:31 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote in

> On 07/25/2018 11:54 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <***@drn.newsguy.com>, Miloch
>> <***@newsguy.com> wrote:
>>
>>> respond to unwarranted trade retaliation,” said Jason Hafemeister,
>>> USDA’s Trade
>>
>> Who could've predicted this?
>>
> We did predict that the Border would be over run by illegals and it
> was, but Democrats still do nothing about it.

Huh?

Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President
Aug 29, 2016
http://tinyurl.com/j7y6wy9

Illegal immigrants employers to be prosecuted
May 5 2009
http://tinyurl.com/274n7lx

ICE Criminal Prosecutions Continue to Rise Under Obama
http://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/216/
Miloch
2018-07-26 04:52:12 UTC
In article <***@216.166.97.131>, Mitchell Holman
says...

>#BeamMeUpScotty <Not-***@ideocracy.gov> wrote in
>
>> On 07/25/2018 11:54 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Who could've predicted this?
>>>
>> We did predict that the Border would be over run by illegals and it
>> was, but Democrats still do nothing about it.
>

> Huh?
>

>Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President
>Aug 29, 2016
>http://tinyurl.com/j7y6wy9

Scotty-Kins is the group's token TeaParty Boy...don't expect cogent posts from
him.

He's useful because you can always read his posts and conclude "...there but for
the grace of God go I".

...ya!...dude's fucked up!!