Shania Twain's shocking family secrets
t***@gmail.com
2018-01-02 18:56:32 UTC
I am a Twain my name is Mark Twain and I was born to Suzanne Twain in the 1970s shortly after that my mother went missing and we know that Jerry Twain had something to do with it they called it Indian business so I hope her family realises the blood relations come first not an adopted outsider like shania.
Miloch
2018-01-02 19:15:59 UTC
In article <29a2ff47-b6a7-4ec7-b61b-***@googlegroups.com>,
***@gmail.com says...

>I am a Twain my name is Mark Twain and I was born to Suzanne Twain in the 1=
>970s shortly after that my mother went missing and we know that Jerry Twain=
> had something to do with it they called it Indian business so I hope her f=
>amily realises the blood relations come first not an adopted outsider like=
> shania.

Whose idea was it to post your important missive in a newsgroup that no one
reads?