Omarosa arrives at Aretha Franklin's funeral fresh off her Trump book tour
2018-08-31 15:38:55 UTC
...and shares footage of the VERY impressive convoy of 100 pink Cadillacs rolled
out to celebrate the Queen of Soul's life

more at
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118905/Omarosa-arrives-Aretha-Franklins-star-studded-funeral-fresh-Trump-book-tour.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

*Former Apprentice star arrived at the Greater Grace Temple in Detroit for
Aretha Franklin's funeral

•Ready for the five-hour funeral of the Queen of Soul which will see
performances from Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande

Axed White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman arrived for the funeral of Aretha
Franklin dressed in white.

The former Apprentice star, 44, touched down in Detroit on Friday fresh from her
blockbuster Trump book tour for the Queen of Soul's funeral ceremony at the
Greater Grace Temple.

She arrived wearing an elegant white cardigan and matching skirt with a black
and white polka dot fascinator fixed atop her head.

She finished off the look with a giant black rose pin fixed on her top, aviator
sunglasses, a gold chain necklace and black pumps.

It's not clear what relationship the former Trump aide had with the late soul
singer, but she is one of the lucky few to land an invite to the funeral that
caps off a week of high-profile public viewings and tribute concerts dedicated
to Franklin.

She arrived with two friends in tow.

Upon arriving she shared a video with her Twitter followers of the dazzling
display of pink Cadillacs lined up to welcome guests to the funeral.

'As we arrived today to the Celebration of Life for @ArethaFranklin was greeted
by a caravan of 100+ PINK @Cadillac,' she wrote.

Attached was a video of the stunning line of cars waiting to transport guests.

The star-studded service begins Friday morning and will include remarks by
President Bill Clinton, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and
the Rev. Jesse Jackson and performances by Stevie Wonder, Ariana Grande,
Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Faith Hill, Shirley Caesar, Chaka Khan and more.

*
Tommy
2018-08-31 16:51:25 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> ...and shares footage of the VERY impressive convoy of 100 pink
> Cadillacs rolled out to celebrate the Queen of Soul's life
>
> more at
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118905/Omarosa-arrives-
Aretha-
> Franklins-star-studded-funeral-fresh-Trump-book-tour.html?ito=social-
tw
> itter_dailymailceleb
>
> *Former Apprentice star arrived at the Greater Grace Temple in Detroit
> for Aretha Franklin's funeral
>
> •Ready for the five-hour funeral of the Queen of Soul which will see
> performances from Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande
>
> Axed White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman arrived for the funeral
> of Aretha Franklin dressed in white.
>
> The former Apprentice star, 44, touched down in Detroit on Friday
> fresh from her blockbuster Trump book tour for the Queen of Soul's
> funeral ceremony at the Greater Grace Temple.
>
> She arrived wearing an elegant white cardigan and matching skirt with
> a black and white polka dot fascinator fixed atop her head.
>
> She finished off the look with a giant black rose pin fixed on her
> top, aviator sunglasses, a gold chain necklace and black pumps.
>
> It's not clear what relationship the former Trump aide had with the
> late soul singer, but she is one of the lucky few to land an invite to
> the funeral that caps off a week of high-profile public viewings and
> tribute concerts dedicated to Franklin.
>
> She arrived with two friends in tow.
>
> Upon arriving she shared a video with her Twitter followers of the
> dazzling display of pink Cadillacs lined up to welcome guests to the
> funeral.
>
> 'As we arrived today to the Celebration of Life for @ArethaFranklin
> was greeted by a caravan of 100+ PINK @Cadillac,' she wrote.
>
> Attached was a video of the stunning line of cars waiting to transport
> guests.
>
> The star-studded service begins Friday morning and will include
> remarks by President Bill Clinton, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan, Michigan
> Gov. Rick Snyder and the Rev. Jesse Jackson and performances by Stevie
> Wonder, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Faith Hill, Shirley
> Caesar, Chaka Khan and more.

Her book sales have dropped 40% in the last week...LOL

Miloch
2018-08-31 17:23:06 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> ...and shares footage of the VERY impressive convoy of 100 pink
>> Cadillacs rolled out to celebrate the Queen of Soul's life
>>
>> more at
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118905/Omarosa-arrives-
>Aretha-
>> Franklins-star-studded-funeral-fresh-Trump-book-tour.html?ito=social-
>tw
>> itter_dailymailceleb
>>
>> *Former Apprentice star arrived at the Greater Grace Temple in Detroit
>> for Aretha Franklin's funeral
>>
>> •Ready for the five-hour funeral of the Queen of Soul which will see
>> performances from Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande
>>
>> Axed White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman arrived for the funeral
>> of Aretha Franklin dressed in white.
>>
>> The former Apprentice star, 44, touched down in Detroit on Friday
>> fresh from her blockbuster Trump book tour for the Queen of Soul's
>> funeral ceremony at the Greater Grace Temple.
>>
>> She arrived wearing an elegant white cardigan and matching skirt with
>> a black and white polka dot fascinator fixed atop her head.
>>
>> She finished off the look with a giant black rose pin fixed on her
>> top, aviator sunglasses, a gold chain necklace and black pumps.
>>
>> It's not clear what relationship the former Trump aide had with the
>> late soul singer, but she is one of the lucky few to land an invite to
>> the funeral that caps off a week of high-profile public viewings and
>> tribute concerts dedicated to Franklin.
>>
>> She arrived with two friends in tow.
>>
>> Upon arriving she shared a video with her Twitter followers of the
>> dazzling display of pink Cadillacs lined up to welcome guests to the
>> funeral.
>>
>> 'As we arrived today to the Celebration of Life for @ArethaFranklin
>> was greeted by a caravan of 100+ PINK @Cadillac,' she wrote.
>>
>> Attached was a video of the stunning line of cars waiting to transport
>> guests.
>>
>> The star-studded service begins Friday morning and will include
>> remarks by President Bill Clinton, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan, Michigan
>> Gov. Rick Snyder and the Rev. Jesse Jackson and performances by Stevie
>> Wonder, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Faith Hill, Shirley
>> Caesar, Chaka Khan and more.
>>

>Her book sales have dropped 40% in the last week...LOL

At least she actually wrote hers...The Donald needed a 'ghost writer' for his.

'Art of the Deal' co-author rips Trump: He's 'incapable of reading a book, much
less writing one’

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395550-trumps-co-writer-rips-his-book-trump-is-incapable-of-reading-a-book

...so...whose funeral ya gonna watch today...Aretha Franklin's or John McCain's?

*
Tommy
2018-08-31 18:27:00 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> ...and shares footage of the VERY impressive convoy of 100 pink
>>> Cadillacs rolled out to celebrate the Queen of Soul's life
>>>
>>> more at
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6118905/Omarosa-arrives-
>>Aretha-
>>> Franklins-star-studded-funeral-fresh-Trump-book-tour.html?
ito=social-
>>tw
>>> itter_dailymailceleb
>>>
>>> *Former Apprentice star arrived at the Greater Grace Temple in
>>> Detroit for Aretha Franklin's funeral
>>>
>>> •Ready for the five-hour funeral of the Queen of Soul which will see
>>> performances from Stevie Wonder and Ariana Grande
>>>
>>> Axed White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman arrived for the
>>> funeral of Aretha Franklin dressed in white.
>>>
>>> The former Apprentice star, 44, touched down in Detroit on Friday
>>> fresh from her blockbuster Trump book tour for the Queen of Soul's
>>> funeral ceremony at the Greater Grace Temple.
>>>
>>> She arrived wearing an elegant white cardigan and matching skirt
>>> with a black and white polka dot fascinator fixed atop her head.
>>>
>>> She finished off the look with a giant black rose pin fixed on her
>>> top, aviator sunglasses, a gold chain necklace and black pumps.
>>>
>>> It's not clear what relationship the former Trump aide had with the
>>> late soul singer, but she is one of the lucky few to land an invite
>>> to the funeral that caps off a week of high-profile public viewings
>>> and tribute concerts dedicated to Franklin.
>>>
>>> She arrived with two friends in tow.
>>>
>>> Upon arriving she shared a video with her Twitter followers of the
>>> dazzling display of pink Cadillacs lined up to welcome guests to the
>>> funeral.
>>>
>>> 'As we arrived today to the Celebration of Life for @ArethaFranklin
>>> was greeted by a caravan of 100+ PINK @Cadillac,' she wrote.
>>>
>>> Attached was a video of the stunning line of cars waiting to
>>> transport guests.
>>>
>>> The star-studded service begins Friday morning and will include
>>> remarks by President Bill Clinton, Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan,
>>> Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and the Rev. Jesse Jackson and
>>> performances by Stevie Wonder, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson,
>>> Fantasia, Faith Hill, Shirley Caesar, Chaka Khan and more.
>>>

>>Her book sales have dropped 40% in the last week...LOL
>>>

> At least she actually wrote hers...The Donald needed a 'ghost writer'
> for his.

Trump Trump Trump...that's all you think about.

> 'Art of the Deal' co-author rips Trump: He's 'incapable of reading a
> book, much less writing one’

So what?

Bury both them dirtbags, I bored of it.
Milcock
2018-08-31 19:03:03 UTC

Trump Derangement Syndrome
Miloch
2018-08-31 20:25:32 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...

>Tommy <***@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>>Trump Trump Trump...that's all you think about.
>
>Trump Derangement Syndrome

...so, what time does your shift start tonight at McDonalds?

*
Milcock
2018-08-31 21:10:25 UTC

Suck it, liberal jerkoff.
Miloch
2018-08-31 23:45:57 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, Milcock says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote:

>>>Trump Derangement Syndrome
>>
>>...so, what time does your shift start tonight at McDonalds?
>>

>Suck it, liberal jerkoff.

...just make sure the drool is wiped from your shirt and your McDonald's hat is
on somewhat straight...and you'll do fine...no one's expecting much from ya.

*
Milcock
2018-09-01 01:58:48 UTC

All you expect is a welfare check.
Tommy
2018-08-31 21:48:50 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in news:pmc87s01f48
@drn.newsguy.com:

oh, zing....what a moron
Milcock
2018-08-31 22:20:24 UTC

What is he, 12 years old?
Tommy
2018-08-31 22:34:15 UTC
Milcock <***@obamas.crotch> wrote in

you give him credit, i was thinking 5.
Milcock
2018-08-31 22:38:30 UTC

Let's compromise and call him 9, but he takes the short bus.
Miloch
2018-08-31 20:19:07 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>Aretha-
>ito=social-
>>>tw

>>>Her book sales have dropped 40% in the last week...LOL
>>>>

>> At least she actually wrote hers...The Donald needed a 'ghost writer'
>> for his.
>
>Trump Trump Trump...that's all you think about.

When the country has a dumbshit like Trump in the WHouse....it's all ANYONE can
think about...except you, TeaParty Boy...you seem to be numbed by it

You been watching Lou Dobbs on Fox News again?...you need to stop that!!

*

Tommy
2018-08-31 21:49:47 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
> Tommy says...
>>
>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>>> Tommy says...

>>ito=social-

>>> At least she actually wrote hers...The Donald needed a 'ghost
>>> writer' for his.
>>
>>Trump Trump Trump...that's all you think about.
>
> When the country has a dumbshit like Trump in the WHouse....it's all
> ANYONE can think about...except you, TeaParty Boy...you seem to be
> numbed by it
>
> You been watching Lou Dobbs on Fox News again?...you need to stop
> that!!
>

> *
>

>>> 'Art of the Deal' co-author rips Trump: He's 'incapable of reading a
>>> book, much less writing one’
>>
>>So what?
>>>
>>> http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395550-trumps-co-writer-
>>rips
>>> -his-book-trump-is-incapable-of-reading-a-book
>>>
>>> ...so...whose funeral ya gonna watch today...Aretha Franklin's or
>>> John McCain's?
>>>

>>Bury both them dirtbags, I bored of it.

trump made you libtards go apeshit, it's fun to watch you chicken
littles.
Miloch
2018-08-31 22:31:24 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>>>So what?

>>>rips

>>>Bury both them dirtbags, I bored of it.
>>

>trump made you libtards go apeshit, it's fun to watch you chicken
>littles.

oh, zing....what a moron

*
Tommy
2018-08-31 22:34:52 UTC
Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

at least you strive to be like the best
Miloch
2018-09-01 04:43:38 UTC
In article <***@85.214.115.223>, Tommy says...

>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <***@85.214.115.223>,
>> Tommy says...
>>>
>>>Miloch <***@newsguy.com> wrote in

>writer-

>>>trump made you libtards go apeshit, it's fun to watch you chicken
>>>littles.
>>
>> oh, zing....what a moron
>>

>at least you strive to be like the best

So...ahhhhh...you be goin' down the flusher (you know...the shit-pot) with the
grifter-in-chief? Do you plan on being ahead of MaxxX or behind 'im?