2018-03-01 19:50:39 UTC
* Law enforcement arrived at the star's LA home following a 911 call around 7am
* She shares the home with husband Dean and their five children
* The Beverly Hills 90210 star was being 'very aggressive', according to a
* She had called police earlier this week fearing an intruder was entering her
home, but it turned out to be her husband
* The couple's marriage has been rocky over the years; he had an affair in 2013
and they have endured financial issues
* She spent Wednesday evening with The Bachelor star Corinne Olympios
* Corrine later said Tori discussed the stresses of looking after her young kids
Police have rushed to Tori Spelling's home after a 911 caller reported she's
having a 'nervous breakdown'.
The call was made around 7am on Thursday with a source saying she was being
'very aggressive', according to TMZ. Law enforcement officers are still on the
Insiders say she doesn't have any weapons. It is not yet clear who made the call
Tori is said to have called called police on Wednesday night because she thought
someone was breaking into her home, but it was just her husband, Dean McDermott,
Earlier Wednesday evening, Tori was out with The Bachelor star Corinne Olympios.
Corrine later told TMZ Tori appeared overwhelmed by motherhood. She has five
children; Liam, 10, Stella, nine, Hattie, six, five-year-old Finn and Beau, who
turns one on Friday.
Corrine described Tori as 'quiet' and said she had talked about how difficult it
was having five children close in age.
She said she fell pregnant with her fifth child just weeks after giving birth to
her fourth child.
Corrine speculated that she was 'stressed out at home.'
Tori also told her she wanted to stay out a little longer so her husband could
take care of the children.
The former Beverley Hills, 90210 actress and her husband have endured some rocky
times, including 51-year-old Dean's affair in 2013.
Tori said last year that they pulled together for the sake of their family.