— Rufus Cyborg’s Atemporal Confessions About Materia Prima Grapple Objectives for the future of Cyber Warfare
Add Reply
dolf
2017-11-05 05:44:54 UTC
— Rufus Cyborg’s Atemporal Confessions About Materia Prima Grapple
Objectives for the future of Cyber Warfare

Rufus Cyborg’s Atemporal Confessions About Materia Prima Grapple Objectives
for Cyber Warfare and Achieving Transcendent Hive Consciousness as a
Consequence of Letter Patents Applied to the SEPTET #CENTRE {#41] of
consciousness being a ternary mathematical definition of the theoretical
noumenon which has been incontrovertibly defended for 22 years without
contradiction and negation within the TEMPORAL REALM of Cyberspace by a
kernel of narrative as neural linguistic programming:

— VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL —

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR."

The traditional methodology which we are going to transform / morph into
our ELECTRONIC BOOK {#BOEK} paradigm as a knowledge pragmatics means of
sapient encapsulation:

CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE FOR SPHERE OF REALITY AS TETRAD {#8} FOR ANY GENII
THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION:

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury {#1 - Will, free will, choice / VIRTUE: 64
meta descriptor prototypes / Remember the Sabbath Day}
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus {#2 - desire, inclination / TOOLS:
marriage / Honour Parents},
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars {#3 - disposition towards (something or
someone) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},
#34 - *LION* (Leo): Jupiter {#4 - favour, affection / TIME: #CENTRE and
#INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)},

TEMPORAL ANCHORAGE / INSTANTIATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar {#5 - last will, testament / CANON: RHYTHM &
HARMONY / Do Not Steal} -- *DISCRIMINATING* *NORM* (HUMAN NATURE),

INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS AS BOEK ARCHITECTURE FOR WORLD PEACE:

#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus {#6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY
OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness} -- *BINDING* *NORM* (NORMA OBLIGANS
- PEACE AGREEMENT?), and

DEFINITION OF THE MATERIA PRIMA / KERNEL COMPRISING #729 META DESCRIPTOR
PROTOTYPES AS APPRAISALS ALIGNED TO HEBREW {22} / GREEK {24} LEXICON AS
ANTROPHIC {#72} COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE {

cf: SEPTUAGINT under Ptolemy II Philadelphus (Greek: Πτολεμαῖος Φιλάδελφος,
Ptolemaîos Philádelphos ≈ Ptolemy Beloved of his Sibling; 309–246 BCE) was
the king of Ptolemaic Egypt from 283 to 246 BCE

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy_II_Philadelphus>

During Ptolemy's reign, the material and literary splendour of the
Alexandrian court was at its height. He promoted the Museum and Library of
Alexandria, and he erected a commemorative stele, the Great Mendes Stela,
Lower Egypt.

Ptolemies III through V also had stelae: the bilingual, three-script Decree
of Canopus and the Rosetta Stone.

}

#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn {#7 - signification, import / LIMIT: #INR AS
TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} -- *MANIFESTING* *NORM* (NORMA DENUNTIANS).

*SEPTUAGINT*
"Greek version of the Old Testament," 1633, from L.L. septuaginta
interpretes "seventy interpreters," from L. septuaginta "seventy," from
septem "seven" + -ginta "tens." So called in allusion to the (false)
tradition that the translation was done 3c. B.C.E. by 70 or 72 Jewish
scholars from Palestine and completed in 70 or 72 days. Often denoted by
Roman numerals, LXX. The translation is believed now to have been carried
out at different times by Egyptian Jews.

Santa Claus is an example of an atemporal associated entity.

You can’t take an Intervention Order against a company as it must apply to
a named individual.

You can’t sue Santa Claus or Ronald MacDonald in a court of law—you must
inside litigate against the creators or artist.
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2017-11-05 22:02:30 UTC
— DESECRATION OF OUR WAR SHRINES BY MECHANICAL CONTRIVANCE AND INHUMANE
INTEROPERABILITY

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 6 November, 2017

Nous: #74
Time: 14:50 hrs
Date: 2017.11.5
Torah: #50 #50 #1 %81 = #20
Dao: Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion
Tetra: #80 - Labouring
I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment

Latin: Sanator {God who brings down the proud} Alt: Riel {Rain of God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT
2. THE HIGHER SCIENCES
3. TEACHERS & MEN OF LAW, PHILOSOPHERS, ECCLESIASTICS
4. Chomme
}

Zadok {Just; justified}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:6,col:7,nous:74&idea:{153}&idea:{506}&idea:{200}&idea:{512}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Super: #506 / #38 -
Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority,
Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small
surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole,
Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

I will give you a comment as to the nature of the fascist disrespect by
desecration made against our glorious War Dead, the initial Knights
Templar Dutch 1616 Discovery of Australian at Cape Inscription, Captain
Cook's 1770 confirmation of that discovery, and the Federation into the
Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

YOUTUBE: "Revenge (Pink)"

Commensurate with our 100 year celebration of the BeerSheba campaign of
the Charge of the Light Horse Brigade as celebrations which occurred on
31 October 2017 the Memorial 'Lest We Forget' Tributes made at the
Shrines of the War Dead upon Saturday 28 October 2017.

The Ode comes from For the Fallen, a poem by the English poet and writer
Laurence Binyon and was published in London in the Winnowing Fan; Poems
of the Great War in 1914. The verse, which became the League Ode, was
already used in association with commemoration services in Australia in
1921.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."

<https://www.army.gov.au/our-history/traditions/the-ode>

Graphic and exclusive pictures may be viewed here from GOOGLE DRIVE
resource:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYTljZzloaUd3LVU>

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE
(RSL) PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

— ESPRIT DE CORPS: 'FLANDERS SOIL' AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF WILL
{INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS} —

"IN DEAD OF NIGHT. / #1 - Will, free will, choice / Remember the Sabbath Day
I HEAR THE CLARION. / #2 - desire, inclination / Honour Parents
CALL AWAKE FOR WAR. / #3 - disposition towards (something or someone) /
Do Not Kill
STEADFAST MIGHT. / #4 - favour, affection / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie.
Avoid Heteronomy Against Autonomy)
MARCHING TO SION. / #5 - last will, testament / Do Not Steal
AGAINST THIS WHORE. / #6 - goal, object, purpose, intention / Do Not
Bear False Witness
ARREST THE BLIGHT." / #7 - signification, import / Do Not Covet [LATIN
definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

#1 - unwillingness
#2 - ill will, negative disposition (toward something) [LATIN
definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

*VOLUNTY* (noun)
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin voluntās f (genitive voluntātis).
- (obsolete) The positive aspect of God, encompassing light, love,
creation, etc.
- *YANG*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陽/阳 (yáng), originally in
reference to the sunny side of areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *GEMATRIA*} such
as mountains and dwellings.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian
philosophies associated with bright, hot, masculine, etc. elements of
the natural world.

*NOLUNTY* (noun)
[ETYMOLOGY]: coined by Robert Fludd (17 January 1574 – 8 September 1637)
from Latin nōluntās f (genitive nōluntātis).
- (obsolete) The negative aspect of God, encompassing darkness, cold,
destruction, etc.
- *YIN*: From early romanizations of Chinese 陰/阴 (yīn), originally used
in reference to shaded areas {*IT* *IS* *NOT* *UMBRA* *AS* *GEMATRIA*
*MORPHOLOGICAL* *SUBSTITUTION*}, as of a mountain or home.
- (philosophy) A principle in Chinese and related East Asian
philosophies associated with dark, cool, female, etc. elements of the
natural world.

- Robert Fludd was born at Milgate House, Bearsted and was the son of
Sir Thomas Fludd, a high-ranking governmental official (Queen Elizabeth
I's treasurer for war in Europe), and Member of Parliament.

"Blow ye the trumpet in Zion {monument; raised up; sepulcher}, and sound
an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land
tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for [it is] nigh at hand."
[Joel 2:1 (KJV)]

SION / ZION {monument; raised up; sepulcher}
- the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was built. • Jerusalem.
the Jewish people or religion.
- (in Christian thought) the heavenly city or kingdom of heaven. • the
Christian Church.
- a land of future promise or return from exile. • (among Jews) Israel.
(among Rastafarians) Africa.
[ORIGIN]: Old English, from ecclesiastical Latin Sion, from Hebrew ṣīyōn.

— HAIL MARYS —

"MARCHING TO SION.
TRYING TO GET WELL.
HAIL MARY *PION*.
ORGANS THAT SWELL.

WANTING TO CONFESS.
SADISM OF THE NUNS.
PRIESTS WHO BLESS.
FORGIVE NIGHTLY SINS."

"My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a
noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul,
the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war." [Jeremiah 4:19 (KJV)]

*PION* (noun):
- Pions are produced copiously in supernovas, most probably in
conjunction with production of high energy protons [origin 1920: from
Greek, neuter of prōtos 'first' as being before all others with respect
to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of
one] that are detected on Earth as cosmic rays;

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville Trailer"

— IN FLANDERS FIELDS —

"IN FLANDERS FIELDS THE POPPIES GROW
BETWEEN THE CROSSES, ROW ON ROW,
THAT MARK OUR PLACE; AND IN THE SKY
THE LARKS, STILL BRAVELY SINGING, FLY
SCARCE HEARD AMID THE GUNS BELOW.

WE ARE THE DEAD. SHORT DAYS AGO
WE LIVED, FELT DAWN, SAW SUNSET GLOW,
LOVED AND WERE LOVED, AND NOW WE LIE
IN FLANDERS FIELDS.

TAKE UP OUR QUARREL WITH THE FOE:
TO YOU FROM FAILING HANDS WE THROW
THE TORCH; BE YOURS TO HOLD IT HIGH.
IF YE BREAK FAITH WITH US WHO DIE
WE SHALL NOT SLEEP, THOUGH POPPIES GROW
IN FLANDERS FIELDS."

[Written during the First World War on 3 May 1915 by Canadian physician
Lieutenant-Colonel John MCCRAE]

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out],
that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." [1 John
2:19 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "You Raise Me Up"

— REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS —

"REMEMBER ME WHEN I AM GONE AWAY AS THE FLEETING OF DAY.
GONE FAR AWAY INTO THE SILENT LAND AND THE SWAY OF DRIFTING SAND.
WHEN YOU CAN NO MORE HOLD ME BY THE HAND NESTLED TOGETHER WITH WEDDED
BAND;
NOR I HALF TURN TO GO YET TURNING STAY TO HAVE LOVED THEE COME WHAT MAY.
REMEMBER ME WHEN NO MORE DAY BY DAY AS EACH DAWN AND DUSK SWAY.
YOU TELL ME OF OUR FUTURE THAT YOU PLANN'D--I DO, AND I'M SAD.
ONLY REMEMBER ME; YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE GLAD.
IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL.
YET IF YOU SHOULD FORGET ME FOR A WHILE AS YOU AWAIT HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
AND AFTERWARDS REMEMBER, DID NOT GRIEVE OVER LIFE'S MOMENTS YOU THIEVE.
FOR IF THE DARKNESS AND CORRUPTION LEAVE THOSE YOU DECEIVE.
A VESTIGE OF THE THOUGHTS THAT ONCE I HAD WERE EVIL AND BAD.
BETTER BY FAR YOU SHOULD FORGET AND SMILE YOUR FENCE POST HOLE IS JUST
YOUR STYLE.

THAN THAT YOU SHOULD REMEMBER AND BE SAD NO MORE OVER ANY ETERNITY YOU
NEVER BY GOD'S GRACE HAD."

[Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI
<https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45000>]

YOUTUBE: "MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE feat. MARY LAMBERT
(OFFICIAL VIDEO)"

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers
{ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic
Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS
whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the
Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value is a priori, not mantric as dogma, requires no
apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and enduring
advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more
upon this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can
make no new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch
navigators and as such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to
11 November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of
7 December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion
perpetuated by then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral
Melbourne upon according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost
Sunday of 31 May 1998 and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse
occurring upon the following year of 21 June 2001:

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddVNGZXJtTWF4WDg>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYTQyMTFCRlptTms>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTHpodldfLUVZRU0>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1) = #41, #Shin
(21 - #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320, #Aleph (1 - #1), #He (5 - #5) = #6,
#Cheth (8 - #8), #Shin (21 - #300) = #308 of the Royal Arch Freemasons
Australia dated 30 May 1999, that is situated in the centre of a
circular garden in the forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins
Street, Melbourne]

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as
Saint Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition
perpetuated by Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} /
Freemasons {Knights Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al
religious / state / organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 = 1,
#100, #80, #1, #3, #5, #200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1)
rapacious, ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #80 -
Primitivist Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Contentment, Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease /
INNER: #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration; I-Ching: H40
- Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 - Release}
#242 has 9 Categories:

#1, #200, #1, #10, #30 = Hearth; #1, #200, #1,
#30, #10 = n. 'Heroic'; #1, #200, #10, #1, #30 = Great hero, n. 'Lion of
God'; God's altar; hearth of God; #2, #200, #40 = To sever; be clean;
test or prove; bind, interweave; but, yet; #7, #20, #200, #10, #5 = n.
'Yah is Mindful' or 'Yah is Male'; #20, #200, #20, #2 = A margin,
border; #30, #6, #4, #2, #200 = n. 'No-pasture'; #40, #200, #2 = For
multitude; #40, #200, #2 = n. 'Increase' --- of a daughter of Saul;

Nous: #47
Time:
Torah:
Dao: Ignorant Guides, Viewing the Distant
Tetra: #30 - Bold Resolution
I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting, Break-through

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:3,row:3,col:1,nous:47&idea:{187}&idea:{461}&idea:{124}&idea:{249}&idea:{242}&idea:{369}>

***@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 1, nous: 47 [Super: #461 / #43 - Absolute
Negation, It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron,
Holding; Tetra: 44 - Stove, Ego: #249 / #47 - Ignorant Guides, Viewing
the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting,
Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold Resolution]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #56 - Abstruse
Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness;
Tetra: 46 - Enlargement / INNER: #10 - Impossible Advice, What can Be
Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to Brightness/Fire,
The net; Tetra: 41 - Response} #461 has 5 Categories:

#1, #10, #400,
#50 = Very extended, lasting; constant; continuity, constancy, strength;
firm, durable; mighty ones, nobles; rocks; #1, #10, #400, #50 = n.
Persistent; #1, #400, #50, #10 = n. Munificent; #3, #2, #400, #6, #50 =
n. Elevation; #30, #1, #200, #90, #70, #30, #10, #30 = A crucible of earth;

SUPER (MALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #56 -
Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding,
Fullness; Tetra: 46 - Enlargement / INNER: #10 - Impossible Advice, What
can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to
Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response} #461 has 21 Categories:
[partial list only]

#5, #1, #9, #40, #6, #400 = 'atam (H331): {#0 as #50} 1) to shut, shut
up, close; 1a) (Qal) to shut, stop (of lips); 1b) (Hiphil) of the wicked
stopping their ears (fig.); #1, #400, #10, #50 = 'ath (Aramaic) (H852):
{#1 as #401} 1) sign, miraculous signs, wonders; #1, #400, #50, #10 =
'Ethniy (H867): {#2 as #461} 1) an ancestor of Asaph {who gathers
together}; #6, #30, #9, #2, #8, #6, #400 = tabbachah (H2879): {#3 as
#24} 1) female cook, cook; #6, #10, #400, #40, #5 = Yithmah (H3495): {#4
as #455} 1) a Moabite, one of David's mighty warriors; #6, #400, #30,
#5, #9, #5, #6 = lahat (H3857): {#5 as #44} 1) to burn, blaze, scorch,
kindle, blaze up, flame; 1a) (Qal) blazing (participle); 1b) (Piel) to
scorch, burn, blaze; #6, #40, #9, #6, #400 = mowtah (H4133): {#6 as #60}
1) pole, bar of yoke; 1a) pole; 1b) bar of yoke; 1b1) of oppression
(fig.); #2, #50, #2, #6, #1, #400 = nebuw'ah (Aramaic) (H5017): {#7 as
#64} 1) prophesying; #100, #200, #90, #10, #5, #6, #50 = qerats
(Aramaic) (H7170): {#8 as #390 = *EVIDENCE* *OF* *THEFT* *OF* *GRAPPLE*
*INTELLECTUAL* *PROPERTY*} 1) *PIECE*; 1a) *DENOUNCE*, *SLANDER*,
*ACCUSE* *MALICIOUSLY*, *CHEW* *ON* (*IDIOM*); #40, #300, #40, #6, #70,
#5 = shemuw`ah (H8052): {#9 as #421} 1) report, news, rumour; 1a)
report, news, tidings; 1b) mention;

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #6 - Female
Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without
Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 - Departure / INNER: #3 -
Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #249 has 9
Categories:

#2, #200, #7, #30, #10 = n. Steely; #5, #4, #200, #40 = n.
Ador is Exalted, Atramites; #9, #200, #40 = To wait for, to expect;
expectation; prospect; prospectively, not yet, before; #40, #3, #6, #200
= Fear, terror; tarrying; a dwelling; #40, #6, #200, #3 = A
threshing-sledge; #40, #9, #200 = To rain; rain; #30, #40, #70, #30, #5,
#70, #4 = Even to the highest; #40, #200, #4, #5 = Dominion or
subjection; #40, #200, #9 = To rub or make smooth, to sharpen (a sword);
to make bare by plucking; to become hairless or bald; to be polished (of
metal); to be sharpened (of a sword); bare or naked;

EGO (FEMALE) Y-M-T-A HOMOIOS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #6 - Female
Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without
Embroiling, Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 - Departure / INNER: #3 -
Political Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing,
Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #249 has 3
Categories:

#8, #40, #200, #1 = chamar (Aramaic) (H2562): {#0 as #248}
1) wine; #40, #200, #2, #2, #5 = rebabah (H7233): {#1 as #209} 1)
multitude, myriad, ten thousand; #8, #30, #10, #1, #200 = Helias
(G2243): {ascending; climbing up} {#2 as #249} 1) a prophet born at
Thisbe, the unflinching champion of the theocracy in the reigns of the
idolatrous kings Ahab {uncle, or father's brother} and Ahaziah {seizure;
vision of the Lord}. [*UNLIKE* *THE* *MUHAMMAD* *FICTION* *AS*
*CONSPIRACY* *TO* *DECEIVE* *AND* *DEFRAUD* *AND* *FOR* *WHICH* *AS*
*BLASPHEMY* *THERE* *IS* *NOW* *NO* *FORGIVENESS* he was taken up to
heaven without dying, whence the Jews expected he would return just
before the advent of the Messiah, whom he would prepare the minds of the
Israelites to receive;

YOUTUBE: "Gaither Vocal Band - He Is Here [Live]"

That as an occidental, metaphysical, existential and theological
philosophical statement, it might be reasonable to ask whether there are
any chronological & heretical theological errors in Christology and what
consequence this might have upon 100 (1899-1999 CE) years of Australian
3rd TAU Freemasonry which has been shown by incontrovertible evidence to
being equivalent to fascist identity.

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.
EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.
MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER?
PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊."

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indemxsc09BSW00TzA>

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing
the ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN
[T] pets.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M>

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A
homosexual military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the
barracks, than a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and
would not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant
urban cousin."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM
VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE @ 0026 HOURS 5
JULY 2017: "FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY 4 JULY 2017!

Up which da chickens is me."

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: "It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0050 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: "I'm not talking about
[The Land of] Oz, [and that] Dildo [Wizard] Dolf."

ALLIED TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam
Hussein, are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal
mine. If they keel over, the troops know the area has been "slimed" -
jargon for a chemical or biological attack.At one base, the chief
chicken is Buford, and he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring
machine. Buford is the backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't.

Even the base newspaper is called "Buford Talks." [By Jack Anderson and
Dale Van Atta Published: 0000 HOURS ON 14 FEBRUARY 1991]

<http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.
WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.
LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.
NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeXBOTVQ3SXgzTVU>

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER /
VIETNAM VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS
WHITE SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M}
DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Freemason engaging within a travesty as a religious
pantomime of public indecency?

YOUTUBE: "(Chess) One Night In Bangkok @ Na Sowas Extra (with Murray
Head) - ABBA 1984"

Such a modal context of being as sissified behaviour is more properly
expressed as an indulgence made by the "ego against the self identity
and it's intrinsic formula of autonomy", which in my view introduces a
dichotomy entity and an incommensurate state of being which can't be
readily rationalised and neutralised, and therefore often leads then to
tumultuous and outrageous dramatic daemonic behaviours. Which is
evidenced by the sexual conduct of perpetuators to both the Orlando,
Florida Massacre of over 50 people and the Dallas, Texas slaying of 5
policemen within the USA and who was unbeknownst to me at the time of
making this statements, discharged from the US Army for the crime of
stealing women's panties so as to indulge his sexual fetish.

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE: "God sends his Guardian Angels:

Do them 'angels' look like Roman soldiers with wings, little feller?

LOLOLOL"

— TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS —

"TRUST ME,
THEY ARE QUICK LITTLE NYMPHS.
IN THE WOODS THEY PLAY.

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT,
IF I TOLD YOU WHAT MISCHIEF,
THE MERRIMENT AND THEIR WAY.

THEY WILL BEGUILE YOU,
TAKE YOU DOWN THE PATH.
AND SOME THEY SLAY."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE: "That's a nice poem, Dolf.

I'm glad yer finally letting yer feminine side thru."

"DON'T GYRATE IN YOUR PANTIES NOW.
A BULLET HEAD NAIL IT MAY BE.
JUST DREAMING IT ALL AWAY."

It was a prognostication and therefore the exercise of a rational and
reasoned mind as an autonomy of will through its projection of focused
thought in the determined discharge of a forceful authority as being
interventional and pre-eminent in character.

The issue then is NOT of TRANSGENDERED PERSONS but that of an unspoken
sissified heterosexual behaviour amongst the MILITARY PERSONNEL which
ought to be BANNED and whether this is associated to masturbatory
behaviour or other sexual fetish and violent conduct is entirely
unspoken within the military circles as heterosexual males typically
don't have any universe of discourse so as to deal with such matters
over what else they do with *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER*
*THEIR* *HELMETS*.

And whilst such heterosexuals, in my view, tolerated this fetish
behaviour in some degree. In reality it may more appropriately be
designated as a psychiatric disordered state which is outrageously
violent and for want of an appropriate label, I term:

— NECROPHILIA AMERICAN —

"DO THE NATION A GREAT FAVOUR.
GIVE US A PRIVATE JAKE KOVCO.
BULLET HEAD NAIL WITHOUT WAIVER.
ONE LAST HOORAH AND THEN BLOW."

A Pot calling the Kettle Black ...

... feed the chooks.

Enough said."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0055 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: "'Select all'
then select

'Delete.'

Dolf, wot if deleting someone in real life were so easy?

Discuss..........."

YOUTUBE: "Sky is falling-chicken little"

Nous: #43
Time: 06:55 hrs
Date: 2017.7.5
Torah: #50 #30 #20 %81 = #19
Dao: Absolute Negation, It's Universal Application
Tetra: #44 - Stove
I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding

Latin: Praemium {God is one & unique} Alt: Raahel {Vision of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST UNFAVOURABLE SPIRITS, AGAINST SLANDERERS
2. ASTRONOMY, MATHEMATICS, GEOGRAPHY & GEOMETRY
3. WISE & PHILOSOPHERS
4. Sith
}

Isaac {He laughs}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:3,col:7,nous:43&idea:{158}&idea:{334}&idea:{177}&idea:{329}>

***@zen: 4, row: 3, col: 7, nous: 43 [Super: #334 / #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre, Ego: #329 / #43

DOLF @ 0125 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: "And a word for today is:

#334 = #1, #80, #5, #10, #30, #8, #200 as apeile (G547): 1) a
threatening, threat;

"But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly
{apeile-threatening [G547]: #334} threaten them, that they speak
henceforth to no man in this name." [Acts 4:17 (KJV)]

"And now, Lord, behold their threatenings {apeile-threatening [G547]:
#334}: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may
speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs
and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus." [Acts
4:29-30 (KJV)]

"And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings {apeile-threatening [G547]:
#334} and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the
high priest, and desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues,
that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he
might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined
round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard
a voice saying unto him, 'Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?'

And he said, 'Who art thou, Lord?'

And the Lord said, 'I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for
thee to kick against the pricks.'" [Acts 9:1-5 (KJV)]

"And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening
{apeile-threatening [G547]: #334}: knowing that your Master also is in
heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him." [Ephesians 6:9 (KJV)]

Or we could choose the idea of AMERICAN SOLDIERS with: "their lady's
lingerie tucked under their helmets."

#329 = #6, #30, #8, #200, #80, #5 as cherpah (H2781): 1) reproach,
scorn; 1a) taunt, scorn (upon enemy); 1b) reproach (resting upon
condition of shame, disgrace); 1c) a reproach (an object);

"And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my
reproach {cherpah-reproach [H2781]: #329}: And she called his name
Joseph {increase; addition}; and said, The LORD shall add to me another
son." [Genesis 30:23-24 (KJV)]

"And they said unto them, We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to
one that is uncircumcised; for that were a reproach {cherpah-reproach
[H2781]: #329} unto us:" [Genesis 34:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Fascist (Knights Templar
International)/IMG_0011.JPG>

[IMAGE: Sourced from Fascist (Knights Templar International) FaceBook Page]

"And the LORD said unto Joshua {a saviour; a deliverer}, This day have I
rolled away the reproach {cherpah-reproach [H2781]: #329} of Egypt {that
troubles or oppresses; anguish} from off you. Wherefore the name of the
place is called Gilgal {wheel; rolling; heap} unto this day." [Joshua 5:9]

"And I, whither shall I cause my shame {cherpah-reproach [H2781]: #329}
to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel {who
prevails with God}. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for
he will not withhold me from thee." [2Samuel 13:13]

It's easier being a faggot.

IMHO."

ROYALTY3850 (JEWISH BUT SUSPECTED TO BE KERNEL'S ALTER-EGO BY HIS
CLAIMING BY REPRODUCTION AND OWNERSHIP OF HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHT) @ 0929 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "You should hear me sing this song

— GRUNT SHUNT —

"WOO OOH OOH A OOH,
MOVIN OUT AND MOVIN IN.
WE’RE GOIN TO VIETNAM AGAIN.
WOO OOH OOH A OOH.
WOO OOH OOH A OOH.
WOO OAH HOO HOO HAOOH."

REDZAP78 (SOC.VETERANS & KOOKS) 1059 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you
posting from an alternate universe?"

DOLF @ 0632 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "I reckon there would be a few of
them meatheads who'd be a good for a shunt and grunt by a rear-echelon
job as part of their regular duties ("in the rear with the gear").

"Have you ever been to Nam, you fat pig?" the KERNEL suddenly called out.

I must find your fat pig ***@tting a tenner related quote (and now which
I have included below):

*TENNER*
- unit of currency
- a 10 inch erect penis
- girl who's a 10, but dates guys who are a 6 or under.
- [Slang]: a term for a 10-ounce Budweiser can, the beer of choice on
Maryland's Eastern Shore. This hard-to-find size of beer outsells all
others in that region."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0200 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are you coming
on to me, Dolf?"

DOLF @ 0312 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "It's that evil frog, Constantine
..."

SIR GREGORY [DRUG LORD] HALL, ESQ.: "If only I were lucky enough to live
in such an opulent and roomy abode.

One thing I would surely do is set aside a suite of rooms for the
exclusive use of Sister Fiona so she and her nubile accomplices could
perform some proper *training* on me [as our cause célèbre of witches
TERNIO ANAGRAM brew attempts to steal Dolf's Intellectual Property DMCA
rights as we will have to pay 💰 for every vile word of thieving hatred
from his rainbow 🌈 pot of gold]."

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0020 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER
2017: "Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE:

Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE.

Please Edmund read that book from start to finish and abide by his
commandments for your own good.

Sister FIONA"

TRAUMATISED OF ELIZABETH BAY 28 YO: "Oh I love this.

READ TILL THE END!

It’s lovely xxxx

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back.

I asked 'why?' ... The angel said: 'angels don't watch over angels!'

Twenty angels are IN your world.

Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this
message... Send this to ten friends including me if I don't get it back
I guess I'm not one of them.

As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise
you xxxx please read . . . Not joking . . .YOU have been struggling
with something.

A blessing is coming your way.

If you believe in karma send this message on, please don't ignore it,
you are being tested.

Karma is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight xxx"

DOLF: "Here's Karma for you KERNEL.

I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that
I've seen from you, do you then want to have a Catholic Priest give you
the last rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George
Pell's war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge
any accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution."

COLONEL EDMUND [DON JUAN] (VIETNAM VET/T.U.R.D.
PHILOSOPHER/ATHEIST/FASCIST FREEMASON) BURKE: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that
feller would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope
it doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever
way...) for dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and
treasonous and war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1145 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "(OFF
TOPIC OR OPERATION TRANSFORMATION) IF YOU'RE CRYING OVER ANYONE TAKING A
KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM...

Leave it to you to COMPLETELY MISS THE FUCKING POINT.

I think it's about time to make sure that you're barred from any movie
or TV set in the entire state of Jawwwjuhhh. Your personal history makes
you a danger."

DOLF @ 0653 HOURS ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2017: "And this means of NEGOTIATING /
MONITORING PEACE AS A COMPUTING FUNCTION() will obviate by effectual use
of diplomacy and dialog the need for bludgeon / machine gun use of force
by such as sanctions and expulsions of diplomats."

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1155 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER
2017: "How long you gonna keep this charade up?"

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1201 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "How
long are you going to be an ignorant jackoff?"

DOLF @ 1211 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What point is that?

That I am in the Land of OZ skipping down the Yellow Brick Road using
your intestines as Mary Poppins skip rope.

Singing 'We are off to see the Wizard'

Whilst wearing my 'GRAPPLE KINGDOM' wrestling black tee-shirt ..."

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.11>

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1220 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER
2017: "Just the response I expected."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0017 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST: "***@CK YOU, DOLF:

and that camel you rode in on."

% (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0031 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "he rode in
on pleas[a]nce {ie. alcoholic beverages / despoiling the amenity by litter}"

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0142 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "nice pony"

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

DOLF @ 0234 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Well thanks.

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
[Matthew 19:24 (KJV)]

It's like this buddy, the last couple of times we have spoken you have
left me hanging as if we weren't really having a conversation of any
importance and I don't enjoy such PIKE.

So I won't message any further if you don't mind.

Have a good time with the eclipse darkness:

"And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall
come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret
themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward."
[Isaiah 8:21 (KJV)]

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0307 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "R.U.S.H
L.I.M.B.A.U.G.H WARNS OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR:

Dolf, Rush said he wants yer lips on his dipstick."

DOLF @ 0337 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BANG 💥 BANG 💥 BANG 💥
RAT A TAT TAT
POP POP POP

TRACK LISTING

#1 - Rave On Sad Songs
#2 - Lake Superior
#3 - Love Is a Dirty Word
#4 - Bitch City
#5 - High Summer
#6 - Cold Blue Halo
#7 - Love Is a Chain
#8 - Long May You Love
#9 - The Slowest Dance
#10 - Winnipeg Winds
#11 - Vanderpool Vanderpool"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_a_Tat_Tat>

ORGANIZATION: Mixmin (German anonymous remailer)
MESSAGE-ID: (onf7cp$9vf$***@news.mixmin.net)

SUB-MARINER (***@LEMUR.IA) @ 0405 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BIGOTED
TEACHER SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY:

Laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!

@U

'Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been
rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and
building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process
is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.
Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always
right.' [George Orwell: 1984]"

DOLF @ 0543 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Software BOTS are an unlawful
weapon that are intent upon dehumanising a person and therefore crime
against humanity as war crime {

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War, or the
War to End All Wars, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted
from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSES (OF ISSUE)

- 21 August 1914
- 3 February 1916 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST)
- 8 June 1918 (UTC) / 9 June 1918 (AEST)

} for which an universal jurisdiction applies and the matter may be
heard with a local court in absentia.

It will be alleged within any prosecution for TREASON that you have by
frequent littering and despoiling the *pleasance* of the amenity
participated within the Saint Andrews Religious / State which included
the Returned Services League (RSL) and businesses as cause célèbre by
stalking acts accompanying slanderous defamation as dehumanizing
propaganda and warfare against the civilian population by a prejudiced
and contrived partiality shown to our Australian Federation of 1901 and
the Boer War Memorial.

Sought to utilize the occasion of this eclipse occurring on 21 August
2017 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST) to circumvent the accusation of any
equivalence to German Fascist identity.

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "Dolf, you've
been living solo for too long now, dear. You need a real man in your life."

DOLF @ 0319 HOURS ON 27 FEBRUARY 2017: "But me and Him (you know who)
have got this thing going on...

"To whom will ye liken me, and make [me] equal, and compare me, that we
may be like?" [Isaiah 46:5 (KJV)]

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0522 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "HOW I WAS BUGGERED
BY A RED-HAWT PHALLUS:

Dolf, gimme yer take on a red-hawt phallus."

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWm1OTE1WWERyOEU>

DOLF @ 1207 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "I can't tell you for security
reasons: Janus {Latin: archway; Janus was the Roman god of gateways and
beginnings, often depicted as having two faces looking in opposite
directions. The month of January is named for him}."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0413 HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "World security?"

DOLF @ 0448 HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "I answered it elsewhere, so read
the message you fascist rights 4 whites crowd ramming brotherhood retard."

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0530 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "Dolf? Wot's yer
take on a red-hawt phallus?

And, do ladyboys have 'em?"

DOLF @ 0429 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "FOP became a pejorative term for a
foolish man excessively concerned with his appearance and clothes in
17th-century England.

Some of the very many similar alternative terms are dandy, coxcomb,
fribble, popinjay (meaning 'parrot'), fashion-monger, and ninny.
*MACARONI* was another term, of the 18th century, more specifically
concerned with fashion.

*DANDY* (noun):
- A man who is excessively concerned about his clothes and appearance; a
fop.
- [Informal]: Something or someone of exceptional or first-rate quality.

(adjective):
- Characteristic of a dandy; foppish.
- [Informal]: Fine; excellent; first-rate: a dandy vacation spot.
- [Origin]: First recorded in 1770–80; origin uncertain

A modern-day fop may also be a reference to a foolish person who is
excessively concerned about his clothing, luxuries, minor details,
refined language and leisurely hobbies.

He is generally incapable of engaging in conversations:

"*IT* *IS* *NOT* *THE* *OATH* *THAT* *MAKES* *US* *BELIEVE* *THE* *MAN*,
*BUT* *THE* *MAN* *THE* *OATH*." [Aeschylus]

Any activities or thoughts without the idealism of aesthetics or pleasures:

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 2014 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2017: "ARE YOU A HUGE FAN
OF ORNAMENTAL BEAUTIES?

Or maybe you'd like to take a walk on the wild side with an Asian Ladyboy...

Whatever you want..........handsom. <kiss>"

SISTER FIONA [CATHOLIC FASCIST] (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0046 HOURS ON
10 AUGUST 2017: "You can talk this over and address your question to
Mother Superior in the Water Chamber.

She will answer you in direct truth.

Sister FIONA"

COLONEL EDMUND BURKE @ 0153 HOURS ON 10 AUGUST 2017: "Sister, forgive me
for I have sinned......

I had an erotic dream involving Dolf and a muscular black man in speedos.

OMG!"

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - Like A Prayer"

AUK SUX DIK (***@ALT.NET) @ 0311 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "Well, my
butthole smarts because some big black thugs stuck their willies up
there a hundred times a minute and sang madonna songs while making me a
woman because i'm a ***@cksucker like Obama and that's all i'm ever going
to be."

DOLF @ 0447 HOURS ON 12 AUGUST 2017: "You can't trust Americans these
days..."

YOUTUBE: "Madonna - Frozen (Official Video)"

DOLF @ 0412 HOURS ON 10 AUGUST 2017: "RIGHTS 4 WHITES MOTORCYCLIST CLUB
WATCHING LIONS CLUB SAUSAGE SIZZLE ON SATURDAYS SUSPECTED OF TREASON."

— *LIONS* GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOWL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT.
SNAGS 'N SIZZLE.
DRIZZLE ON SAUCE.
SABBATH DAY ***@NT.
MUSTARD WEASEL.
VALOUR DIVORCE.
DO TIGERS GRUNT?"

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hotdog Commercial (1977)"

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"

YOUTUBE: "I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)"

*GRUNT* / *POUGUE*
- to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog.
- A guttural noise made for several different circumstances: #1 - happy,
#2 - sad, #3 - yes, #4 - Is no, #5 - oh yes, #6 - oh god yes, #7 -
*during* *sex* and #8 - *taking* *a* ****@t*
- taking a grunt is also known as taking a ***@t.
- to grumble, as in discontent.
- [Slang]: a soldier, especially an infantryman.
- {#100 as #1, #3, #80, #10, #6 = 'aggaph (H102): {#2 as #84} 1) wing
(of an army), band, *ARMY*, hordes / #224 as #6, #8, #200, #4, #6 =
charad (H2729): {#48 as #224} 1) to tremble, quake, move about, be
afraid, be startled, be terrified; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to tremble, quake (of
a mountain); 1a2) to tremble (of people); 1a3) to be anxiously careful;
1a4) to go or come trembling (with prep); 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to
tremble; 1b2) *TO* *DRIVE* *IN* *TERROR*, *ROUT* (*AN* *ARMY*)}
- [Slang]: a common or unskilled worker; labourer.

The opposite of a 'grunt' is a 'pougue', which is a derogatory reference
to pretty much anyone who isn't a grunt, but normally reserved for
Marines who work in an office or some other rear-echelon job as part of
their regular duties ('In the rear with the gear'). Call a pougue a
'grunt' and they love it, but call a grunt a 'pougue' and see what happens.

NARCISSUS AND PERENNIALISM: The Ancient Greek myth of Narcissus tells of
a young hunter so enchantingly beautiful that he became inflated with
hubris and rebuffed the advances of anyone who fell in love with him
because no one could possibly be good enough for his exceptional opinion
of himself. The goddess of revenge, Nemesis, decided to teach Narcissus
a lesson, so she lured him to a pool of water. There Narcissus saw his
own reflection and immediately fell hopelessly in love with it,
eventually ending his own life because he could not have the only thing
he ever met that was good enough to receive his love: a reflection of
himself.

I wonder if lessons from this myth may pertain to perennialism. In light
of Narcissus, let's explore the above-stated problems with perennialism
starting with the blatant anthropocentrism and individualism of
enlightenment. Anthropocentrism means "regarding humankind as the
central or most important element of existence" (The New Oxford American
Dictionary), and individualism suggests that the interests of the
individual should take precedence over the needs of the larger community
(Individualism). The common denominator of anthropocentrism and
individualism is an exaggerated sense of self-importance. In
perennialism this sense of self-importance rises all the way to the
belief that "I am God." In the ancient Indian philosophies of Vedanta,
Samkhya, and Yoga that gave rise to perennialism, this is stated as tat
tvam asi, or "thou art that." It would be hard to conceive of a more
grandiose belief than that our individual human mind can evolve "all the
way up the hierarchy to Spirit itself" (Wilber in Walsh and Vaughan,
Paths Beyond Ego, p. 215). The anthropocentrism and individualism of
enlightenment therefore connect directly with the exaggerated sense of
self portrayed by the myth of Narcissus.

FOR FURTHER CONCEPTS OF SELF INFATUATION SEE ALSO: FRANK VISSER'S
INTEGRAL WORLD NEWSLETTER NO: 648 (Amsterdam, 17 March 2017) WHICH
CONVEYS AN ESSAY BY GARY STOGSDILL, TITLED: "PERENNIALISM AND THE MYTH
OF NARCISSUS - Falling in Love with Mind"
<http://www.integralworld.net/stogsdill2.html>

PEACE (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0245 HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "NAM 71-72

I thought of the Trolls when I saw this post

On my F[ace][Book]

NAM 71-72
WE THE
UNWILLLING
LED BY THE
UNQUALIFIED
TO KILL THE
UNFORTUNATE
DIE FOR THE
UNGRATEFUL

NAM KNIGHTS
VROOM-VROOM"

KOBAYASHI [SMALL FOREST] MARU [HAKUDO MARU, A SPIRIT IN JAPANESE
MYTHOLOGY WHO TAUGHT HUMANS HOW TO MAKE SHIPS MARU (MYTHOLOGY), A MĀORI
WAR GOD]

(***@NOWHERE.INVALID) @ 0411 HOURS ON 14 AUGUST 2017: "Why
should anyone be grateful to Nam Vets? They went into a mess the French
created. Fought an enemy that was not a treat to the USA, and LOST!

In the end the USA Imperialistic invasion of SEA accomplished NOTHING!"

SISTER FIONA [CATHOLIC FASCIST] (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0421 HOURS ON
11 AUGUST 2017: "This is extreme sinfulness Colonel.

It is time perhaps you speak to Mother Superior about casting out these
demons.

Do you not consider what God will think about these dreams. Also if I
was Dolf I would be highly offended by your post.

Repentance is Penance is well overdue

Sister FIONA"

DOLF @ 0550 HOURS ON 11 AUGUST 2017: "ORGANISED CRIME / SEDITION ALERT:

'*WHAT'S* *IN* *A* *NAME,*' said Shakespeare, and we agree.

Call a rose by any other name and its sweetness still remains evergreen.

But is it a suitable affectation for inclusion within floral tributes to
give our fallen soldiers?

Whilst pretty commonplace, roses are said to be symbols of love, healing
and luck, as well as divinity.

Different rose colours are said to have different meanings. White is for
healing and passion, peach is for peace, while lavender stands for
spirituality.

Pink is for romance, red is for true love and wealth, and fuchsia stands
for inner beauty and self-worth.

Finally, if you feel that you make your own luck and everything you do
is not destiny-dictated, then rosemary is the plant for you.

Said to increase love and lust, rosemary is also reputed to increase
brain and psychic power.

*AND* *THE* *BRAIN* *MAKETH* *THE* *MAN*!"

<http://basmati.com/2017/01/17/lucky-plants-new-year>

Rosmarinus officinalis, commonly known as rosemary, is a woody,
perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white,
pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region.

It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, which includes many other
herbs. The name 'rosemary' derives from the Latin for 'dew' (ros) and
'sea' (marinus), or 'dew of the sea'. The plant is also sometimes
called anthos, from the ancient Greek word ἄνθος, meaning "flower".
Rosemary has a fibrous root system.

In the Middle Ages, rosemary was associated with wedding ceremonies. The
bride would wear a rosemary headpiece and the groom and wedding guests
would all wear a sprig of rosemary. From this association with weddings,
rosemary was thought to be a love charm.

According to myth, the Virgin Mary is said to have spread her blue cloak
over a white-blossomed rosemary bush when she was resting, and the
flowers turned blue. The shrub then became known as the "Rose of Mary".
Rosemary was considered sacred to ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks.

ESSENTIAL OILS AND SEVEN ARCHANGELS (PSEUDO-DIONYSIUS AS A-U-M DEMONIC
ROOT AS SUPERSTITION ASSOCIATED WITH HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER AS
BINOMIAL METHODOLOGY WHICH IS SUPERSEDED BY MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
TRINOMIAL PARADIGM AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER):

The demonic 'root' of magic which is thought obtained from associations
derived from the triangulation of number n(n+1)/2 as symbolic and an
alternate transposition applied to the Tetragrammaton of 'YHWH' and
known as the root of nature {A-U-M} or Tetractys, the 'Holy Four-fold
Form'. That is:

MOTHER LETTERS {A-U-M}

YOD (10) AS 4(4+1)/2 = #10 {A = FIRE} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) AS 5(5+1)/2 = #15 {U = WATER} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) AS 6(6+1)/2 = #21 {M = AIR} +
YOD (10) + HE (5) + VAV (6) + HE (5) = #26 AND TOTAL OF #72

- The Great White Brotherhood, in belief systems akin to Theosophical
and New Age, are said to be supernatural beings of great power who
spread spiritual teachings through selected humans. The members of the
Brotherhood may be known as the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom or the
Ascended Masters;

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood>

- Theosophy is a collection of mystical and occultist philosophies
concerning, or seeking direct knowledge of, the presumed mysteries of
life and nature, particularly of the nature of divinity and the origin
and purpose of the universe. Theosophy is considered part of Western
esotericism, which believes that hidden knowledge or wisdom from the
ancient past offers a path to enlightenment and salvation;

- The New Age is a term applied to a range of spiritual or religious
beliefs and practices that developed in Western nations during the
1970s. Precise scholarly definitions of the New Age differ in their
emphasis, largely as a result of its highly eclectic structure. Although
analytically often considered to be religious, those involved in it
typically prefer the designation of "spiritual" and rarely use the term
"New Age" themselves.

- Some esoteric groups credit him with inspiring the Founding Fathers to
draft the United States Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution, as well as providing the design of the Great Seal of the
United States. (See Manly Palmer Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages)

"BUT I KNOW YOU, THAT YE HAVE NOT THE LOVE OF GOD IN YOU:

And this section on POLAR OPPOSITES is comparable to the 'Sequence of
the Hexagrams' (HSU KUA) section of the Changes Ten Wings. Wherein each
of these twelve "waxing and waning" hexagrams, along with 48 other
hexagrams, also correspond to equal intervals of 6 7/80 days (in other
words, 1/60 of the solar year of 365 1/4 days). The remaining four
hexagrams found in the Changes, called "standard hexagrams," corresponds
to the solstices and equinoxes and thus to the four cardinal points
(NORTH-EAST-SOUTH-WEST) of the sun's path. They arc not segments of the
cycle, then, but points fixed in space, which move back and forth in
time. The sun may pass through one of them on any day of the lunar month
in which it is located. (From the astronomer's point of view, it is the
new moons that move back and forth around them.)

1. Oh thou of long strides, who makest thine appearance in Annu; I
am not a doer of wrong.

#VIRTUE: If it is Center (no. #1), then yang begins.
#TOOLS: If it is Response (no. #41), then yin is born.
#POSITION: With Center (no. #1), it begins.
#TIME: With Full Circle (no. #2), it wheels back.
#CANON: #45

NOTE: According to the Occult Encyclopaedia of Magic Squares this is the
cryptographic 3x3 = #15 Magic Square assigned to East (Spirit: Agial /
Agiel): #6 - Line Sum by Pythagorean reduction / #45 - Esoteric number /
#9 by esoteric Pythagorean reduction. Agiel (Hebrew: אגיאל) The
Intelligence (beneficial spirit) of Saturn mentioned as a Spirit in such
works as the Key of Solomon (ie. as a misnomered claim of A-U-M belief
such as Freemasonry which is contrary to the Dead Sea Scrolls claim of
King David composing psalms "through prophecy given him by the Most
High" as being for 364 days of the year). As it says on the 10th Plate:
"The First Pentacle of Mercury.—It serveth to invoke the Spirits who are
under the Firmament.". And the letters forming the names of the Spirits
Yekahel and Agiel. He is also described as being the presiding spirit of
the planet Saturn, with Zazel.

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #9 (3x3) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #10 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #15 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #45 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #60 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #120 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #1080 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2) x
Last Number in the Square}

HETEROS (GK: ετερους = #1080): STRONGS: G2087 as NUMBER as other or
different and obtained by Pythagorean reduction as the sum of each Magic
Square Line: @1 (#ONE) ... @5 (#TWO) ... #15 [@6 (#THREE)] ... #34 [@7
(#FOUR)] ... #65 [@2 (#FIVE)] ... #111 [@3 (#SIX)] ... #175 [@4
(#SEVEN)] ... #260 [@8 (#EIGHT)] ... #369 [@9 (#NINE)]:—altered, else,
next (day), one, (an-) other, some, strange

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 =
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of
moral character (fig.)}
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

NOMEN NESCIO [LATIN: I DON'T KNOW THE NAME] (***@DIZUM.COM) @ 1103
HOURS ON 8 OCTOBER 2017: "Las Vegas shooter was a PROPERTY DEVELOPER:

And they are a totally unethical club of scumbags.

No surprise here."

DOLF @ 1137 HOURS ON 8 OCTOBER 2017: "So I notice from the Occult
Encyclopaedia:

#1 - Conservative Business
#2 - Real Estate
#3 - Mining
#4 - Undertakers
#5 - Jailers
#6 - Farmers
#7 - Masons
#8 - Bricklayers
#9 - Populace (?)

"I AM COME IN MY FATHER’S NAME, AND YE RECEIVE ME NOT: IF ANOTHER SHALL
COME IN HIS OWN NAME, HIM YE WILL RECEIVE:

Nevertheless, one very important concept which must be retained so that
each of the 4 elements exists under two polarities which 9 Angel
geniuses each assigned either:

- PASSIVE (#YIN) AS NEGATIVE
- ACTIVE (#YANG) AS POSITIVE

The *APEIRON* is thought to generated the opposites, hot-cold, wet-dry
as one very important concept which was retained within the Jewish
Kabbalah schema so that each of the 4 elements exists under two
polarities which 9 Angel geniuses each assigned either:

Y'QaBaDEL = Yod (#10) + Qoph (#100) + Beth (#2) + Daleth (#4) + Aleph
(#1) + Lamed (#30)

27 1 50
49 26 3
2 51 25 = #78 as Yod (#10) + Nun (#50) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #234 as FIRE (-)

30 4 53
52 29 6
5 54 28 = #87 as Yod (#10) + Mem (#40) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) +
Lamed (#30) / #261 as FIRE (+)

#87 + #78 = #165

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{78}&idea:{234}&idea:{87}&idea:{261}&idea:{165}>

H'QaSaHEL = He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Samek (#60) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1)
+ Lamed (#30)

33 7 56
55 32 9
8 57 31 = #96 as He (#5) + Ayin (#70) + Vav (#6) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #288 as EARTH (-)

36 10 59
58 35 12
11 60 34 = #105 as He (#5) + Same (#60) + Teth (#9) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #315 as EARTH (+)

#105 + #96 = #201

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{96}&idea:{288}&idea:{105}&idea:{315}&idea:{201}>

Ou'RaEL =Yod (#10) + He (#5) + Vav (#6) + He (#5) = #26 as YHWH being
the name of God as Father + Resh (#200) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed (#30)

39 13 62
61 38 15
14 63 37 = #114 as Vav (#6) + Tsade (#90) + Gimel (#3) + Yod (#10) + He
(#5) / #342 as AIR (-)

42 16 65
64 41 18
17 66 40 = #123 as Vav (#6) + Pe (#80) + Vav (#6) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#40) / #369 AS AIR (+)

#114 + #123 = #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{114}&idea:{342}&idea:{123}&idea:{369}&idea:{237}>

H'RaLaZEL = He (#5) + Resh (#200) + Lamed (#30) + Zayin (#7) + Aleph
(#1) + Lamed (#30)

45 19 68
67 44 21
20 69 43 = #132 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + Yod (#10) + Lamed (#30) + Yod
(#10) + He (#5) / #396 as WATER (-)

48 22 71
70 47 24
23 72 47 = #141 as He (#5) + Qoph (#100) + He (#5) + Aleph (#1) + Lamed
(#30) / #423 as WATER (+) being an impost on the name of GOD ALMIGHTY:

#141 + #132 = #273

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{132}&idea:{396}&idea:{141}&idea:{273}&idea:{423}>

HOW CAN YE BELIEVE, WHICH RECEIVE HONOUR ONE OF ANOTHER, AND SEEK NOT
THE HONOUR THAT COMETH FROM GOD ONLY?

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that
accuseth you, even Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, ye would have
believed me: for he wrote of me.

But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
[John 5:42-47 (KJV)]

Theosophy comes from the Greek theosophia (θεοσοφία), which combines
theos (θεός), "God" and sophia (σοφία), "wisdom," meaning "divine wisdom."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age>

#1 - MICHAEL (Beshter, Mikail, Sabbathiel, Saint Michael)

Archangel Michael's name means 'he who is like God'.

Archangel Michael's functions are to oversee Lightworker's life purpose
and to rid all toxins associated with fear. He also assists with
bravery and heroic deeds.

Archangel Michael guides and directs people who feel unsure of their
life purpose or soul mission, and provides guidance in regards to which
positive steps to take.

Archangel Michael inspires leaders, bolsters courage, gives direction,
energy and vitality, offers protection and motivation, and increases
self-worth and self-esteem.

ROSEMARY IS USED:
- For protection, security, safety, empowerment, releasing fears and
overcoming obstacles;

#2 - GABRIEL
#3 - RAPHAEL
#4 - URIEL
#5 - CHAMUEL
#6 - JOPHIEL (Iofiel, Iophiel, Jofiel, Zophiel)

In the Gospel of Barnabas found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, Uriel is one of
the four leaders of the War of the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness.

- The angel known as Uriel is not found within the canonical writings.
- Only three angels are named in Scripture: Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael.
- Yet, some Jewish writings refer to seven archangels. When they do,
Uriel is the fourth.
- Archangels are thought to range from the lowest of spirits to the
highest ranks. All are under the purview of the Holy Spirit.
- Generally, they are represented as male figures. Lesser angels have
been portrayed as female. (This is obviously a cultural bias since no
one really thinks angels are gender specific!)
- These four angels, however, are often referred to as being the angels
of the four winds: Uriel (south); Michael (east), Raphael (west), and
Gabriel (north).
- Uriel has also been thought to be a member of the seraphim and cherubim.
- The name “Uriel” has various meanings: “Light of God” or “fire of God”
or “flame of God.” Some even refer to him as “Sun of God.”
- His name can be divided: U = space; ra = the sun; el = God. Therefore
Uriel stands for “Space-Sun-God.”
- His name has also been associated with Uriah or Urijah {the Lord is my
light or fire}.

Archangel Jophiel's name means 'beauty of God', and she is known as the
'Patron of Artists'.

"That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone
discover the beauty of creation." [Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for
AUGUST 2017]

<http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=75757>

A companion angel of METATRON; a prince of the Law of the (Torah).
According to Cornelius Aggripa, JOPHIEL / IOFIEL is the ruler of Saturn.
In his doctrine of Talismans, Paracelsus cites IOFIEL as the
intelligence of the planet Jupiter.

Archangel Jophiel is the angel of beauty and art. She assists us on
the physical and metaphysical levels, and helps us to see and appreciate
the beauty around us. Archangel Jophiel helps us to manifest and create
beauty and harmony in our daily lives.

Archangel Jophiel aids with loneliness, grief, melancholy and depression
and brings forth the energies of illumination and joy.

ROSEMARY IS USED:
- For assistance from Archangel Jophiel to aid focus of intent,
concentration, mental clarity and memory enhancement;
- To invoke the assistance of Archangel Jophiel in matters of
self-confidence, self-esteem, personal creativity and self-expression;

#7 - ZADKIEL (Satqiel, Tzadkiel, Zadakiel, Zidekiel, Tzaphkiel)

Archangel Zadkiel's name means 'the righteousness of God', and he is the
archangel of 'mercy' and 'benevolence'. Zadkiel is represented as one
of the 2 chieftains, the other being Zophiel, who assists Michael when
the great archangel bears his standard in battle.

Archangel Zadkiel assists with letting go of judgement and
un-forgiveness, and helps with compassion and mercy towards others and
ourselves. Archangel Zadkiel is also known to assist memory retention
and functions and study.

ROSEMARY IS USED:
- To open the Crown and Third Eye Chakras and to invoke divine spiritual
wisdom, understanding, compassion and mercy:

Archangel Zadkiel assists with purification, aura-cleansing, space
clearing and transmuting negative energies into positive. Archangel
Zadkiel is the 'keeper of the Violet Flame' and he helps us to release
negative feelings of anger, hatred, resentment and bitterness.

- To invoke Archangel Zadkiel's assistance:

MASTER SAINT GERMAIN, SEVENTH RAY, AND THE VIOLET FLAME:
St. Germain (also sometimes referred to as Master Rakoczi or Master R)
is a legendary spiritual master of the ancient wisdom who is regarded as
the 'keeper of the Violet Flame' in the Theosophical and
post-Theosophical teachings of C. W. Leadbeater, Alice A. Bailey,
Benjamin Creme, the White Eagle Lodge, modern Rosicrucianism and the
Ascended Master Teachings, responsible for the New Age culture of the
Age of Aquarius and identified with the Count of St. Germain (fl.
1710–1784), who has been variously described as a courtier, adventurer,
charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer.
He is of central importance to the Saint Germain Foundation.

Violet Flame Mantra by Saint Germain for transmuting personal and
planetary past errors in thought, feeling and action.

I AM a being of violet fire,
I AM the purity God desires.

Diplomats, priests of the sacred fire, actors, writers and defenders of
freedom serve with Saint Germain on the seventh ray:

INITIATION of the Seat-of-the Soul Chakra
GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: gift of Prophecy and the Working of Miracles
ETHERIC RETREATS: The Cave of Symbols, Table Mountain, Wyoming, USA;
Transylvania, Romania
VIBRATION: Violet, Purple, Pink, Aqua, Teal
GEMSTONE: Amethyst, Diamond, Aquamarine
QUALITY: Freedom, Alchemy, Justice, Diplomacy, Transmutation
DAY: Saturday

----------

Rosemary has long had a popular reputation for improving memory. The
Guardian reported in 2017 that sales of Rosemary oil to students in the
UK studying for exams had skyrocketed because of Rosemary's perceived
benefits to memory.

The plant has also been used as a symbol for remembrance during war
commemorations and funerals in Europe and Australia.

Mourners would throw it into graves as a symbol of remembrance for the
dead. In Shakespeare's Hamlet, Ophelia says, "There's rosemary, that's
for remembrance." (Hamlet, iv. 5.)

In Australia, sprigs of rosemary are worn on ANZAC Day and sometimes
Remembrance Day to signify remembrance; the herb grows wild on the
Gallipoli Peninsula.

Hungary water was first prepared for the Queen of Hungary Elisabeth of
Poland to " ... renovate vitality of paralyzed limbs ... " and to treat
gout. It was used externally and prepared by mixing fresh rosemary tops
into spirits of wine.

Don Quixote (Part One, Chapter XVII) mixes it in his recipe of the
miraculous balm of Fierabras.

EMILY SHAPIRO (ABCNEWS) @ 0729 HOURS (ET) ON 3 AUGUST 2017: "MICHELLE
CARTER SET TO BE SENTENCED IN TEXTING SUICIDE CASE:

Michelle Carter, who as a teenager sent texts urging her then-boyfriend
to commit suicide three years ago, is set to be sentenced today for
involuntarily manslaughter.

In June, Massachusetts Judge Lawrence Moniz found Carter, now 20, guilty
of involuntary manslaughter, describing her behaviour as 'reckless.'
Involuntary manslaughter is defined as an unintentional killing
resulting from recklessness or criminal negligence.

While announcing the verdict, Moniz said that Carter instructed Roy 'to
get back into the truck well knowing of all of the feelings he [had]
exchanged with her, his ambiguities, his fears, his concerns.'

'This court finds that instructing Mr. Roy to get back in the truck
constituted wanton and reckless conduct,' Moniz said."

<http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-carter-set-sentenced-texting-suicide-case/story?id=48947807>

*TAKE* *NOTE* *OF* *THE* *RECENT* *USA* *COURT* *CASE* *JUDGMENT* *ON*
*SUBJECTING* *A* *PERSON* *TO* *INTENTIONAL* *DERANGEMENT* *WHICH*
*COLONEL* *EDMUND* *BURKE* *HAS* *ADMITTED* *TO* *DOING* *AS*
*INTENTION* *IS* *CONSIDERED* *A* *CRIMINAL* *OFFENCE* *AND* *MAY* *BE*
*VIEWED* *AS* *INTENTIONAL* *MANSLAUGHTER* *OR* *MURDER*

AS I THEN DID CONVEY @ 0446 HOURS ON 10 MAY 2017 THAT I AM ALREADY
ANCHORED AS A PRIORI TO A TRANSCENDENT EXPERIENCE WHICH IS *LOCKED* *IN*
*FOR* *THE* *TIME* *OF* *MY* *CHOOSING* AND WHILST EXISTING WITHIN THE
CENTRE OF CONSCIOUSNESS IT IS INACCESSIBLE TO YOU AS BEING LIMITED
WITHIN THE MUNDANE REALM, JUST SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS SACRED AND WHAT IS NOT.

By the way, I had a Buddha statue thrown through my window at 0041 Hours
on 11 October 2017: "Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and
there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee:

— ODE TO A KING —

"ANUBIS ANUBIS.
GIVE ME A KISS.
FOR DEPARTED BLISS.
THEE I TRANSGRESS.
FORGET MY REMISS.
MY HEART IS GLASS.
LET NONE ME CUSS.
TO ETERNITY PASS."

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be
reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." [Matthew
5:23-24 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "The Winner Takes It All (Abba)"

BRUCE S [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (***@HOTMAIL.COM) 0242 HOURS ON 19
OCTOBER 2017: "I've seen that same sort of 'us or them' mentality in
other areas, such as politics. For my part, I discovered that I had
been incorrectly calling myself [as a reprobate Roman Catholic] an
'agnostic' when I was in fact an atheist. I'm not what some call a
'strong atheist', which means being completely sure there are no gods,
but have pretty high confidence in their absence.

That puts me outside the false dichotomy."

FELIX (***@REAL_FELIX.INVALID) @ 1252 HOURS ON 19 OCTOBER 2017: "You
cannot 'know' God (gods) don't exist, you can only believe so."

BRUCE S [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0108 HOURS ON 20
OCTOBER 2017: "What are known as 'anti-theists' or 'strong atheists'
claim to have sure knowledge that gods don't exist. To me, that's every
bit as acceptable as the claims of theists to have sure knowledge that
gods *do* exist. But I have far greater trust that the anti-theists are
correct in their conclusion, despite not accepting their certainty."

FELIX (***@REAL_FELIX.INVALID) @ 1106 HOURS ON 20 OCTOBER 2017:
"[P]urely on a rational basis it's impossible to 'know' of non-existence.

[T]heists can claim to have knowledge of God from personal/religious
experience(s), and that/those can be difficult if not impossible to
disprove. therefore they can testify to knowledge, whilst the atheist
cannot."

PELICAN [NEVER SPEAK TO DOLT] (WATER-***@SEA.SOMEWHERE.ORG.IR) 0021
HOURS ON 20 OCTOBER 2017: "Fortunately, on planet Earth, knowledge is
based on objective evidence and not personal/religious experience."

BRUCE S [FASCIST CATHOLIC] (***@HOTMAIL.COM) 0416 HOURS ON 21
OCTOBER 2017: "It would be nice if that were true. To paraphrase Ronald
Reagan, the problem with our religious friends is not that they don't
know enough, it's that so much of what they know is not based on
objective evidence."

DOLF @ 0428 HOURS ON 21 OCTOBER 2017: "What do you call someone with an
empathy of an American Roman Catholic who flew missions with a lack of
conscience?

Mr Napalm.

"Hast thou faith?

Have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself
in that thing which he alloweth.

And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of
faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin." [Romans 14:22-23 (KJV)]

— AIN'T IT A SHAME —

"YOU MADE ME CRY
WHEN YOU SAID, 'GOODBYE'

AIN'T THAT A SHAME?
MY TEARS FELL LIKE RAIN.
AIN'T THAT A SHAME?
YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME.

YOU BROKE MY HEART
WHEN YOU SAID WE'LL PART

AIN'T THAT A SHAME?
MY TEARS FELL LIKE RAIN.
AIN'T THAT A SHAME?
YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME

OH WELL, GOODBYE
ALTHOUGH I'LL CRY.

AIN'T THAT A SHAME..." [Writer(s): Antoine Domino]

YOUTUBE: "Ain't That A Shame (Fats Domino)"

And here is an excerpt related to the event: MAXIME @ 1235 HOURS
<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.35&idea:{185}&idea:{360}&idea:{237}&idea:{394}>
{*NOTE*: #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE*} ON 16 OCTOBER 2017 I HAVE ATTENDED
AT THE SALE POLICE STATION IN RELATION TO MY APPLICATION FOR A PERSONAL
SAFETY / INTERVENTION ORDER WITHIN CASE NO: H12143475.

AND ADVISED THEM OF YOUR DISHONESTY AS REPRESENTATIONS TO THE SALE
MAGISTRATES COURT ON 13 SEPTEMBER 2017 WHERE IN THE ABSENCE OF THE
RESPONDENT WITHIN THIS MATTER, YOU FALSELY CLAIMED TO THE REGISTRAR AS
THE HONOURABLE A. PATON OF A DESIRE TO CONTEST THIS MATTER DESPITE MY
PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE EBAY FEEDBACK OF 100%
<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/eBay.pdf> WHICH INCLUDES THE PURCHASE OF
A *ROSETTA* *STONE* FOR YOUR SON ON 23 NOVEMBER 2016 AND FORMER AMERICAN
SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY'S COMMENT ON SUCH:

"I've been asked, 'What is the secret to having a real impact on
government?' Well, it's recently changed. I used to say, 'Either run for
office or get a degree from the Harvard Kennedy School,'" he said. "But
with this White House, I'd say,

'*BUY* *ROSETTA* *STONE* *AND* *LEARN* *RUSSIAN*.'"

<http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/25/politics/john-kerry-donald-trump-normal/index.html>

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —
[Written 3 July 2017]

"I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀 {ie. PADDOCK}.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

*ROSETTA* *STONE* SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD {#226 = #70, #30, #10, #6, #50, #10, #50 = `elyown (Aramaic)
(H5946): {#5 as #166} 1) the Most High; 1a) of God} LOVES EVEN ME."

YOUTUBE: "The Script - Hall of Fame (Official Video) ft. will.i.am"

I NOTE THAT YOUR SON HAS A FIXATION WITH THE OROTUND RUSSIAN PRESIDENT
MR PUTIN AS CALENDAR POSTERING AND ALSO HAS IN RELATION TO THIS
APPLICATION FOR AN INTERVENTION ORDER WITHIN CASE NO: H12143475, A
PENCHANT FOR CRYSTAL SKULLS FILLED WITH VODKA AS THEIR NATIONAL DRINK
(Russian: *zhiznennia* *voda* meaning 'water of life') BEING SO
DESCRIBED BY A 14TH CENTURY BRITISH EMISSARY TO MOSCOW.

WHAT AGAIN WAS YOUR OBJECTION TO 'WATER OF LIFE' BLASPHEMY [REVELATION
21:8; 22:1, 17]?

Treason is what you get for usurping @1 / @5 the Sovereign Authority...

Let history record that in every respect Queen Elizabeth's [reluctant]
inhumanity as a sovereign exceeds that of Adolf Hitler.

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 November 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2017-11-24 23:31:24 UTC
— DOES POLLY {MARY: REBELLION} WANT A CRACKER {EXPLOSIVE BANG}

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 November, 2017

YOUTUBE: “Polly want a cracker”

This will suffice for today as I’m not in a comfortable circumstance to
write whilst my phone is recharged and so we’ll give preliminary
consideration to the hypothetical fluidity theory as the dilemma of the
thinking process itself:

#41 = #YOD {#69}: #1 - Position {#558}
#82 = #MEM {#9 / #78}: #2 - Poise {#244} / Pause {#476}
#123 = #TAU {#32 / #110}: #3 - Purpose {#695}
#164 = #ALEPH {#20 / #130}: #4 - Process {#428}

We’ll expand upon our earlier definition of *DILEMMA*

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle encapsulating the
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its
Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

- [Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5,
#300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake, take
hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain to, cause
to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

And to do that we can utilise various prototypes to conceptually model and
define by a priori an authentic rather than encapsulated {ie.

the binomial HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER CANON OF TRANSFORMATION AS
METHODOLOGY and singular cause for the PSYCHOLOGY DISTRESS perpetuated
against the trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER

} microcosm to self-ego and formula of autonomy as the TRUTHFUL basis of
our INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {POINT, LINE (DELIMITATION), CIRCUMSCRIBED (CIRCLE
/ ELLIPSE), POLARITY (SPHERE): YANG / YIN / ZHUN}

But I prefer KEPLER’s 3 LAWS as the basis for our prototype to
RATIOCINATION {form judgments by a process of reason and logic} and then
the fourth associated to the anthropogenic prototype itself:

*RATIOCINATE*
- to reason; carry on a process of reasoning.

Origin: 1635–45; < Latin ratiōcinātus past participle of ratiōcinārī to
reckon, calculate, conclude, verbal derivative of ratiō reason;

Nous: #62
Time:
Date: 2017.2.4
Torah: #10 #30 #5 %81 = #45
Dao: Construing a Guide, Practise Reason
Tetra: #70 - Severance
I-Ching: H23 - Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying

Latin: Ervens {Eternal God} Alt: Pehalyah {Shining Mouth of God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS WIN A LAWSUIT
2. DECISIONS
3. COURAGE IN BATTLE
4. Sentacer
}

Solar Eclipse: 3 (UTC) / 4 February 1916 (AEST) [During World War I: 28
July 1914 to 11 November 1918]
Manasseh {Forgetfulness, he that is forgotten, causing to forget}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:8,col:9,nous:62&idea:{293}&idea:{509}&idea:{288}&idea:{383}>

***@zen: 5, row: 8, col: 9, nous: 62 [Date: 2017.2.4, Super: #509 /
#45 - Extremes and Reversals, Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Radical
Change, Revolution (moulting), Skinning, The bridle; Tetra: 28 - Change,
Ego: #383 / #62 - Construing a Guide, Practise Reason; I-Ching: H23 -
Peeling, Disintegration, Stripping, Splitting apart, Flaying; Tetra: 70 -
Severance]

24 x 7 x 13 {6J = 6 x 364 = 2184} x 49 = 294 x 364 or 293 x
365.2423208191126 as length tropical year known as the YAHAD {#509} of 12 x
6J = 72J as circa 472 BCE + 3(3²+1)/2 = 457 BCE as the Sectarian
Association of the Dead Sea Scrolls exiled to Damascus and of whom the
Apostle Paul speaks to the Jewish brethren at the commencement of his 2
years residency in Rome await an appeal to Emperor Caesar Nero {stern}:

“And desired of him letters to Damascus {a sack full of blood; the
similitude of burning} to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way,
whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem
{vision of peace}.” [Acts 9:2 (KJV)]

“But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this
sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.” [Acts 28:22 (KJV)]

<Eternity>{Telos (6,000) = Arch (3W1D) + c² | 9(9²+1)/2}</Eternity>

And to then use as a dispensational and proportional delimitation the
natural basis for governance which is obtained from the 4th x #369 magic
square as the chronological plane shown here:

#205 = CANON {#61 / #191} #5 - Pairing {#236} / DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN
NATURE)

STOICHEION {#205 as #1, #3, #200, #1 = roll, letter}

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{205}>

#246 {#73 / #264} = #6 - Perspicacity {#1260} / BINDING NORM (NORMA
OBLIGANS)

#287 {#35 / #299} #7 - Probability {#1173} / Prosperous {945} / MANIFESTING
NORM (NORMA DENUNTIANS)

#328 {#58 / #357} 8 - Propriety {#1294} / TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE

#369 {#41 / #398} #9 - Persona {#376} / AUTONOMOUS PARADIGM

But just now an ethereal thought on how to remedy this promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance as consequential abrogation of
individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains Nature / #41}, loss of
popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature / #82}, avoidance of
inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature / #123} and to
facilitate subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature / #164}
which is causal to being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an
unimpeded process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

That thought has taken me some considerable time to write so that it was
not simply coherent, but rather weighted towards the substantial. In short
it is an example of punctiliousness, as the exercise of an inherent
function by a reasoning mind, which was cast forward to a point yet future
in time, whereby it constructed the narrative as a neural linguistic
streaming and then continued to refine it until I had reached a
satisfactory conclusion.

Translated into English: "ON THE 25TH OCTOBER, ARRIVED HERE THE SHIP
EENDRACHT OF AMSTERDAM; THE UPPER MERCHANT, GILLES MIBAIS OF LUYCK; CAPTAIN
DIRK HARTOG OF AMSTERDAM; THE 27TH DITTO SET SAIL FOR BANTAM; UNDERMERCHANT
JAN STEIN, UPPER STEERSMAN, PIETER DOEKES FROM BIL, AO, 1616."
[<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartog_Plate>]

Anno Ordinis (A.O.) This is the Latin for "In the year of the Order", The
term is used in Knight Templary and is found by subtracting 1118 from the
everyday calendar.

"INTELLIGENCE IS THE ABILITY TO ADAPT TO CHANGE" [Stephen Hawking,
Theoretical Physicist, Cosmologist and Author]

BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME

<Eternity>{Telos (6,000) = Arch (3W1D) + c² | 9(9²+1)/2}</Eternity>

[IMAGE: TEMPLAR CROSS AS SEAL OF GRAND MASTERS OF FREEMASONRY AS A-U-M
BELIEF / SOLOMON'S TEMPLE OBSERVED A 364 DAY / YEAR AS JUBILEE CHRONOLOGY
WHICH IS NEITHER YOUR PROVIDENCE AND OUGHT NOT BE CONFUSED WITH GOOD
INTENTIONS AS THE 100 YEAR RED CROSS ON A ROCK COMMEMORATIVE PLAQUE AT THE
REAR OF THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE]

THE UNIVERSE IN A NUTSHELL

— TETRAD {#8 - PAPAL BULLS} FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS} AND ITS
IMPLEMENTATION —

JOIN THE #DOTS ON THE REAL SON OF GOD AS EXEMPLAR TRUE #CENTRE OF DIVINE
WILL {INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS}:

#13 / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 / #6]

MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day},

#14 / #2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature [#34 / #7]

CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents},

#15 / #3 - Nature Surmounts Nature [#65 /#2]

VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#3 - disposition
towards (something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145
CE) / POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill},

3 x #41 = #123 as #6, #2, #50, #10, #5, #50 or #773 as #6, #2, #50, #10,
#5, #700 = ben (H1121): {#75 as #123} 1) son, grandson, child, member of a
group; 1a) son, male child; 1b) grandson; 1c) children (pl. - male and
female); 1d) youth, young men (pl.); 1e) young (of animals); 1f) sons (as
characterisation, ie sons of injustice [for un- righteous men] or sons of
God [for angels]; 1g) people (of a nation) (pl.); 1h) of lifeless things,
ie sparks, stars, arrows (fig.); 1i) a member of a guild, order, class;

#16 / #4 - Nature Amended in its Nature [#111 /#3]

POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)}, [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

#17 / #5 - Act of Nature {DOUBLE: #5 - Act of Nature {#8 - Transforming
Nature}} [#175 / #4]

RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#5 - last will,
testament: Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) /
CANON: RHYTHM & HARMONY / Do Not Steal},

#18 / #6 - Form of Nature [#260 / #8]

CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} *ANGEL* GABRIEL
[Luke 1:19-38] / {#6 - goal, object, purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 -
To Foresee / For Providence} (1312 CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial
/ bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do Not Bear False Witness}, and

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

— IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS} —

#20 / #8 - Transforming Nature {DOUBLE: #6 - Form of Nature {#9 -
Autonomous Nature} [#505 / #1]

The NOLUNTĀTIS is then a consequence of an opposition as consideration
being a question of relativity as the interoperability by mutuality on what
#8 - TRANSFORMATIVE prototype is to be deployed where the default is the
hetero-square spirogyra order:

#8 as TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE: 8 x #41 = #328 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#1
- unwillingness: ACKNOWLEDGED LODGEMENT SAINT VINCENT'S HOSPITAL
(***@svha.org.au) @ 0629 HOURS ON 12 NOVEMBER 2016 OF NOTICE OF
EXPULSION: Being a Sovereign Demand as Knowledge to a Duty of Any Principle
as a Demand of Compliance for Which Any Nominated Parties [Saint Vincent’s
Health Australia ('Hospital') under the stewardship of Mary Aikenhead
Ministries] Must Be Aware}

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Saint%20Vincents%20Expulsion.pdf>

But this is in my view a matter of protocol selection which can be
identified by the classification duality of both the cryptographic # and
the vRUDOLPH DATE being determined by a cosmogonic observation as
computation of rational 22/7 from #0 of Equinox on Wednesday of 20 March
1996 associated to any EVENT as slider dispersal from calendar to the
noumenon.

#21 / #9 - Autonomous Nature {MOTHER: Scales of Liability / GRAVITAS} [#671
/ #5]

The Autonomous Prototype is then the source amalgamation of the binomial,
trinomial and chrononomial (#YEAR, #DECADE, #CENTENARY and #MILLENNIUM
orientation) meta descriptor prototypes for each MIRRORED reality:

#9 as MIRRORED AUTONOMOUS PROTOTYPE OF EACH OTHER'S SOVEREIGN AUTONOMY: 9 x
#41 = #369 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} {#2 - ill will, negative disposition
(toward something): DRAFT OF THIS DOCUMENT SERVED @ 1543 HOURS ON 31
OCTOBER 2017 ON REPRESENTATIVES OF VICTOR CHANG {#7} INSTITUTE AT
WELLINGTON SHOPPING CENTRE} [LATIN definition: NOLUNTĀTIS]

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

#22 / #10 - Totality of Nature {DOUBLE: #7 - Engendering Nature {#10 -
Totality of Nature}} [#870 / #6]

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{41}&idea:{82}&idea:{123}&idea:{164}&idea:{205}&idea:{246}&idea:{287}&idea:{328}&idea:{369}>

This same revelation later appears in the form of heavenly tablets being
copied for Moses by the angel of presence [Jubilees 1-27–29]. As such, it
presents itself as a sort of alternative to the canonical Torah, a
supposedly more accurate picture of the true divine revelation. Obedience
to this Torah will bring the End of Days. The author follows the Torah
closely, sometimes repeating it word for word, sometimes omitting material
and, for the most part, rewriting it extensively. He imposes on the
biblical account (and from this it derives its name) a scheme of chronology
based on Sabbatical and Jubilee cycles of seven and fifty years,
respectively. This historical sequence culminates with the entry of the
Israelites into the Land of Israel in the first year of the fiftieth
Jubilee (2,451 years from creation).

In English, Natural Law is a term is frequently employed as equivalent to
the laws of nature, meaning the order which governs the activities of the
material universe:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis -
burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery
(serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper color))} ARCH KAI TELOS
OIDA: {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí) Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ) Right Wall (紫微左垣 -
Zǐwēiyòuyuán) Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ) Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá) Canopy Support
(杠 - Gāng) Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě) Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach,
fingers and granary/Aries) is one of the twenty-eight mansions of the
Chinese constellations and was associated with White Tiger of the West
(西方白虎).

22/7 as 3W1D ...

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, WHICH CONTAINS THE LAW OF THAT WILL: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of the
'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

AS BEING AN OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "And God spake all these
words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, out of the house of
bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10 on 10 SEPTEMBER 2001)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

AND THE *EARTH* (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, THAT IS,
THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.242320819 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "... Thou shalt not bow down
thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me, and keep my commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#MEM [#40] as 13)

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

YOUTUBE: "André Rieu - Windsor Waltz"

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY: "...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

#TAU [#400] as 22)

This TELOS as the chronological occultation of the custodial CENTRE (#41 on
13-17th September 2001) is also a cosmological viewpoint of such TELOS
related to the sun/moon cycles and is associated to a reprise of the
cosmogony as a notion of the Genesis Principle and has horological
implications conveyed by the Book of JUBILEES as Time Division by Days,
Weeks and Jubilees.

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old, but
rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a noumenon
focal point as a development by which rationality transpires, reason
springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product* *of*
*two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law and
an *EGALITARIAN* right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim, that
my past conduct has always had an integrity with regards to an expression
of an Autonomy of Will."

Thus if God spoke his creation into existence, then words not only shape
one's reality, but they can imprison your present essence of being as mind,
body and ensure that even your soul is damned to a realm which I convey by
being held back (ie. restrained as being dammed) as dark matter within the
cosmos as your place to be for all eternity.

To illustrate this further as an innate concept of a notional intuition as
to then suppose the existence of attributed time, I would assert that you
as reader, would have a high probability of little to no difficulty in
writing a Christmas prose at anytime of year. This is because you have as
the basis of experience some learned conceptual apprehension of the
atmospheric characteristics as meta-descriptor prototypes which are
conducive to giving any such narrative {#5 - Act of Nature / #205} a
particular emphasis {#1 - Nature Contains Nature / #41}, plausibility {#2 -
Nature Rejoices in its Nature / #82}, comprehensibly {#3 - Nature Surmounts
Nature / #123} or even perhaps a determined bias {#4 - Nature Amended in
its Nature / #164}.

And @ 0436 hours, I will write some more on this later at an appreciably
suitable hour.

And thus you will observe, my existentialist usage of language and
essentially concordant actions are as NATURAL AND PRACTICED conduct whose
primary virtue is the determination of an authenticity as consciousness
which is then instantiated within time. This is a civil consequence as the
product of my social and work experience, which has conformity with this as
a life principle, being a non-stubborn characteristic that is given to the
voluntary exercise as to an AUTONOMY OF WILL.

Nous: #44
Time: 04:35 hrs
Date: 2017.5.29
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts
Tetra: #36 - Strength
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action,
The key, God

Latin: Amabilis {Conservative God} Alt: Yahhael {God is the God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS AGAINST THOSE WISHING TO USURP THE FORTUNES OF OTHERS
2. JUSTICE, TRUTH & LIBERTY
3. PROTECTS TRUTH, LOVERS OF JURISPRUDENCE
4. Thesogar
}

Heber {The region beyond, One that passes; anger}

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.36>

***@zen: 4, row: 2, col: 8, nous: 44 [Super: #413 / #20 - Left
without Language, Different From the Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal,
Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 - Vastness/Wasting, Ego: #384 / #44
- Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts; I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative
Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action, The key, God; Tetra: 36 - Strength]

I would therefore, disagree with the general view of the existentialist,
that the individual's starting point is characterized by what has been
called 'the existential attitude', or a sense of disorientation, confusion,
or dread in the face of an apparently meaningless or absurd world. Many
existentialists have also regarded traditional systematic or academic
philosophies, in both style and content, as being too abstract and remote
from any concrete as meaningful human experience: I think, therefore I am.
[Wikipedia 2017: Existentialism]

I describe this a priori 'existential attitude' as being a neural
linguistic cognitive process by which the mind freely desires {

#514 = #6, #50, #2, #100, #300, #50, #6 = baqash (H1245): 1) to seek,
require, desire, exact, request; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to seek to find; 1a2) to
seek to secure; 1a3) to seek the face; 1a4) to desire, demand; 1a5) to
require, exact; 1a6) to ask, request; 1b) (Pual) to be sought

} to inform itself.

This action involves the making of a reasonable supposition as a logical,
probable and hypothetical proposition, which is then predicated upon by the
pursuit as determined course of affirmative action in the autonomous want
of the intellect having a desire {

#108 = #6, #40, #8, #40, #4, #10 = machmad (H4261): 1) desire, desirable
thing, pleasant thing / #108 = #6, #50, #8, #40, #4 = chamad (H2530): 1) to
desire, covet, take pleasure in, delight in; 2) desirableness,
preciousness; 1a) (Qal) to desire; 1b) (Niphal) to be desirable; 1c) (Piel)
to delight greatly, desire greatly

} to inform oneself through an inquisitive and deductive process of
elimination. In being descriptive of a natural aptitude as the rational
mind, practiced in acquiring knowledge and having explicit specification
within Categories of Understanding such as:

#384 = #5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach,
overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach,
attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough;

But did you notice that my earlier ethereal paragraph contains this very
intellectual TETRAD which we will theoretically summarise as this working
hypothesis that can no doubt be improved upon with more contemplative
thought, our cognition evolves as we gain experience within the subject we
are now only just introducing as reality.

That in my view, punctiliousness is an intrinsic phonetic correspondence
and functional cognitive characteristic of mind.

For example, if all but the first and last letters are scrambled and the
sentence is entirely ambiguous, you can still disambiguate the word and
fully comprehend the sentence, Cambridge University researchers suggest:

"Taht in my veiw, psciiouelnunsts is an insniirtc phteinoc conrecoednprse
and fancounitl cvgiinote cartarseiichtc of mnid."

<http://douglastwitchell.com/scrambled_words.php>

And in a similar manner, the mind's phonetic apprehension as the knowing of
any word's entity (ie. as the manner by which you can distinguish a car
exhaust blow back as a sudden and an inexplicable bang from an earlier
experience of a bomb blast) is a priori and transitional towards it's final
comprehension by it's acceptable, customary and correct orthography as
Category of Understanding.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Journey's End - The Reality Bomb"

Confusion like fear and paranoia which steadfastly and habitually refuses
to overcome its ignorant state by informing itself, can then be considered
delusional.'

Here is an another description of Autonomy of Will which is then an
Adam/Eve original sin scenario: 'That it is then, manifestly the
substantial cause as my impetus for the claim that you have departed from
all sense of decency as decorum being a stable characteristic, in having
lost a total semblance of rationality, as any connectivity with the
temporal as sensibility and coherence of reality--manifestly an insanity as
narcissist personality disordered.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
some’s existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!

Does Polly {Mary: rebellion} want a cracker?

Whose the pretty Polly {Mary: rebellion} then?

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOWL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]
{THE FINE ART OF SPORTS SLEDGING}

YOUTUBE: “Dune (1984) - The Weirding Way”

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hotdog Commercial (1977)"

- http://youtu.be/sOeJ4rmDTvg

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"

- http://youtu.be/OO2PYAnxQSo

YOUTUBE: "I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)"

- http://youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA

*GRUNT* / *POUGUE*
- to utter the deep, guttural sound characteristic of a hog.
- A guttural noise made for several different circumstances: #1 - happy, #2
- sad, #3 - yes, #4 - Is no, #5 - oh yes, #6 - oh god yes, #7 - *during*
[...]

I wonder if lessons from this myth may pertain to perennialism {#58 as #1,
#2, #50, #5 = n. *Perennial*}. In light of Narcissus, let's explore the
[...]

You after all, are young and whimsical in being entirely driven as governed
by a daemonic circumstantial desire as inclusive of your sexual
appetite--it can no more make a justifiable claim of a substantial
rationality, coherence and integrity of being because you are entirely
unable to keep your intention, the utterance of your words and any
consequential action within concord as the ethereal quality and the
affirmation of the legitimacy of existence, which separates the mind of a
man from the impertinence, impudence and the inconsequential amorality of
the boy as possessing a deficiency and having a questionable and an
illegitimacy as only a pretentious claim to humanity--Such that, sex with
you would be bestial and against nature.'

Your manner of speech is a testimony to the ineffectual, circumstantial
manner of your life, which is driven by a contrary desire as feigned reason
(ie. the real and substantiating human dynamic) being the cause for
preference as fickle and inconsequential values. Other than to utter some
idiosyncratic preferences as wants, you are incapable of engaging within a
rational process of negotiation in order to resolve the dynamics of any
sexual opportunism, overcome any impediments to the whimsical
determination, that it might possibly occur--raising the significant
question as to whether you are even capable of showing any accountability
for harm reduction within your inter-personal interaction as your sexual
conduct. As being, something more than happenstance and thereby it's only
claim to virtue.

And here again is a perspective of your moral and natural law
accountability (ie. irrespective of belief, disbelief or non-belief) as an
absolute of mind which you must always have and no if buts or wherefore
otherwise, to be compliant with SECTION VIII of the Letters Patent to the
Australian Constitution of 1901: 'It ought to be abundantly clear then,
that I am not answerable to such impertinence, impudence and the
inconsequential amorality of another inhumane entity. Who is possessive of
a deficiency, in having a questionable and an illegitimacy as only a
pretentious claim to themselves continuing to have any validity of a lawful
existence within the Commonwealth of Australia.

Such a pretentious manner of life as theirs and a sinister intent to
otherwise meaningful mode of dialogue as premature ejaculation of vexatious
complaint is in reality, their taking too much self-importance upon
themselves and it has evidently become so burdensome for them as to be the
cause of too much sufferance.

Here then, is a rule of life as a maxim for them, so that they may live a
better quality of life without too much suffering:

'You live your life and only your life according it's measure.

And I will live my life, according to it's own measure and not be judged by
your limits of measure.'

When will you cease your delusional hedonism as your unnatural course of
life and comply with the laws of this land?'

- dolf

Initial Post: 25 November 2017
"Unceasingly, then, let us cling to our Hope, and the Pledge of our
justification, that is, Christ Jesus, Who in His own body took the weight
of our sins up to the Cross; Who did no wrong, nor was treachery found on
His lips. On the contrary, for our sakes - that we might live in Him - He
endured everything. Therefore let us become imitators of His patient
endurance and glorify Him whenever we suffer for the sake of His Name. This
is the example He has set us in His own Person, and this is what we have
learnt to believe."
St. Polycarp.
"To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to the Lord than
sacrifice." Proverbs 21:3
Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.