After aiding the murderer of Molly Tibbetts, RINO Sen. John McCain to discontinue brain cancer treatment, family says
Add Reply
Brewster
2018-08-24 22:38:22 UTC
Sen. John McCain, who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain
cancer last year, has decided to discontinue treatment, his family
said in a statement Friday.

Last summer McCain said he had been diagnosed with an aggressive
glioblastoma, "and the prognosis was serious," his family said in a
statement.

"In the year since, John has surpassed expectations for his survival.
But the progress of disease and the inexorable advance of age render
their verdict," the McCain family said. "With his usual strength of
will, he has now chosen to discontinue medical treatment. Our family
is immensely grateful for the support and kindness of all his
caregivers over the last year, and for the continuing outpouring of
concern and affection from John’s many friends and associates, and the
many thousands of people who are keeping him in their prayers. God
bless and thank you all."

John McCain stabbed Donald Trump in the back and refused to support
enforcing federal immigration laws, resulting in the deaths of Kate
Steinle and Molly Tibbets.

Burn in Hell, John McCain.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-john-mccain-discontinue-brain-cancer-treatment-family/story?id=57379671
Zinger
2018-08-25 09:18:42 UTC
On 8/24/2018 5:38 PM, Brewster wrote:
> Sen. John McCain, who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain
> cancer last year, has decided to discontinue treatment, his family
> said in a statement Friday.
>
> Last summer McCain said he had been diagnosed with an aggressive
> glioblastoma, "and the prognosis was serious," his family said in a
> statement.
>
> "In the year since, John has surpassed expectations for his survival.
> But the progress of disease and the inexorable advance of age render
> their verdict," the McCain family said. "With his usual strength of
> will, he has now chosen to discontinue medical treatment. Our family
> is immensely grateful for the support and kindness of all his
> caregivers over the last year, and for the continuing outpouring of
> concern and affection from John’s many friends and associates, and the
> many thousands of people who are keeping him in their prayers. God
> bless and thank you all."
>
> John McCain stabbed Donald Trump in the back and refused to support
> enforcing federal immigration laws, resulting in the deaths of Kate
> Steinle and Molly Tibbets.
>
> Burn in Hell, John McCain.

I second that motion.

--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed