Homosexual put an aubergine inside his rectum to try to "cure constipation", sure, uh hunh...
Homosexual Medical Stories
2018-06-06 05:52:08 UTC
That’s what a man in China decided to do as he desperately tried
to cure his constipation – but it ended up making things so much
worse.

The 50-year-old spent two days with the foot-long fruit inside
his body before deciding that seeking medical help would be a
good idea.

Surgeons managed to remove the still intact aubergine from the
man’s intestines after a gruelling procedure.

They even took some unsettling photos of the fruit after the
operation was complete.

The man told doctors he had been suffering from constipation and
nausea for two days before taking matters into his own hands to
try to expand his colon.

However, he inserted the aubergine too deep inside his body,
leading to it being sucked into his body.

Scans show the fruit travelled up his large intestine before
becoming lodged in his abdomen.

He finally sought help on May 30, with doctors revealing he had
lung inflammation and a ruptured bowel.

It has been the talk of social media in China, with one Weibo
user advising the man to put potatoes and peppers up there to
make di san xian, a traditional Chinese dish.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/05/man-put-aubergine-inside-rectum-
try-cure-constipation-7606720/#mv-b
Byker
2018-06-06 19:19:53 UTC
That's "eggplant" on our side of the pond...
Miloch
2018-06-06 22:20:57 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Homosexual Medical Stories
Surgeons managed to remove the still intact aubergine
That's "eggplant" on our side of the pond...
...in Australia, it's called an "aborigine"...you know....indigenous Australian.

So...ya...weird on so many different levels.

go Warriors!
*
Byker
2018-06-07 21:55:54 UTC
...in Australia, it's called an "aborigine"...you know....indigenous Australian.
So...ya...weird on so many different levels.
In Britain a "swede" doesn't necessarily refer to a Swedish person:

On this side of the pond we call it a rutabaga...